CAN

CAN, new coin on Kucoin. Will x3 by tonight.

You've been warned.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6eI5-HLuwg

Other urls found in this thread:

canya.io/
blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/20/canya-acquires-majority-stake-in-bountysource-adds-over-46000-users/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prove it

Agree, here's my shilling pasta:

“CanYa is a trusted app-based service that helps everyday people to outsource local and digital services to verified providers anywhere in the world.
We connect people and businesses who want to get stuff done with providers who can help. CanYaCoin, which powers the CanYa platform, is the bridge between the $2tn service economy of the world and the cryptocommunity”.

canya.io/

1. Recently added to Kucoin (you know what happens with all the coins listed on kucoin, see BNTY and DBC).
2. Has not mooned.
3. Low marketcap (40m circulating supply, 100m limit supply).
4. Working product since Jan. 2017
5. Already being used (Over 10,000 users + 46,000 service providers).
6. Founders token locked for a year.
7. Professional team.
8. For every transaction, some CAN token is burned, lowering the supply and making it more valuable.

I think it has a 10x potential, or at least a 5x short term.

Details:

“So for every transaction, some CAN is burned. The more the platform is used, the more demand there will be for CAN to pay for babysitters, whilst simultaneously burning a little CAN each time. Also we’re burning a whole bunch of unsold tokens but haven’t audited all that yet”.

“CanYa has acquired the majority stake in the online P2P software platform Bountysource and its 46,000 users” ( blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/20/canya-acquires-majority-stake-in-bountysource-adds-over-46000-users/ )

If you don’t believe me and think I’m a shill pajeet, DYOR. I honestly think it’s a very good opportunity in a sea of shitcoins.

Looks like my fellow user just PROVED you, baby.

Seriously, you've got to be just straight dumb at this point not to jump on new Kucoin coins that actually have a working product and starting to get hype. This is going to moon for days.

I'm on a work conference call

In for 1 eth already, gonna pad my bag a bit more let's go

May this be my last conference call

I've never been more confident in a moon mission. You done good.

I think I am buying a bit more.

This is the next craigslist, no joke. I bought the ICO and I'm not selling till at least $20.

You guys have said this for 3 days straight now

I'm literally all in this bitch. As word spreads online today, it's going to be massive. Kucoin is like crack.

>not doing it the Veeky Forums way
>not waiting till is 100% up
you are not gunna make it bruh

Stop posting about CAN until the 13th. Keep it cheap so I can get moar.

It's been on the exchange for two days

Just DYOR and you will see it’s a good coin. Even the team is good.

Any other Kucoin coins who are going to moon soon? Any idea?

And today is the day. Already up 35%. How long you gonna wait bruh?

This paired with the canya hodl club. Include with your shill leaflet.

Honestly, the only other Kucoin coin I really like right now is DRGN. That will x3 this month. Once CAN x3's (within the next two days, starting today), I'll rebuy my position in DRGN.

Can’t stop buying CAN CAN CAN baby

Yeah I have been thinking about doing the same.

Unbelievable! Thanks for posting that. There is nothing about this fucker I don't like. Easiest money I'll ever make. And I love spreading these early winners to biz.

Alright, I'm trusting Veeky Forums just this fucking once

IM strapped in ready to launch.

What are you guys hodling for

2x ? 3x ? 5x?

You will be happy you did.
I'm holding for x3 (probably within 3 days) but the launch is tonight, so smart to buy in right now, I see hype building on twitter already. When people get home from work, this one will take off.

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL.

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

$22

Why would DRGN go x3 this month?
ICX main net launch the 28th

Prepare for lift off

put my DBC profits into this

DRGN has more ICOs being launchd on it's platform this month. People who hold DRGN get early access to the ICOs as well as cheaper prices directly proportional to the amount and length of time they've held drgn. She is unsinkable and will probably go as high as $30 over the next two months.

Same. LETS GO DUDE.

You don't like qlink?

What is the fastest coin to get money on Kucoin ?
They don't have DOGE nor XRP

holy 16k sell wall WTF

dumper or accumulation wall

Should I sell off my BNTY for this?

Nah not really. I don't see it's use case actually happening desu. As a short term thing? Maybe. But it doesn't have the short term potential that CAN does, nor does it have the safety (sure thing) of DRGN.

just went 30% in on this and im sure it will just be another reason not to trust anything on this board

I'll give it three days to crash and burn.

KuCoin has a trading competition through the 12th. Whales are putting up big sell walls to keep the price cheap to win the comp. 13th walls come down.

Dude. Even if you aren't buying this, dump your BNTY. Fish where the fish are.

switch over to CAN/ETH if you're measuring success in BTC while BTC is bearish you're an idiot

CAN has tested resistance twice, and is about to a third time. You should know what that means.

19k whale showed up, steamrolling everything under it

Yup, thier blog is full of gold. Every move they make drives the value up. Calculated AF.

