Wow biz thanks for the hot tip I don't regret buying 55 of these at 200 dollars one bit

Wow biz thanks for the hot tip I don't regret buying 55 of these at 200 dollars one bit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sell now. The Veeky Forums way.

Doesn't make much difference at all in the long run, even if it did dip.

BTCP is going to be big. Bitcoin branding with full privacy is going to moon like a motherfucker. With a Bittrex listing it could be easily $2k per coin.

this coin will be lit

yeah, you should sell now & lose. Just fucking wait like a man. This is going to be a top 10 coin.

swing trade if you can, but judging by your fud you're new so just hold

Sell it to me newfag, i'll take your bags off your shaky hands

I'm not new I've made 120k and been here since eth was 20 dollars. I just enjoy complaining

gotta thank guys like you desu. actually made me realise how NOT to do it very early.

top 10 coin lol i own some buy come on, its just a dead coin that devs picked up and paid the DEv from Hush for replay protection.

Using Bitcoin name and private doesnt make it a top 10 coin.

No new tech is involved. Hell the HUSH team is at least trying something new with BITCOIN HUSH

how the fuck are you only on 120k

don't shill a scam coin that isn't even a fork

>buys something after it done 50x in a month
lol

And why the fuck are you listening to Veeky Forums if you were here since ETH was $20 jesus christ

SOMEONE KILL THAT FUCKING WHALE JESUS FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol you talk about scam coin, you do realize hush actually had a dev team and if its a scam coin why did the zclassic team pay the dev to write the replay protection.

You know nothing and try to fud because youre afraid. zclassic didnt even have a team behind it . thats more of a scam to pick up a dead coin and be all hey im gonna fork it and call it bitcoin private hur dur

zcl is a community coin. how many times do you guys have to be told. normies on twitter even understand this concept. yes, rhett put out some bounties on bitcoin private BECAUSE IT'S A COMMUNITY COIN WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. IT'S A COMMUNITY COIN. HEY IT'S A COMMUNITY COIN. FUCKING BABY BRAINS

look at the sellwall you lunatic, does it look organic to you? A real sellwall look like stairs (like what you see above 130.
this one is just a scarecrow.

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL.,,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

the altcoin game is over. you've all felt it. ICOs are done too. we have to find the next big thing. what's your take?

lol community coin. Thanks for the laugh. pick up dead coin fork it and call it bitcoin and private now its a community coin. hahahahahaha

Listening to biz has made me the most money

My bad sorry for not being a multimillionaire from 600 dollars starting

How many % drops from the ATH does it take to go from 'whales accumulating' to 'lack of interest'?
This isn't "accumulation". People are jumping to other coins and keeping this one under a tab to ride the pump when it actually happens

let's fork evrything

Go fork yourself

doesn't mean people wont FOMO into it

I bought 18 more god i'm hopeless

Haha Duke leto the bum/homeless is at it again with his scam coin

anyone who fall for this pump and dump scam deserve to lose money.

ZCL AND BTCP ALL THE WAY TO $10000

ignore him, hes a jealous poorfag

Bitcoin Hush is the faggiest most retarded name I have ever heard

you have to be 18 to post here