I'm Giving Up On This Piece of Shit

Charlie said the "big announcement" doesn't guarantee price pump. What are we doing here again? Making money right?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course he said it wouldn't guarantee

Nothing is ever 100%

>Guarantee
Isn't this "big announcement" the no 1 reason to HODL?

Reminder Charlie Lee sold at ATH and in this time other coins have slowly crept up on LTC and ETH has continously mooned Fuck that chink and fuck your trust in the "good guy" there is a reason they say they finish last

I guess I'm gonna hold your bags then. $900 by the end of the month

sell your bags then retard

I think I'm not going to make it user.

You are a meme

I'll let you in on a little secret.

Charlie Lee HATES stupid, unappreciative people getting rich off of his creation. He wants LTC to be appreciated as a payment technology, and it infuriates him (and Vitalik with ETH too) when people are constantly badgering him with money related complaints, only because they want to get rich quick.

His Twitter confirmed today that "companies" will be making announcements. I personally am holding my bags, because I think LTC is going to win the payments-coin contest.

But understand: he FUDs because he hates stupid people attempting to get rich quick, and the idea of them getting lambos off of his baby infuriates him.

I'm not a get rich quick kinda guy. Have been on hodl position for awhile now.
Lfm4HtUyinQ4f92ZvmjMJA4GSUW26CBjat
Charlie's tweets have been discouraging at best user.
MOD, please don't ban me. I'm not giving away or asking for money.

they really have, I agree. I wish he wasn't autistic, but it is what it is.

>Autist
I have dyslexia and bipolar. I can't read autistic people.

Someone post that tweet from that guy that said this is going to near 0

>Near $0
You mean $20?

That attitude is the whole reason I invested in him.

Same with LINK but he knows we're all getting lambos my nigga

why would any of you even listen to a chink that only knows how to copy and paste? litecoin wasnt even the first shitcoin.

The big announcement was leaked, it's a pachinko game.

I could only hope Charlie's ego will get us to the promised land

Yes there is no return for this shitcoin

>pachinko
I think I could easily explain that feature to Jamal. Instead of having to explain MAST

Right.. it is a little known secret that Charlie Lee is DETERMINED to make sure that the only one that gets a Lambo off his baby is him!

oops

Did this 2 weeks ago. Best decision. Sorry that it took you this long, OP

I'm all in with LTC, been buying these recent dips with both hands.

I'm kinda slow user. It took me years to finally make this move

Your just mad because Charlie’s troll game is better than yours. Litecoin is a blue chip coin and a stable long term investment that will age like fine wine. The other shitcoins that people are pumping on this board wont stand the test of time.

Ahhh i see, so hes a chink jew?

The discord group has 100% positive recommendations regarding their investments tips so far.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp