OPUS or VOISE lads

OPUS or VOISE lads.

which one are you backing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVIAAUjdRXQ
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Opus. It's not been listed on good exchanges yet so will go parabolic once it does. Mystery announcement today/tomorrow and Binance/Bittrex just followed them on twitter.

OPT.

OPT boiii

Neither. This is now a CREA thread

OPT all the way. I bought into the ICO, and have been holding ever since. This project is going places, just give it time.

Neither

ADC, it has already partnered with Bjork

this

Bjork is a nobody to under 25's

>tfw have both

mystery announcement?

In Discord from dev

youtube.com/watch?v=qVIAAUjdRXQ

goes to bangkok and beats up the locals. not our girl.

easy, none
both are complete shit, nothing will ever beat spotify

Just buy voise stop being a fag

holy shit. did these brainlets finally learnt how to hype their own coin. should i buy in???? fuckkkkk

OPUS is gonna MOON.

Many block chain techs are things normies don't understand even though they will certainly change the world more than "muh decentralized music". BUT, Opus has huge appeal to normies and they are working hard on the project itself it appears. I think this could easily get to a billion mcap!

Add a c to adc and then we'll talk

Bjork, pshhhhhhh...

Wow, that's quite a different tone from their telegram, which is lazy as shit. Anyways, already wrote-off that shit as a loss, so I am bagholding this for eternity.

Opus for sure. Look at their site. Already a working app and everything. Going to moon so hard soon

OPTometrist checking in

im a bag holder since ico. had 500k pre-pump and offloaded most of my stack. i now have only 100k.
one thing that this project always lacked is marketing and hype. voise an absolute pajeet shitcoin purely hype driven being higher in market cap always rustled my jimmies.
if they suddenly get listed on binance and get to ~300m mcap which is entirely possible i will literally kys.

like everyone else here. Just look at OPUS whitepaper and their demo and then look at VOISE - its absolute shit.

Um, I'm backing the one that is literally beginning to go parabolic right now on HitBTC.

I have been in them all. This discord is the only one that is fair..,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

Look at the walls moving up to 1100sat on Opus

OPT taking off, last call tonight Veeky Forums
Check the HitBTC chart if you dont believe me
Those walls weren't there two nights ago

VOISE.
Kucoin listing tomorrow or 2 days from now.
"Top 5 exchange" from 14th to 21st.
Devs and team members that care about marketcap.

/comfy/ short term hodl.

VOISE white paper - Literally typed up on word, 8 pages long, covers nothing.
"Partners" links absolutely nowhere.

OPUS white paper - 42 pages, actually informative, working demo
"Partners" - actually have real links.

no one gives a fuck about whitepapers we want money.

This.
OPT is the better project, VOISE is the better coin flip. I care about my money and don't buy music anyways, so I go with VOISE.

What the fuck is a bjork?

>thinking whales don't read wps