What do with my life

Hey anons today i losed more than 70% (120$ or more) of my life savings buying VIBE when Binance listened this coin, i bought at 47000 and sold at 17000 sat. Yeah, 120$ not is too much, but in country is a fucking lot of money (i live in Venezuela).

Anons I cannot stay in peace with myself, I'm fucking devastated I started in crypto months ago with 50$ and now my balance is 60$.

I need some help seriously

Hours ago I opened a thread of this

Why are you putting money into crypt which you can't afford to lose? That's your first mistake, and you only have yourself to blame for it.

Second, why are you buying high and selling low? That's your second mistake. Anything you buy, just fucking hold. If you don't believe in the product, don't buy it. Crypto is full of volatile swings of 20%+ every day. You can try to play it, some people will make millions guessing correctly, but most will lose their money. Instead, be smart and just fucking hold. I bet VIBE bounces back in 3 months and you feel even more retarded than you do right now.

Get a KuCoin account and shill it to death
(Use my code: 1ssMH)

But seriously. I'm at about $70 USD a week now from it.

Just keep shilling and shilling and you'll end up with making up your losses plus more every single week.

Vibe is now at 1.89$ or 13000satoshis user

make that 14. you could have 65 dollars!

I sent you some bitcoin.
Dont buy high and sell low next time

You were an idiot for buying a newly listed coin at almost the top of its pump. EVERY newly listed coin initially sells for 1000% or so more than its worth, but falls down 90% after 5 minutes. Buying anything that's newly listed is what retards do.

But yeah you got fucked. Lesson learned. Pick yourself up and dust it off. Put your money into LINK and forget about it for half a year.

I'm love you user, I'll never forget you for real, thank you very much seriously you saved me ;___;

I love you*
Fucking Google keyboard

no problem

How lucky we are to be born in the developed world

Very sweet thread. Lots of blowjobs owed here

Come on user, don't be so sad.
I'm a poorfag too but I can manage to send you up to $150, just post your BTC address, ok?

Compra petrocoin

this thread

Why the fuck did you sell?

aw that's so sweet of you

I wondered who was retarded enough to buy such a monstrous ath. turns out it was a Venezuelan who is now begging. faggot brainlet.

Bueno ahora que vino a llorar porque es estúpido y perdió su dinero, siga los pasos del user y no vuelva a hacer el imbécil con dinero que no puede arriesgar.

feeled

Stop being retarded, buy Ethereum and put it on some good ico ffs
Every single shitty ico is mooning nowadays
Stop daytrading, get into ICOs and collect Ethereum

Since you are an insider, would you recommend buying PETRO?

Give me pivx address. Hello I am pivx pajeet sir

1FefDjtAonJEgSZ6yWwa84dZHxpPL8mMWi hey yo user give me some too, you gave him, now give me!

brown makes stupid life decision
white saves brown to feed his savior complex
brown will survive and pass on his dumbass genes, ensuring more browns make more mistakes
circle of life
it ends with brown hordes and jews or chinks what remains, though
my children will be hapas

Damn wholesome thread

jews and chinks enslaving what remains*

Take your money out of the market, dumbass. You won't always have kind (probably white) anons to bail you out.

sent .01

Since that user helped you, you better learn from this and not be retarded or else his gift will have meant nothing.

I'll be thankful of you guys forever, really :(
19LjSr9M2QzVRN6ZsrQKNs8fEpr3gNJFX9

if you waited a few months you would have made so much money. You lived fast and died young. This buds for you.

>i live in Venezuela
What's it like? Seriously. I can't even imagine what it would be like if my country's currency would experience inflation like yours has.

Fuck off begger. People like you are what scare away acts of charity.

>no white person ever lost their money

I scam white people everyday and get those dumb ass to mortgage their house and send me money. My friend has literally caused a white man to commit suicide. Lol, weaklings

user i...

Yeah right, faggot

fine, i just cancelled the transaction

what did that cost you, $20?

Tell us how you really feel.

>I called BTC to cancel the transaction
It's a good thing they have such good customer service. This truly is the currency of the future.

>ou are what scare away acts of charity.
Why? You mean some people that making a sad-story how they lost money and then they are being helped by some other user are legit? Lol. If user would do some research before throwing his btc here and there, there would be much more profit in terms of karma i guess.

Free tip for you OP : Go all in ZRX and don't look at portfolio for 3 days. I guarantee you'll be at least 15% up.

>he doesn't have a reverse transaction button on his wallet
get gud

>, i just cancelled the transaction
Send 0.085 and i will send you any photos you will ever want

Feels good to be honest. I can buy things i don't need, been able to buy a fuck ton of land, fuck girls you can only dream off. So yeah...

I'd rather help some poor fuck in Venezuela who can eat for a month with 100$ than some ungrateful cunt like you desu senpai.

Hay muchos venezolanos metidos en esto? Ojalá empiecen a tener una economía Crypto como forma de sobrellevar la inflación, tal como en Zimbabue.

Y no seas burro, mete esa plata en algo seguro que solamente crezca, como Ethereum.

I want to chastise you for enabling a retard, but damn it user. That was very kind of you

esto

Get ready for PETRO, the coin of la revolución bolivariana

La biblioteca donda est siesta. Muy bien. Cross of burgundy

OPuto deja de llorar y aprende a negociar
Sólo porque Dross también nació en memezuela te perdono, pero trata de no ser tan pendejo la próxima vez. Mete todo a LINK y deja de ofrecer tu ano a cambio de bitcoins, no seas puta OP.
Good Luck ;)

Por que vendiste imbecil? No pierdes hasta que no vendes.

kill yourself

How do you know he's no bullshiting? Sometime i will do a crappy-cry story too, and you will never know it was me user, think about it. Want to donate money, go to red-cross

LINK :v se van a suicidar cuando esa mrd llegue a 1000 sat

This user already helped me, but if you can help for charity ur welcome 1JspuasBjz5AsakpjDBzMbmNhHxUmVJA6

La cagaste man
El FOMO pudo mas que vos

Obviously not op
he posted his address alreadystop pajeeting on guy on his bad days, fucker

En México también la andamos cagando bien duro. Bitso no vale verrrrga. Solo sirve para meter y sacar pesos, con los que ya no se puede comprar nada.

Thats what you get for being a fucking commie fucking spic scum

>today i losed more than 70% (120$ or more) of my life savings

Stop begging faggot

No entendí una mierda :/ Link es amor

>Bitso
No debiste registrarte ahí, está legalizado y por tanto pagarás impuestos

>Being commie

user pls, I expect make some thousands of dollars to leave this hell called Venezuela, yeah you can live with 100$ in a month chill, but you quality of live will be a shit

stop speaking monkey this is an english board

You don't lose anything until you sell. The moment you sell low you accept your losses. Your hands are weak.

kill yourself

on which ex is this? XPD?

stop begging you scamming fuck, only a retard or newfag doesn't know about ID.

REAL ADVICE HERE:
Get your ass on fiverr.com and amazonmechanicalturk (if they register you), and make it back by WORKING this time.

Thank God this board has forced IDs. Fucking pajeet= begging filth.

user, what a guy... much respect

any chance you willing to donate to another? kek

kek
i live in the third world and ill never go down that road
gratz user on getting your money back
dont be an idiot next time
lurk moar and DYOR

Muy bueno maldito hijo de Chavez