Redpills about wealth

You dumb fucks know nothing about the money you are about to have. I grew up wealthy so its not shit to me, but it raised my fathers eyebrows a bit that I made twenty million on my own through crypto. Dude is a billionaire and thought I was shit for so long. It earned me some of his respect. Point is most of you will probably end up being nigger rich. Do you know a thing about it? Do you know there is an entire law around wealth that you got be aware of, a social order around money. You got to change everything to accomodate it. Everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

nice larp

Jokes on you, crypto is only making me more poor.

I don't understand, what altcoin is OP trying to shill us?

Or you could just put it in the bank and live a modest lifestyle and be discreet about your wealth.

I'm such a nigger that I bought into crypto with debt, then pulled out of the market in early December when I had $2K profit. That $2K would have been $12K now. I've blown the $2K already on clothes and electronics. There is no hope for me.

Teach me not to be such an impatient fucking ghetto boon.

No cunt can tell me what to do when I just sit at home all day tinkering with expensive hardware. That's all I wanna do anyway.

move along sandnigger, this is a White man's neighborhood

DUDE IS A BILLIONAIRE

made me think OP

are you kuwaiti? How much did you start with and when? & what did you invest in?

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL.**

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

What do dumb fuck mean??

>Do you know a thing about it? Do you know there is an entire law around wealth that you got be aware of,
Tell us about this magical law of wealth, user.

larp

This

Is

So

Fucking

Gay

What

Is

The

Fucking

Point?

"Accomodate everthing"

Are

You

Drunk?

>owning 8 stupid watches

these are nigger watches

>t.poorfag
don't keep a lot of money in the bank you dork

"What is a period?" -user 2018

You're larping but I'll bite.

MONEY BUYS THE COMFY NEET LIFE
WHO CARES ABOUT MATERIALISTIC STUFF
FUCKING NO WORK EVER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE JESUS CHRIST I WANT IT SO BAD

great thread my man

learn from your mistakes dumbass don't give up cuz u failed once

kek

Thats all I want. Nothing but video games, boxing, surfing, chilling, and banging 18-27 yearolds Tull I die

Here's my law: Take some crypto profits, invest in tangible investments like real estate or franchise. Live off investment earnings, chill on tropical beaches and day trade, don't hang out with shallow rich people who care only about status.

i dont have to flaunt my wealth like an insecure faggot.

Same, my dude. I need almost nothing material. I just don't want to be a fucking slave to the work day anymore. Let me wake up and do whatever the fuck I feel like, within reasonable financial bounds, and that's enough for me.

Thanks bought 100k

Same, I was waking up 7 am, going to work, then going to college and getting home midnight. Had to make my food, wash my clothes, iron them, clean my shit.

I'm just fucking done, I wanna be a NEET that just gets 10k per month on investments and that can chill on a comfy apartment.

My uncle has that one Rolex. He's a Jew. Are you a Jew, OP?

the real redpill op is that unless you are part of europe's old money clique you'll still be a fucking nigger billions or no billions. Especially if you are a nouveau riche retard american.

I never understood what is so special about expensive, tacky looking watches.
I have an $80 watch from Amazon that looks nicer.

Anyway, I can confirm that not having to worry about money is pretty comfy but you still gotta do something with your life or you will become depressed.

OMG fuck off you fucking poorfag go die near the trashcan you stupid jewnigger, you can't handle true power? Nothing to ask your peasant questions here

>Nigger rich
>Posts a bunch of the most nigger-fied timepieces I've ever seen

Lmao, you fucking idiot. Nice try. No one but rappers and dumb cunts wear watches with diamond bezels like that. All of them utter trash. Not a single Vacheron in sight.

Nice try, but you know absolutely nothing of what you're talking about.

t. Someone who actually does

> I never understood what is so special about expensive, tacky looking watches.
> I'm such a special snowflake and I love my garbage Amazon watch
fucking get yourself a medal you retard

I didn't say I loved it, just that its better looking.
Why are you assblasted?

Where's your watches OP? Surely a multi millionaire with a billionaire for a father has a nice watch collection of his own??

>that you got be aware of
I guess even money can't buy a decent education these days

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm - Link for discord is in here as I couldn’t post it in Veeky Forums biz. Our room is a non-Pump and Dump. We mainly look for undervalued coins with 10-100 million market caps on binance/kucoin/ICOs. We give free Palm Beach signals (in about 1-2 weeks we will be posting them as well as the text alerts ASAP), and we have a nice FAQ for trading. It will always be free, and there will never be any faggot premium subscriptions. Just looking for fundamental analysis/swing trader types to grow our room which was created yesterday, so apologies in advance :) . Also, some calls we’ve made the last 10 days are: DBC, QLINK, SNOV, PRL, etc. We’re mainly looking at coins on Binance/Kucoin for entry/exit. Again, not a pump and dump. We are looking to grow our community with competent Veeky Forums traders for swing trading, ICOS, etc. Everything is and always will be free - we are, quite simply, the Consumer Reports of Discord Crypto rooms.