They're giving rewards for people who hodl 10k+ CAN for over 30 days to join the club. That's why there are cheap whale orders trying to hit that accumulation. I'm thinking $45 by end of Jan.

Moron DBC has a news end of jan

See Canya Hodl club.

Fair enough. But you are ignoring FA. Hype is building, rapidly. Resistance will not last through today.

should I sell off my BCH for CAN? Whats a good buy-in number for the moon tonight? Ive been looking to get into CAN cuz it looks like an actual product.

I just sold all my BNTY for this shit. Hopefully I didn't just buy your bags.

I think we are straight going to 10$ = 1 CAN.

WTF JUST HAPPENED

Can will let me know if people are actually betting on real shit or hopes and memes.

DAMN

Whales dumping and pumping like madmen

keep calp and accumulate.

exactly. im not even playing with life money but i dont want to invest in a fuckin meme.

also holy shit that dip

Fuck you biz, I bought at $5, not even the ATH, and you dump on me. Guys this thread reeks of curry, don't throw money at this shitcoin.

>mfw anons get Pumped and Dumped

Well I'm caught in the machine now, gotta ride it out

Its been like 30 minutes since you've bought. Are you fucking serious?!??!?!?

calm down dude, look at the chart. It has been at 5.48$ before.
Just wait and look.

There's massive sell walls up.
Expect this a few more times before the 12th.

Look at those fucking walls.
It's because of this retarded kucoin contest. same thing happened with other coins that mooned on kucoin.
Just wait a couple of days until this shit is over.

this "whale" (cant even call him that over 2btc) is a fag no one is falling for that shit

so buy around 25000eth it looks like?

lol you held for like 20 minutes? are you retarded? Just hold 3 days.

called it assholes

Seriously, every like "these whales keeping it down" lol wait till tonight. These aren't even whales. Whales don't give a shit about retarded Kucoin competitions.

I'm screencapping this so you see how stupid you look in 12 hours.

You're hyping it up a lot

1575BTC traded on CAN in the last 24 hours. A few BTC swings this before normies pile in.

I can't help it. I'm a hype machine when I find another coin that doubles my motherfucking money. Been x2-4ing my money almost every other day for a month.

Mate just fucking wait. If it doesn’t take off big fucken woop, in crypto there’s no such thing as losing money. It’s just the loss of the potential of losing money.

not my point. although if you really want an entrance point you might get lucky at .003 but anywhere right now will probably do.

if this takes off it will be through days of sales pressure building, don't expect profits in 36 hours.

I'm sending 1 ETH to Kuckcoin fuck it

all in on CAN!

go ahead. my exit point is in three days anyway.

ETH is taking ages on KU, you're better off with BCH.

well if you're gonna buy do it now

I agree with you on the longer value, it's a winner, but I also see this going x2 (at least) by tonight. We shall see.

Fuck

im gonna hodl this and probably drgn for the next couple days i managed to buy the dip

You wanna know how I know you don't know what you're doing? Because saying "My exit point is in three day" is totally arbitrary. And if you're basing your exit on the Kucoin competition bullshit, that's even dumber.

The MARKET dictates your entries and exits, not your own ideas about the market.

lets say you started with 100$ and doubled that everyday for a month
100 * 2^30 = 107374182400

do you have 107 billion dollars? then stop saying bullshit

Nice job. Both will go up I'm sure.

Do you know that not being able to pick up exaggeration is a trait of autism ?

looking for a cap on BCH so i can put it back into ETH, might look for another dip in either of the smaller ones and get more

Only a retard goes all in on every single trade. CAN is a sure thing. Sorry you don't see it. But there's been a TON of x2 x3 moves lately. Sorry you suck at this. Everyone else is making bank on this alt season, maybe ask yourself why yo aren't?

WTF is with these whales FFS.
Is this going to become another vechain? fucking chinks

meanwhile don't miss out on the RCN accumulation on BNB

>Ifunny
Now i tell it all my keks

That's were you're wrong kiddo.

grabbed 2 ETH worth and 2 more on the way for this fuckery

waiting for POLL pump to 30 to finish dammit, still holding 5 ETH POLL to flip and 5 ETH POLL long

where*

you idiot.

There is a competition and whales has held back every coin on KuCoin until it finally moons after a few days. Be patient

>implying my projected market goals are not constantly be reevaluated

furthermore i was unaware of the competition until this thread, from what ive seen the first 3 days are where the fireworks happen with newly introduced coins

these are trading bot walls

vechain walls were real whales even during comp

some big ass ones

What should I set my sell at? Don't want to miss selling while I'm sleeping... 0.001 ETH?

day trading = all in ok

poorfag = all in ok

everybody else = stupid

am i wrong

Wrong again. Look at QLC. Exploded after about a week on Kucoin. Just hold.

Let me buy low you fucks

0.01 even