AppCoins (APPC)

I get a feeling APPC is going to go parabolic very soon, it was just recently listed on Binance and is already trading with high volume. There was also just a massive burn from the unsold tokens limiting the supply to 97m. When CMC updates the info for this, it will skyrocket even further.

comfy af holding at 20k sats lmfao, anons just hate free money this thing gonna be $10 in a few days

All star team, if only people knew how good they are... Knowing their work (since they are from my country) this is gonna be one of the best coins on the market

>sats
what's that? no even being ironic

COMFIEST HOLD OF MY LIFE, easy $10-20 eom

On phone now so not checking their website. Why should I buy this coin? What does it do?

this was just shilled by one of the youtube crypto 'experts'. is this why your making this thread?

Is it used to play Candy Crush?

Satoshis

Pretty much the value based on the ratio to BTC.
APPC/BTC is at 0.0026399 which also can be reffered to as 26k sats

portuguese are the best people in the world all other life forms bow to us

got in at ICO easy money

Why will the CMC update change anything? Just makes it a smaller market cap

bought at the literal peak last night of 30-32k sats or whatever and not even mad really because i know the potential here for when coinmarketcap fixes the listing. it will show up in the top 100-105 and currently has the highest trading volume of "newly added"

ahahahha what a shit coin those dudes are gona sit on their 800million dolares and just go fuk hookers in OPORTO i would dump all my bags if i were you

get xlm is at sale now and a real fuking product
youl have to get xlm to get appc soon dont be retards

thanks, man
total noob here ghehe

Clueless.

It's not important anymore, you can skip that chapter.

Makes it cheaper for app stores to advertise and sell digital content on app stores. Adopted by Aptoid app store, has 200 million users. Projected to grow to over 1+ billion users in five years. Massive growth potential.

wait you FUD APPC but shill XLM? can't get any more retarded than that. have fun holding bags fuckhead XLM will slowly bleed to death

Are you literally typing this while shitting in the street, pajeet?

Why does it need a coin? Tbh, the team doesn’t look that impressive either. Seems to be that their ‘advisors’ get more attention than the actual team.

Já ganhaste.

Even at 91m total supply this coin's already over 300 million mcap.

yeah you are the best that spain have atm

They are top devs in Portugal, they went on WebSummit and were distinguished as one of the best projects to invest.

Estes gajos não percebem um caralho, tem que vir os Tugas ensinar como é que se usa tecnologia Blockchain

Okay. And the coin? Is it an app version of BAT? Looks a bit overpriced at >$3 if so.

Appreciate the answering of my scepticism lads.

It's similar to the idea behind BAT. Users receive the coins through viewing ads within apps which can them be used to spend within the apps in the ecosystem

From the whitepaper, since people really suck at reading and researching:

1- The inefficiency of mobile advertising. There are several intermediaries between the
developer and the user, reducing transparency and the potential return for developers.
2- The inaccessibility of In-App Purchases. Today, only 5% of smartphone users are making in-app purchases and payment intermediaries increase overall costs.
3- The App Approval process is not transparent. It is still difficult to confirm the identity of the
developers and there is no universal approach used by App Stores.

For users:
A trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities.

For developers:
A transparent and efficient way to monetize their apps and build a reputation.

For app-stores:
A new universal language that ensures trust without intermediaries.

A project supported by Aptoide App Store:
Aptoide is one of the largest Android App Stores, with over 4 billion downloads, 200 million users and direct engagement with over 12,000 developers including Gameloft and Zeptolab.
Aptoide has a network of over 70 corporate partners, including OEMs and Telecom companies.

TL;DR - App market is fucking huge, they will have a big pie of that market since users, and developers (especially developers) will have an incentive to use the platform, no fucking fees, clean money coming in using blockchain, easy to understand the value...

It's actually underpriced. They had a coin burn today, there's only 98 million in circulation. CoinMarketCap hasn't updated it yet. It's already in the top 100 basically, once the correction on CMC happens this will explode up.

Just bought 100k thanks Veeky Forums

I have sold my lambo to buy more, thanks Veeky Forums

How long till cmc updates?

wondering this also

Here we go Veeky Forums buckle up, next stop Uranus

I'm pretty sure the team already sent the updated numbers, CMC just takes its time to update anything

stupid name, will forever be an exchange pump and dump coins.

get in now.

GET THE FUCK IN RIGHT NOW YOU LITERALLY CAN'T GET THIS ANY CHEAPER IN THE FUTURE

JESUS CHRIST, YOU'RE BEING HANDED MONEY HERE

Even Neil Armstrong is buying APPC because he misses the moon so much