Did I Fuck Up?

I bought BAT this week because of Coinbase & Pewdipie but now everyone is saying that it will never be over $1 b/c that will defeat the purpose. REEEEE tell me I'll be ok

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are an idiot, that’s a meme. We just want the price lower for a little longer. It will be $50 eoy, you dont deserve this coin with those fragile little hands, ill flady take them off you.

If bait, well done. Im triggered.

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

That is correct, bat should never go above $1 really, and it certainly wont get above $10.

Why will it be $50 by EOY, how is this not a meme on top of a meme wrapped in memes?

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

If you are thinking of buying BAT because you think it will reach $1, you dont understand the purpose of the coin and should quit crypto.

A safe easy secure and discreet way to tip cam whores for masturbating in front of you?

I think it’ll be $100 by 2020.

Defeat what fuckkng purpose? The token is divisible to the 18th decimal place. If they wanted BAT pegged to some shit, they’d just do it.

How do you even function in real life? You can't recognize a meme?
You actually don't understand the technology if you believe the meme.

lmao you fell for that dumb fucking pajeet $1 meme?

You deserve to lose everything for listening to a pajeet!

>If bait, well done. Im triggered.

What’s this about Pewdiepie?

GET OUT, you wont be OK user

BAT, is basically a way to get paid for watching ads. Do some math and then tell me if u think a your attention over an ad is worth a dollar

>BAT, is basically a way to get paid for watching ads.
It's much more than that, senpai.

> "We mean that BAT first of all exists, encounters itself, surges up in the world – and defines itself afterwards."
- Brendan Eich, 2018. After BAT passes $1 value.

I have been in them all. This discord is the only one that is fair*

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

spin it the way you want it my friend. thats you getting paid for watching someone trying to sell you something (which is basically an ad)

what am I looking at here user

get out of BAT if you believe the $1 pajeetness retarded op. clearly you havent read into this project.

stop it. now. just hold or fold

Don't like 3 people own ~80% of the supply? Why the fuck would anyone buy in a project where power is so centralized.

>thats you getting paid for watching someone trying to sell you something (which is basically an ad)
You don't know what you're talking about. You're probably thinking of their new ad system.
Go read up on BAT, senpai.
A new way to support people you like. Say you visit some faggot youtuber you really like, you can send him BAT at the end of the month based on how much time you spent on his channel.

Source

Its not true.

Haha yes let's list this browser token on coinbase alongside BTC, ETH, LTC and bcash. Hahhahahahahahaa fits right in hahahahhaah

Thanks user! yea I did more research and realized this stupid coin will never be over $1. Think I'll buy ADX instead. its already close to $3 can you believe that?!?

quads of retardation

i believe he was being facetious user

i think you underestimate the newfaggotry round these parts

Do you see BAT Shills? I do not see alot, but I see alot of people shilling against it.

Brendan said that BAT should ideally be priced the same as a latte at an airport.

But theoretically even the 50$ EOY meme could be possible.

Realistically I would say 5 to 7 bucks EOY sounds realistic if the Twitch integration turns out to work.

Well thats a retarded idea, youtube red does that. If i like someone i buy their merch, who is going to seriously use this.

Adblock will moon

He should be more concerned with chaturbate and my free cams integration.

No, but if you really want to help, just download and use the browser, and help increase the user base.
BATlet here, but still loving the product

>who is going to seriously use this.
Anyone who uses twitch, youtube, patreon to donate to the people they like?
What about people banned from those places? They would get a source of revenue (((they))) can't take away.

he loaded up on BAT and has been making shill threads here

neither one of these companies will voluntarily incorporate BAT, those unused twitch bits and chaturbate coins are their bread and butter. BAT will need to become so supported that they either have to use it or lose customers

But they are already working with Twitch for an integration

damn yoshi, i stand corrected. i thought this was just a meme