I constantly see threads of people asking about a low marketcap investment which could do an easy 10x

I constantly see threads of people asking about a low marketcap investment which could do an easy 10x.

Well, lucky you, I bring you the perfect investment for this year: Upfiring (UFR).

“UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and UFR is the first coin to propose this paradigm”.

1.- Very low marketcap (as of right now less than 40M).
2.- Listed on only 2 exchanges (Cryptopia and Etherdelta, still not on Kucoin).
3.- Good dev communication.
4.- Alpha release in February.
5.- Subreddit growing fast (Hype is important).
6.- It’s directly tied to a real existing market:
a) Right now there’s no incentive for file sharing. Upfiring solves this.
b) A centralized network seeding can be risky. Upfiring solves this.
c) The quality and speed of the seeds is usually insufficient for the enormous ever - increasing demand. Upfiring solves this.
7.- Good name and logo (for the chads who don’t like reading whitepapers).

I see this coin doing a 10x MINIMUM in the next month, yes, that’s how bullish I’m on UFR. This is not only a short-term pick, but also a long-term one. r/cryptocurrency still hasn’t looked to much into this coin, when they do it, expect it to explode.
I usually don’t invest too much into one coin (I like to diversify) but this one is the exception.
Thank me later. DYOR and you will realize I’m right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aMmdSP4vZp0
imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

>believing redditors

stay poor

daily reminder that repeated, dedicated FUD on a coin is actually a good sign.

What the fuck is up with her eyes, fetal alochol syndrome? looks full ayy lmao

giv octaroon gf plox

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!! UFR (Upfiring) is going moon!!! I just bought a bunch, and so should you!

Don't want to lose more money in bad investments? Then just buy UFR! 4 real, nothing will give you a better profit! Just check the graph!

BUMP this thread so everyone can see!

why is s(he?) so hairy

Low market cap, low coin supply cool project with actual use (not only illegal p2p)
DYOR

forget the discord pajeets even if they decide to dump en masse they are a bunch of retarded kids playing with parents money.
they are actually injuring the reputation of this hidden gem

The tech is real and given the utility, this has more value than 99% of the PnD coins. These are month holds. If you want the pump and dumps then go visit a daily PnD group and pray.

This coin is the cappi di tutti of the tutti di cappi

Yeah and what utility is that? What's unique about it? Why have there been hundreds of people posting what a shit whitepaper it has and it's vaporware? Aaaaand it's a pump and dump for normies. Have fun with the bags!

Fuck your thread who's that girl

Priority in torrent streams for high bandwidth clients through coin transfers. Private seeds without needing to find private seeds.

Oh and it just hit the YT sphere: youtu.be/aMmdSP4vZp0

Enjoy being poor.

>muh 30 million dollar discord group

It surely looks like there's some heavy shilling going on. But even if it's true, I already bought this coin and saw it's potential a month ago, and I'm not selling any soon.

I don't care if some random pajeets with pocket money are "pumping" this.

goodwork this will get you 2000 good boy points in our discord

There is shilling everywhere I go in Veeky Forums. Doesn't mean that UFR is not a good buy. We need to look past the pajeets and research by ourselves.
If the rumour of UFR being listed soon in a bigger exchange is true, the thing will easily double or even 5x its price.

Nice scamcoin from your P&D Discord
You're absolutely right. See proof

imgur.com/a/QORqg

So you think a cryptocurrency apparently pays you to seed pirated material that will also be overrun by chinese server farms will ever catch on?

I also hate this shilling but don't ignore that this is actually a good buy.

UFR might not moon, but a 2x 3x is a sure bet

Coin looks decent for now desu

If chinese server farms arrive at that point the coin is gonna be worth 50x. Also do you know about supply and demand? If there are a lot of seeders that means you can basically download stuff at 1Gbps for cents. There is an enormous potential in that. Not only for illegal stuff. It may be cheaper for a company to offer the download of its product into the UFR network then in traditional forms of hosting.
Thats why I am almost all-in in that. It is really a little gem in my eyes. In the worst case the price is going to remain as it is. In the best case, we will have a 10x at eom and maybe 100x at eoy.

Remember btc at 1k? "We dont even know who satoshi is" ahahaha this is gonna make us all rich. Im dumping every paycheck i have into this while its below 10 dollars

See idiot anons like this are going to lose all their money and kill themselves. Eh. No big loss i guess

This. Coins with use mean coins with value.

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

shes a quadroon

>hello my name is FUD
Your shitty ad hominem isn't going to make UFR not a bad investment first of all.

I'm planning on holding and mining for a long time. I'm interested in the product as much as I am in the mooning. Plus it's a good, honest, clean, fun time for me. Roasting pajeet scum on Veeky Forums AND discord? Sign me up.

VSX VSYNC. low market cap, high potential, roadmap out in two weeks. currently only on coinexchange.io

I’m 56% in love with Brittany

What does this do that torrenting can't? It just attaches payment to it which wont go over well

Actually I don’t know if you’ve noticed but torrents have been going through a slow and painful death in the last few years thanks to government regulations and strict policies.

But with decentralisation that doesn’t happen, and UFR also means more secure file sharing on the blockchain, where people are actually incentivised to seed using the UFR token. Most quick pump and dump tokens don’t have a value, let’s face it. But this one does and it actually makes sense without having to spend 5 minutes trying to explain it.

Simple, straightforward and a perfect fit for the blockchain, no?

Torrents are still very healthy and alive in private sites. You just don't see thepiratebay thriving like it used to because stuff like spotify/netflix/etc are better value than sifting through all of the shit. The incentivised seeding shit is not going to help at all. They throw together images of "Approx earnings today: $30" but there's literally no way you'll earn more than $0.25/day while making your internet unusable in the process.

If UFR ever somehow takes off most countries' governments will find a way to put an end to it via ISP's or whatever anyway. Sure its a decent PnD coin because people are shortsighted enough to think it'll go somewhere but like most altcoins its just a shitty whitepaper and a bunch of shills on biz.

Nice user, already made x10. It's gonna moon after they launch website.>