SHILL ME

I know many of you are holding this coin and I'm thinking about buying the dip right now

just do it. They are on crap exchanges , once they get on Binance and Bittrex its over. They have a messenger and exchange with pairing comiing up

it's the coin favored by the bogdanoffs and rothschilds alike, both are confirmed to be in the top 5 wallets, that why it pumped recently.
it's still under the radar for the masses though. not for long, in 2 months it will be top 10 market cap DYOR

>SMS app with a token
Buy this dip OP nothing could go wrong.

very low market cap
very hard working team
great products rolling out
already have a working beta app
will incubate independent projects on the platform eventually

buy it or stay poor

I can't decide if I want to sell at 20 or hold long term. The potential is fucking huge. 5 billion market cap is very realistic in 2 years.

obsidian is a platform, like ethereum and neo. but like neo, it is proof of stake, so the more you own, the more you earn.

unlike both ethereum and neo, it is focused on privacy. privacy coins are huge right now, as are platforms. this is the only privacy platform.

there are 3 applications in the works of being built off this platform at the moment: a messenger, where you can anonymously message people and send odn. obsidian glass, which is like an anonymous social media type thing. and of course, obsidian exchange, which is an anonymous decentralized exchange that you can buy any coin with ODN on. so it’s an actual currency as well. also, since it’s decentralized, no exit scam is possible.

this coin market cap is only 50 million. look at neo and ethereums. hell, look at fucking Status’s. tell me this is a bad investment, i dare you faggot.

Soon having their own Exchange, (also private)

This is going to deep space my friend

How much would a coin be worth then?

You could have bought under .30 but you fell for the ScottP fud

we blew you stinky linkies out the fucking water, we’ve been shilled since we were both only 25 cents and now we’re already worth twice you are, not to mention with a much lower market cap. we have way more room to grow, enjoy your minuscule 20% gains

>working product
>20m marketcap
>coss/kucoin like exchange coming up

Do your math

200 dollars, quick maths

B-b-but blackstone

This wit nonstop growth

50eoy conservative

Blackstone said fuck your opinion.

link is shit, nono wait a minute, link is like an ocean made of shit, nono its like a planet made of shit, in which the oceans are made of vomit and diarrhea, nono even more its like a universe in which the planets are made of shit that came out of a gaping ass hole.

alright goys you convinced me with the fundamentals
chart looks good rn, market is consolidating after first pump, pretty sure there will be another one soon

good, you won’t regret it. btw, for future reference, “goys” is not a word. the plural for “goy” is “goyim”

most people know that, 'goys' just sounds and looks alike to 'guys'

i am autistic

This is going to go parabolic and my masternode is finally going to free me from wagecucking. You should have all jumped in when I was shilling at 50c but dw you're still early. we're still under 50mm marketcap. Get in on the dip