$BNTY thread

$BNTY thread

About to take down this wall and moon. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BNTY-BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/#markets
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/
blog.bounty0x.io/what-is-bounty0x-8f59565aea05
reddit.com/r/Bounty0x/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mooning as I write.

Yesterday I cashed out 10x profits from a coin that has absolutely no value, and does nothing (DBC). That coin reached a $600m marketcap.

Here is a coin that has support after its first moon and not facing an imminent dump, currently maintaining a sub 100 million $ marketcap ($94,231,777 USD).

Not even in the top 100 coins yet (ranked at #123).

Textbook bull flag pattern shown.

Currently only listed on KuCoin, Gate.io, EtherDelta and Token Store. 90%+ of the trading volume is on KuCoin.

I expect a minimum, conservative 500% increase.

Sources: kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BNTY-BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/#markets
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/

Anons versed in this hidden gem, please contribute. The board moves so fast.

What is Bounty0x?

Bounty0x is a decentralized bounties network enabling anyone to manage bounty programs, and users to receive payments for completing bounties. The network is powered by the BNTY token.

>Real-life applications for Bounty0x.
>Software companies can use Bounty0x to find vulnerabilities in their code.
>Governments, Non-profits and NGO’s can use Bounty0x for incentivizing the completion of specific goals, like finding the cure for a certain type of cancer.
>Brands can use Bounty0x for incentivizing influencers to promote their products.
>Corporations can use Bounty0x for incentivizing consultants to suggest strategies for increasing revenue.
>And so much more.

Source: blog.bounty0x.io/what-is-bounty0x-8f59565aea05

>
I can easily see it hitting 1.50 EOW because even though its such a novelty idea it has some use.

This sell wall has been keeping us down for a long time. The market has decided it is time to harpoon this whale.

Being ripped apart as we speak.

>kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BNTY-BTC

Barely novelty though, user. Millions of dollars worth of bounties available to collect right now. We are seeing a coin emerge with an actual working product (that is used) and it is only just a baby.

BNTY is up despite most of market being down.

Sell wall down to 6.8BTC from 9.15BTC when this was posted.

Do not miss a moon for a moonshot.

Another green candle on such a gloomy day. Follow the light.

Thats true :P

More reading for the uninitiated. It's not too late.

blog.bounty0x.io/what-is-bounty0x-8f59565aea05
reddit.com/r/Bounty0x/

BNTYDeputies check in.

Still holding 97k. Who here for the roundup?

holding this because it hasnt dropped today and people feel comfy about it

this team are making millions all because of an average idea and a cool logo lmao

im joining in user i thought nobody was going to pump. lets slow pump

All that's needed. There is no value in a coin that tracks the efficiency of a snowmobiles usage of fuel.

Invest outside of the bubble.

Still here, waiting for at least $1 before even looking elsewhere. My KuCoin is split pretty evenly with this and DBC, and they've been pretty complementary these past few days to keep me green.

2BTC was added to the remaining 6.8BTC I wrote about (). Now it's 6.5BTC.

The harpoons are out.

>greeeen

5.8BTC left! Get in anons!

Oh... 3.9BTC!

28k buy order kek

What I was talking about wasn't in the picture, pal.

Haha plankton. Don't get excited. This coin is mine. I'll let you buy out this wall, but I'll surprise you with something after you've bought it.

I was trading DBC last night while it was fluctuating between .50 and .60. I wanted to pull out and get into BNTY asap but as soon as I went to buy it went from .62 to .72 in the blink of an eye........ I got in .70 and sold at .72 because I wanted to keep the BTC because god knows there;s a bullrun around the corner and I don't want that money sitting in BNTY for when that happens.

When is a good time to get in? I'll put in an order for around ~.80 ish. I feel it'll have a nice run until Btc actually corrects.

I even got digits. Worst pajeet scam ever

The dip is over IMHO. I'd buy in now.

It sure would suck to see 10 30k-100k walls jump appear right after this gets bought. Maybe buyout the order book at the same time. I'm always watching my coin.

Have already made 400% on my 11 day-old investment. It's only listed on one major exchange but in a week it may be listed on Bit-z. After that, it'll get listed on Binanace, and we're going to the moon. To anyone who isn't holding this, it's not too late. BUY NOW!

Nice larp faggot ass bitch.

That is a possibility but price suppression means one thing: value.

Buying high and selling low is a Biz meme. I'd rather keep the money in btc. Even if BNTY moons, it'll be struck down by a Btc bull run. And I'd make just as much or more HODLing btc. I can only lose if BNTY does dip.

last chance for sub $1 bnty

Haha because of your nice comment plankton I'll let you buy some bounty for bit cheaper.

Already have enough you turbo autist.

You should have said something

Don't be a fag let me buy in cheap nigger. Doesn't even have to be crazy cheap, like .76

Screenshot your Delta bitch. Let's see that Biiiig 'whale'.

user you should have bought more a half a day ago. Anyways looks like your plankton buddies are offering you some cheap bounty before my wall gets bought

>hahahahaha

I've been accumulating since it was .16. Bought a bunch at .07. Anyways, why trust a portfolio app that I can just add any amount of coins right now. I'm sure anons here can tell you how many I might have.

Hahahahaha thought so. Have fun with your little roleplay champ.

Fuck off animefag. I KNOW YOU WISH YOU WERE A LOLI I FUCKING KNOW IT YOU BATSHIT INSANE DEGENERATE

>I expect a minimum, conservative 500% increase.
if i 5x from when you posted this i'll be so fucking comfy

This thing will be in top 50, don't miss the rocket launch.

I use Google docs which pulls from an api from the exchange itself. Do you think I want to update an app everytime I do a trade? Anyways, whales visit Veeky Forums/reddit/etc all the time because we have so much invested it would be stupid not to. If user wants money I suggest you keep accumulating until binance listing. Why let it go up now if I can control the dips *somewhat*
Maybe....

bullish ABCD pattern
similar one formed for KCS

Well damn. I got nothing else to say.

Sure you do bud.

Im holding.

Pretty sure it will bite me and ill be back to yesterdays nightmare with it soon.

Been hodling since 20 cents, LETS DO THIS

I'm surprised BNTY's hat is so low. If DBC can hit nearly 600 mil marketcap im sure BNTY can hit at least 200 mil

friendly reminder to ignore retarded TA faggots