Payfair (PFR)

Payfair just went through a healthy correction and is now prepping for the up coming news. Best time to get in since $.10. This is a x10 by February

You honestly gotta be retarded to not see the potential in this.

yea, but most of biz will ignore it, they dont like taking risks. At least they'll be familiar with the PFR name and use it when the platform is available. It's going to be THE way to cash out.

Holy fuck that screenshot is so bullish. If Veeky Forums actually knew about the project they'd be shilling it so hard.

It smells like curry in here
Go back to your telegram

stay poor Veeky Forums

Your loss dipshit.

I don't think biz understands the significance of Payfair. This has potential to near $10 by the end of the year. And $1+ by February.
I don't care. My bags are full and I'm comfy just watching.

Is this on any other exchange than Delta?

Going to get in on this. Haven't been this certain in a while

Stocks.exchange, but last time i checked there was no volume.

you're gona want to get in before it gets on other exchanges though, that will be when PFR takes off next.

Currently no, but it should be getting listed in some smaller exchanges in February and the devs are trying to get into contact with KuCoin

Smart man

If this even slightly takes off, i calculated i could be making $500 a month

Oh. That sounds nice. How much pfr are you holding?

Also interested in knowing this

NEO was same price, same marketcap 11 months ago... NEO is now above $125 a coin.

Buy and HODL!

>tfw only bought 4k pfr when it was nothing and should have put my whole pathetic 2k stack into it

Bought some mothafuking PFR 2 days ago.
I love picking out gems from the pile of shit that is ED.
My PRL investment went 20x so far, let's see where this goes.

Veeky Forums only shills organized P&D shitcoins, then posts pink wojaks when they've missed the moon mission.

sorry, was afk.
$500 mothly with slightly over 50k tokens assuming, $10,000,000 monthly volume. An i was a little conservative in my estimate because i didnt include escrow nodes.

Ok sounds possible. I'm gona do some math and figure my stack out.