25 years old

>25 years old
>Only job experience has been in manual labor
>Currently have shitty part time job that pays roughly 12k a year
>50 dollars in bank account currently
>No education beyond high school diploma

How do I stop being such a poor faggot and at least generate enough income to support a modest lifestyle? I live in a smaller city and all the job opportunities around here are warehouse/retail horseshit

community college

crypto.
buy ICX and hold all the way up to 70 dollars EOY

you wont ever stop being poor. your best bet is to marry someone with a better life.

Learn a trade

Buy lottery tickets

Manual labor is good.
Move to a cheap place to live where you can find a manual job that suits your expertise.
Save (live like a monk if needed be for a time).
Go all in in [insert shilled coin of your choice here].
Buy lambos when it 100x.

>12k a year
Get a credit card and buy as much 0x as you can. That should make your salary in under a week if you charge a few grand.

Learn a trade and move to a place with better job opportunity. Or find a trade that is in high demand where you live and start your own business (easy to google how to incorporate into an LLC and relatively cheap, and protects you from liability... aka worst case is you lose the company if you get sued and not everything you own).

Stop spending money on food you want to eat. Stop doing nice things. Stop buying things you dont need.

Hopefully you can accumulate a couple of grand to drop on some x100 shitcoin.

Move to the city or start your own business. I came from the same situation. Got fed up and moved to the city. Lived in my car for a few weeks til i found a place to stay. Burned through a few shit jobs before i found one i could climb up. It was scary, i was broke hungry and friendless for like a year. But it was all worth it. And because i forced myself through all of those hardships and had to teach myself how to survive, everything i attempt now is a cake walk and every difficult time in my life has that much less of an affect on me.

Take the leap user

you need a skill that someone else needs in their line of work and then you have to either communicate in a manner that gives then a positive impression about yourself during an interview or have a skill that allows you to create income for yourself.

If you learn how to trade crypto you can sacrifice something you usually use that your paycheck pays for and instead put money into a strategically selected crypto coin or token. You make profit off that coin and you can either take some and invest the rest or just continue to reinvest and grow your gains which is the traditional Veeky Forums mindset. I had $4,300 on December 22 and by trading smart, I've grown it to $15,000 to date. Are clueless to crypto OP? I could mentor you in my free time if you're interested.

Also. Get youre fucking GED. College is optional. Trying to convince people your not a complete imbecile when you couldnt even graduate highschool is pretty much impossible. Be fucking smart
(My last comment was too nice, fag )

Look at the bright side, at least you appear to be in America.
I am all that, but in China. Much harder to get out of the system here.

>50 dollar

First World Problem, I'm living in a third world country, with 50 k in the bank

good for you user but
>save money by moving to a bigger city where cost of living is twice as high
why?

I have a high school diploma, my post says I have no education beyond that, you just misread it hombre, settle down

>25
>didn't join the military
What in the fuck you idiot. It's literally free money and a better than shit job after you leave. You've wasted 4 years of your life doing absolutely fuckall. If you joined at 19 or 21 you would be out by now, have a better job, look better, be in better shape, get more women, be more respectable, and 100% have a better life.

You still can, just don't waste another 4 years dude.

>military
>respectable

are you really this retarded?

I really don't know anything about crypto, I have a coinbase and poloniex account so I know how to buy crypto but other than that I don't really know anything about it, I'm always apprehensive to get into investing because I'm too big of a pussy to invest large amounts of money and the only way I could invest more than like 20 dollars right now is to use my credit card but i already have about 800 to pay off on that (which feels like a lot of money because I'm so fucking broke)

Anyone is the US military is a cuck for Israel, sorry to break it to you buddy, i'd much rather continue being poor

my man, you shouldnt be here if you have $20 to invest, you'll pay that much in fees just getting your money in place. get a second job and save up $500 then come back here and we'll help you make a binance account and tell you a good moonshot coin to go in on

How about get off you ass you lazy fuck?

