Get a fucking real deal retards

IOTA is currently fucking undervalued guys. There was AMA the other day, BOSCH got their iotas and david said 2018 is the year.

What is with all this fucking fascination with XRB? literally one hit wonder and copy of IOTA. Got to be pretty fucking dumb to buy that shit and not IOTA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-33NQXaTSzY&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ozfrh/im_jaydubs_the_creator_of_raiexchange_ask_me/dsdfe17/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link to the ama?

it works
devs are not degenerates

loll deluded idiota bagholders. keep holding forever

Haha IOTA bagholders are getting desperate. Just buy XRB and actually try making money for a change instead of floating between 3-4 bucks for over a month.

huge gains this year
$15 before March
$50 before July

XRB works
IOTA doesent work
gee i wonder why its price exploded so fast

Hahhaa, fellow XRB holder and this is so true. IOTA literally doesn't even have a working product!

im screenshotting this and making fun of your retarded ass when iota is a top 3 crypto by EOY

FLASH is destroying Ripple & Raiblocks
Recently sold them both and bought FLASH.
This is it guys get ready for a 100x in a month.

Watch vid research, sell your XRB XRP and buy FLASH
youtube.com/watch?v=-33NQXaTSzY&feature=youtu.be

>Also

Sorry to piss on your fire user but Raiblocks can only handle 4-6 transactions per sec per wallet/account.

It's great as a distrobuted system but dosen't work when you want to transfer to or from a single or few wallets, which is the reason some exchanges have problems scaling it.

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ozfrh/im_jaydubs_the_creator_of_raiexchange_ask_me/dsdfe17/

Hahahahahaha. This piece of shit coin is going nowhere because of your retard devs.

PASC it is. 0/

Why are you shilling a shitty litecoin fork?

iota was the original normie P&D coin of the week
if you still hold it you're as retarded as tron bagholders

Watch and read this post and you will understand why this is a top 10 coin mate

Why are the DAG chads fighting? Invest in both and others that are DAG or moving to it and leave the old blockchain alone.

Blockchain has it's uses, but DAG is superior

Best is to sell Dags and buy FLASH

how the fook is iota undervalued? its valuation is 10 BILLION with no working product and its in the top 10 coins. if anything XRB is the one that is undervalued LMFAO its not even listed on binance yet. just wait for that binance listing it'll double in price overnight

>no working product
please show all the working products of coins in the top 10 other than BTC. markets are foward-looking
protip: you can't

FLASH is undervalued it is destroying XRB and XRP

You do realise that if anything, raiblocks is going to dump once it hits binance?

As for IOTA having no product, it has the potential to literally replace bitcoin if it can deliver. I'm willing to wait a year for the potential of 1000x gains...

why would the market value it so highly? do you know something that the market hasn't priced in already?

DAG >Block chain for sure. But don't act like XRB isn't the superior product. IOTA is the more mainstream and known and good for long and safe HODL, but XRB is the shining star of the DAG Gang.

PRL is also a solid hold as a part-DAG niche product

IOTA is a shitcoin. The tech is riddled with likely unfixable holes. The devs are fucking children playing business, and doing a shit job at it. They alone are enough to ensure IOTA never sees real world adoption, more focused on trash talking everyone around them than fixing their shitty tech.

Versus XRB - competent devs who own up to mistakes, are vocal with the community about how they're fixing them, and oh... have actually developed working technology which SHITS on IOTA's buggy mess of garbage currently.

XRB does not want to compete with IOTA, but I'm sure they will happily take their place when IOTA disappears into the nether.

Bosch Venture threw a tiny baby amount of money in as a hedge. You know what the VC strategy is? Buy 10 things knowing 9 of them will fail. No one believes this is going anywhere.

XRB has literally EVERYTHING going for it over your shit IOTA coin, sorry. I bought IOTA at .80 then when I realized how crap their team and product was I sold at $4. Best crypto decision of my life. Garbage people, garbage coin.

I moved money into XRB at $2. I'll not sell until $3,000 or more. See ya.

Totally agree. IOTA may get you 10% every week, but XRB is the one with moon potential.

Agree on PRL as well. As DAGs pick up steam, PRL is going to take off.

>As for IOTA having no product, it has the potential to literally replace bitcoin if it can deliver. I'm willing to wait a year for the potential of 1000x gains...

LMAO your funny. every community voted Binance coin that gets listed doubled in price. Look it up idiot. Facts are facts. a majority of coins in the top 10 work already. BTC/LTC/ETH/BCASH/XRP/STELLAR/DASH. thats 7/10 coins that work so shut up idiot. XRB and NEO will be soon one of them as well.

woah bro it has the potential to REPLACE BITCOIN?!?!?! holy fuck going all in right fucking now!!

Yes that is true FLASH the the coin to buy right now!
>Buy FLASH now

OH and don't forget. XRB is also rebranding soon. remember antshares/NEO? NEO is now about to crack top 10. XRB will do the same. Also, LTC was $3 exactly 1 year ago. guess who is gonna be the next LTC? what works better than LTC? its not fucking IOTA thats for a fact. get your facts straight you cunt don't be delusional

>literally one hit wonder and copy of IOTA.
Raiblocks is older than IOTA. And it's quite different in its purpose. Both are great projects though and should replace fucking bitcoin and ethereum for good, if everything goes well.

>FLASH
that is what I call a shitcoin, I did my "research".

literally this idiot tries so hard to bash on XRB and gets shitted on. he doesn't even have his facts straight. how the fuck is XRB a copycat of IOTA when XRB has been around longer? LMAO. XRB has been around since 2014 kid. ppl barely started picking it up just like btc.

and im not bashing on IOTA at all. but let's just keep it real here. XRB is the one that is undervalued. long term i see them both succeeding but XRB will be the one in the top 5