I just lost 100k in 2 days

i just lost 100k in 2 days

shut the fuck about your 1-5k losses you pathetic newcoiners

im not even worried, this is how the game works faggots, you will bounce back just hold.

-22yo neet who started with barely anything

YEp you know it. We need a new board for big stacks. Lost 33k in 2 hours yesterday but today it’s all back. Any strategies you use to limit loses or just keep hodling what you got?

god those arrogant normie comments piss me off holy fuck

with about 90% of my stack i buy shit I plan to hold for 1-3 months minimum

with 10% i scratch my gambling itch with shitcoins

make a plan, stick to it no matter what UNLESS fundamentals change.

with my 90%, if the fundamentals of the coin do not change, price can drop as much as it wants I am not going to do shit cause I know in a month or 2 I am going to be way up.

even though I don't have big holdings, thanks to an ETH cash out I did, I'm now playing without risking real earned money, and I can wait until it all goes to negative infinite.

I hear you on this. Should I switch out my 1.5 btc for all ether?

>you dont know shit about investing
>whats a whitepaper

lamo!

We need a biz veterans board with 100k plus so we have less shitters in here.

what these noobs need to understand is that you don't play against the market, you play against yourself. When you are investing fully based on fundamentals and sticking to a predetermined strategy, you will always best yourself.

You wont make losses by panic selling or fomo buying, you will make real gains.

idiots need to learn, 99% of your time in crypto market should be spent doing research, 1% of your time should be spent actually trading.

Stop staring at charts and panicing everytime something drops 10%, instead stare at whitepapers and try to understand:
-Token mechanics
-Teams ability to execute
-Is there actually a need for the coin

Just think about how red their portfolio is now.

this x100

i propose somebody makes a discord where you must prove to have 100k+ in order to get in.

Same here. Down 25%. Don't care since they're quality picks and half recovered. ETH is the flight to safety holding up good altcoins.

Fundamental analysis in crypto is 100% a meme

-t 5k blockfolio cuck in bazinga coin

Alt coins are going to fucking die out once all the normies have lost thousands over the past few days and for the upcoming weeks when they realize they aren't going to become overnight millionaires. 99% of these coins are vaporware, and with no regulation and accountability, they are going to not deliver these pie in the sky promises and run off with your money. BTC will grow again at a more moderate rate, and ETH will also keep on going. Hedge and keep it in both. ETH might grow a bit faster because the issues seem less prevalent than BTC, especially when it edges closer to BTC in market cap.

Should we tell them about Macron? It will go up on the election

That’s a pretty quick Armageddon of alts you’re predicting. I feel like quite a few of the alts have good use cases. Like BNTY, enigma, fun, link. Ya they memes but they also have use. What are you investing in if you don’t believe in alts or BTC/eth? You just chasing moons and cashing out after a certain growth?

Then go do it faggot. Have fun on your discord

Any coin do you advise?

Maybe a few months ago yeah, but hype runs this market now not fundamentals. Invest in a low mc coin with a functional website and you're pretty much set.
t. BNTY at 5 cents, DNA at 6

Fundamentals work great on long term things but everyone in biz is only interested in get rich quick coins because they have less then 10k portfolios.

> "I'm going to watch wolf of wallstreet because I now identify with that movie"

Yeah because you're now the clueless old granny they shill their pump and dump dogshit penny stock to.

I invested low in Ripple and sold at 2.5x and have kept it all in ETH. I believe in BTC and ETH in the long run. Small amounts chasing moons, but it's crazy seeing Blockfolios with nothing but shitcoins on here.