Work 3 jobs until you can say, "I have 6 months of expenses, including rent, saved up."

I've worked 4 jobs at once when I was 24.

Stop being a lazy piece of shit and hustle.

Millennials are the laziest fucking pieces of shit.

I'm an "old" millennial, and I'm disgusted by those younger than me.

Fucking loser slackers.

>"pfft I'm an online warrior"
>"soldiers? More like welfare warriors, heh he-" *grabs asthma inhaler*

Most states are military friendly and place veterans' applications at the top of the pile for jobs. You can talk all you want but while you're working 12 hours a day at minimum wage some kid that just got off 4 years of service got a free college degree, job experience, and landed a 5 figure salaried job with weekends off making 75k a year and all he did was sign a contract 4 years ago.

Not only that but they're favored in the workplace because they are guaranteed to work and not cry about bullshit. They get the job done more than some hipster faggot with a GED, no college, and barely able to hold a steady job.

This is where real life breaks your little internet world. Go outside.

stop fapping

Spoken like a true idiot that has no idea what he's talking about.

More like:
>"I'm too fat, lazy, stupid, weak, irresposible and unable to keep up the standards required to work. But I'm gonna make up some excuse to feel above that even though everyone knows I'm shit."

Fucking hate millenials.

Network your way into a better trade. My literally retarded cousin is making 80k/yr as a plumber and he is about your age.

Fapping doesn't count as a job, faggot.

Have fun dying for Schlomo you retarded faggot, I don't respect anyone in the military because If I went to boot camp I'd just beat the shit out of the drill instructor and fuck his wife

I'm similar situation as OP. Unemployed, not much work experience, shitty location, 24. I have 500 saved up though

God you're such a dipshit, I could easily go get another job, I've worked 60 hours week before no fucking problem, I just don't think there's any point in doing that because there's no such thing as a sustainable career in manual labor right now because of automation, any job I get won't be around when I'm 45 so there's no sense in fucking my back up for extra cash, I'm trying to move beyond that

Lol so funny haha haha
Guys look the 25 year old that lives with his mom, makes minimum wage, works 12hr shifts, has no degree, no useful work experience, dead end job, can't afford a house or a car, makes under 50k a year, and can't even bench his own body weight made a joke! Haha isn't he funny?

Your life is a joke kid. Can't wait for you to lose your dead end job because you can't keep up with the easy work.

You won't do it with $50 in the bank.

Save up $1000.

Buy ZRX or REQ.

Don't thank me you lazy fuck. Just pull yourself out of your shitty situation and stay out of it.

I've been at my current job over 3 years and it's a union job so I probably won't be losing it anytime soon, it just pays lousy, good insurance tho, I even have mental health benefits which I don't need because I'm not a shellshocked PTSD ridden jarhead faggot

Stay poor degenerate. You will go nowhere in life. Tick tock isn't it almost time to get back to the warehouse? Don't forget, you're there forever.

Take a loan and get a degree in something that isn't shit? Might work.

No I actually don't have to be back till tomorrow morning, shouldn't you be mouthfucking a Palestinian or something? fuck off

>shouldn't you be mouthfucking a Palestinian or something?
That's supposed to be a bad thing? My ex-fiancee was Palestinian, and hot af.

Wow he even has health benefits guys!

I wish I had paid health insu- OH wait. Well at least he makes 6 figures right? At least his union will help him find a better job that isn't working him to death right?
At least he will have a healthy back and knees right? At least he has more than $1k in his bank account right??? Ok ok he at least gets lots of ladies with all his money, charisma, and great characteristics ri-right????

Lmao, my office is going to love this tomorrow. Can't wait to tell them about the guy that works 12 hour shifts and makes less than 1/12th of our salary with no weekends. Haha, but at least he gets partial health insurance right? Lmao oh man.

