CND

Will this fulfill its prophecy that its mooning soon? Its at a good entry point right now. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@StorifierCo/collective-intelligence-platforms-telling-the-difference-62f3e50cd57f
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

will you fulfill the prophecy and stop shitting on the street? is 2018 the year to stop shitting on the streets of mumbai? thoughts?

Has anyone tried the CND "Bot"
how has it done?

This thing is mooning in days. See you in lamboland

This coin is a normie trap.
>"Don't know how to daytrade? Buy my coin and I'll do the work for you! The more you buy the more info I'll give you!"
Fucking scam-tier trapcoin.

It's one of the best coins you can buy right now and easily x3 by end of January (3 weeks). Highly undervalued.

You just described exactly why this is going to moon. If youre not stocking up on every normie trap coin you can right now then wtf are you doing?

>leans into pajeet
>WRONG

You're judging a coin without looking at it's results. Take a good look at how accurate it has been.

If you did any research, you would see it's competitor Augur with $950mil marketcap, and Cindicator sits only at $200mil with a better product. Do the maths user.

Anyone with half a brain will accumulate: medium.com/@StorifierCo/collective-intelligence-platforms-telling-the-difference-62f3e50cd57f

never use the bot but the indicators are spot fucking on. Super profitable. Better than any paid signal group out there

This is the pajeet who bout @ 700 sats and sold @ 580 sats
HAHAHAHAHA this nigga spent like 3 days shittalking cindi
Fuck off rajeesh

How nah cindies do you need for the indicators? 200k?

Bought it 2 weeks ago because of shilling in biz, it's total shitcoin. Why would it be worth something if creators said that they will scale prices for their services if this coin gets too expensive?

Don't listen to people here, they are total retards, do your own research before buying something, and don't hurry.

Forgot to say, I bought it when it was 0.19$
I'll dump this shit if it ever get close to that number again.

>Bought some of this because some faggot fat fingered on his sell order and sold too cheap
>Want to sell at a decent markup but volume is low overall and the price moves at molasses speed

>buys something at its ABSOLUTE ATH, after it did like a x20 run
>calls others retarded

well, at least you didn't buy TRX at ATH...

How is augur its competitor ?

Never invest solely after Veeky Forums's tips. At least not without reading what the discord group says.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

>not buying ignite rating ico in 5 days

user i....

>shilling a scam discord group

Kys famalam

this coin was stable just until the crash. it has to go up in few days.

Cindicator will got to 50 cents very soon