Huge news about XLM. $2 expected

XLM will be reducing it's base reserve from 20 lumens to 0.5 lumens, a 40x decrease.
This means that you only need 1 XLM in a wallet in order to recieve/send with it instead of 20.
In basic terms, this means that you need only $0.5 in order to start trading with lumens compared to the previous $10 needed. It will attract a lot more people.
More users will be using XLM now.

SOURCE: imgur.com/a/PZLTl (screenshot from the developer chat)

This is huge. The devs realized that 20 XLM was a bit much so they decreased it in order to attract new users. Ripple has the same barrier but hasn't resolved it yet.

This also proves that Stellar cares about the community and is able to do changes to the core quickly compared to other mainstream coins.
We can expect $2/XLM very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KDCxr
solume.io/?sorting=sentimentChange
discord
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7onl3a/tip_keep_your_xlm_in_your_wallets_for_free_xlm/
pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS COIN GONNA EXPLODE WHEN WHALES REMOVE WALLS
LOOK AT THE SENTIMENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
imgur.com/a/KDCxr
solume.io/?sorting=sentimentChange

Priced in.

>Please, please stop bleeding stellar

I'll wait for a dip

>We can expect $2/XLM very soon.

nah,

Been known for a while man. Priced in. Best to unload those bags.

nice just bought 100k

If you check tradingview.com a lot of TAfags are saying tha xlm will break 2$ these days

dip is over breh

Cool. Are they scrapping their plan of giving away 95% of all Lumens in existence to Bitcoin holders and project makers for free, thus fucking over anyone who put their money into this lead brick token? No? Oh...that sucks then...

>Huge news about XLM. $0.2 expected

XLM will moon again just not any time soon. Maybe a few months or so.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>thinking this will affect price at all

Lumens are reducing their base reserve, freeing up previously locked up coins.

So, explain to me why they wouldn't lead to an increase in supply of the coin available...

its literally the next coin to be added to coinbase.

that was never the fucking plan you larptard

Snek holder here. Thanks for the chuckle.

Nobody actually uses wallets LMAO

Info too complicated for normies. Ain't gonna moon because of that.

>a few months

yeah right. it will moon within the next two weeks at most.

some whale bought 600000 lumens all at once earlier today.

>people keep trying to FUD a coin with a bright future
whats their end goal?

the writing is on the wall. couldn't be any more clear actually.

o may

This IS the dip dude.

End my suffering

Called my connect at IBM to push this

This right here is for the pros. Cellar dweller biztard neets have noidea what this is.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who the fuck even uses XLM or XRP for anything other than speculation?!?!

WAKEY WAKEY STELLAR SNAKEY

>Who the fuck even uses XLM
IBM and Stripe for international currency mediums

> XRP
Bank Jews to siphon money from the goys

TA says Stellar 2.50 +

MOON IMMINENT

so theyre burning coins and making the marketcap lower? i dont get it, im too dumb

VROOM VROOM

>who uses the only usable cryptos for anything other than speculation?!?!
Gee I dunno

it's only in the 3750 range right now, pretty low.
Though it will probably not go off again until later this month though.

Basically they're releasing some previously-locked up ones that were required for keeping wallets. It's good for the long term but short-term it's not gonna do shit.

We're at the stage where even a whale can be dumb as fuck. retards have been making Bank all of last year.

stellarfags are really reaching when they consider this "huge news"

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL..."

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

Lmao you're adapting to the dumber market

I know right. This is just sad.

Ill buy again when 4300 is crossed.

This shit wont be moving for weeks.

I sold this shit for Eth. Done with these constant shill posts. If it moons...so will the other coins.

HANDS UP DDONT SELL
DONT YOOU FUCKING SLELL HANDS UP LEAVE THE KEAYBOARD RIGHT NOW

my comfiest hold, we all gona make it bois

buy the dip niggas

is $10 by the end of second quarter more likely than unlikely?

BASED

this is retarded
i have 18k stellar and i want this FUCKING SHITCOIN to moon just as bad as anyone else

but this is just reaching
i'll wait for fairx

IF IT EVER FUCKING HAPPENS

No. $4.50 end of year, if FairX goes well.

godbless this dude
had sell order for exactly 0.0005199 eth

Go look for other Tron threads

>solume.io/?sorting=sentimentChange
lol youre retarded if you dont, you get free lumens that compensate for inflation so early adopters dont get screwed over

>huge news
>solid dev team
>expect 100x

DOWN 50% WITH THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All it does is dip.

>IF IT EVER FUCKING HAPPENS
What are you yelling about? The rumors have only been out for a few weeks.

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7onl3a/tip_keep_your_xlm_in_your_wallets_for_free_xlm/

free xlm for keeping it in your stellar lumen ledger wallet. lol

It will get a bump this weekend

>only fud is pure smoke
just makes me feel even better about doubling down during this dip

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm - Link for discord is in the pastebin as I can’t post discord links directly in /biz. Sorry for the shill, I know it’s shit, but winners need to promote to get shit done, but we won’t charge for shit, nor are we a non-Pump and Dump group.

We are mainly look for undervalued coins with 10-100 million market caps on binance/kucoin/ICOs. We will be giving free Palm Beach signals in about a week or two, we follow Data Dash, Ian Balina, etc. and we have a nice FAQ for trading for newbs to intermediates. Our discord will always be free, and there will never be any faggot premium subscriptions like that Cryptoverter faggot, or “Crypto Army.”

Just looking for fundamental analysis/swing trader types to grow our room which was created yesterday, so apologies in advance for the shilling :) . Also, some calls we’ve made the last 10 days are: DBC, QLINK, SNOV, PRL, etc. We’re mainly looking at coins on Binance/Kucoin for entry/exit. Again, not a pump and dump - and 100% free always and forever.

We are looking to grow our community with competent Veeky Forums traders for swing trading, good hodls, ICOS, mining, etc and to discuss GOOD ideas, and get rich together. Everything is and always will be free - we are, quite simply, striving to be the Consumer Reports of Discord Crypto rooms. If you read this all the way here, you can probably tell that we’re legit. We will NEVER accept money, and we are here for good discussion so we can get rich over weeks and months. If that sounds good to you then join, and contribute!

MODS
this scammer is posting his P&D discord

I hope you get AIDS loser

Better entry points

There is no getting rich "together" in this racket. Someone's gotta be the bag holder. Fuck off.

where do you think we are

tripled down here, comfy AF

This shit goes where it belongs. Into the trash.

Nice inflationary noncurrency. Will surely be worth $10 one day.

wish i could buy in more. Too bad ETH is stuck for another week

Buying under .50 who’s in????????????????

so what, i remember seeing orders in the millions getting eaten up in seconds

It's all about holding bags you will never sell you stupid day trader

I'm not selling my lumens cause I got em for a cheap price

I'm in baby

its going up

LEMME SEE THOSE HANDS
DON'T SELL
DONT SELL
DONY TOU FUCKJING SELL
HANDS OFF THE KEYBAORD