Is 33 too late to join the military?
>no career
>college degree in bio
>$120k savings

You got me there brother, there are some fine Palestinian chicas out there

Your reading comprehension is piss poor nigga, I clearly started I work a part time job, I have however worked 60 hour weeks in the past, just not currently, I get weekends off which is great because it gives me more time to use your mother like a fleshlight

35 max for army, 34 max for navy, I think the air force max is 30. Marines is 24 but you don't want that.

Try for navy, worst case you don't make it. But you are better off just using your degree to find jobs. However, since you have a bachelor's degree you can join as an officer and make good money by doing almost nothing.

Lol look guys he's talking about banging my mom! Isn't he adorable, where do you find the time to bang her in your 60 hr weeks? I usually spend my free time trading stocks and making money.

Now that I think about it, I make more money in my FREE TIME than you do a year LMFAO DUDE! IM DEAD!

You know what man, you win, thank you for your service, and by service I mean the time you put on your sister's lipstick and serviced my cock in a Jack in the Box bathroom

you sound like a dumb nigger. take that 50 dollar bill of yours, wipe your shitty asshole with it because I know you're dirty and eat it

You don't have to thank me for shit.

I never said I joind for some honorable reason. I joined to use them to my advantage. In turn they use me. I don't like the military, but I got way more out of it than being stuck in some dead end job working for some retard.

Here's what you need to understand. Truth is everyone is trying to fuck you over, no matter where you go. So you need to find somewhere you can fuck them over just as much. In this case the military. Most people join just to get a free degree and the benefits that come along with it. Special deals, reduced prices on meals, free certifications. In fact I have a bunch of forklift licenses, I can literally steal your job if I wanted to. All paid for by the military. See most people get in the military, get what they want from it, and get out after their contract ends.

Let me let you in on another secret. You remember that document you signed when you turned 18? The one that said you will be drafted at any time in a president declared emergency, such as WWIII, or maybe the enlistment rate lowers? Yeah, you're already in buddy! If Trump decides to destroy North Korea and initiate World War 3, guess who gets thrown up for that little skirmish with all those soldier you hate? Lol. Ever heard of Vietnam?

So how about you grow some balls, let them drop, and fix your life.

literally me

>stay in small town where everything cost less but your making half as much money.
I guess its just a lose lose then.

Joining the army soon. It’s literally the best job an 18 year old could ask for. Free food at base, free housing at base. Health insurance covered. Free college. On top of that, they give you 16-22k (if you have some college hours) to spend on non-essentials because the government already pays for the rest. Plus you get a better chance of employment for jobs that you’re qualified for. Seems like one of the best options out there for a kid.

I'm aware of the draft big guy, it's a fucking longshot that it'd be reinstated and if it was who really gives a shit? I didn't pass on joining the military because I'm afraid I'd just prefer not to sign years of my life over to the faggot globalist US government.

You already signed 3 of your years and wasted them on a shit job that will get you nowhere. Look at where you are now. Only $50 to your name. I had more money than that working a fulltime job in high school.

There has to be a point where you grow up out of that blind tunnel vision mentality and fear. You are exactly where you were 3 years ago.

>You are exactly where you were 3 years ago.

True, in your mother's pussy, with my cock

Also why don't you settle down you colossal faggot? You're essentially proving the military is for retards because you couldn't handle a little joke about being a cuck for Israel, it seems like you can't handle people thinking your occupation is totally fucking retarded, if everything is so great why do you keep trying to prove me how fucking sick your life is? I think deep down you know you're a good goy sweet baby faggot

Learn programming and build some type of software. Anything that's useful and functional. Use that to demonstrate that you can program and apply for a job. Two years tops, and if you taught yourself they're going to be impressed. Doesn't even have to be new either.

learn germany study here, university is free here

add yourself on here and you'll be on the moon in 3 years

d!scord.gg/U6U6tqc

That's a solid idea, thank you, I'll look into it

Nice

>backpedaling
>But but you started it
How often do you get buttpounded? Serious question.

Fuck off with the PnD shill.