Is UPF still worth it guise?

Is UPF still worth it guise?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shill pump n dump. DO NOT BUY. srs. You will be left with bags. Ignore FOMO.

It's dumping hard now, and it's also a shitcoin with no product at all so I guess not. It only mooned because it was shilled and pumped

ignore fuders, they are copypastaing the same shit in every thread in order to tank price and probably buy more for themselves

go read the whitepaper, despite shills (every coin has them), it is a solid project

>ignore fuders
>they are copypastaing the same shit in every thread in order to tank price and probably buy more for themselves
You mean /shill/fags copypaste the exact same post in every single UFR thread with the same gay oversaturated UFR memes to make pajeets buy your bags?

Eh its really on the brink of a pretty good stepup when at the doorstep of being added to other marketplaces which will give it a considerable boost if you just stick through now
Future prospects are there and a dump would be retarded while this has not spiraled into the sky
The train still has not left

Very good concept with very low market cap! Easily will make it to 150 million soon.

It has half the market cap of pepe cash.

Very undervalued! Was just listed on cryptopia 2 weeks ago and soon to be added to another exchange.

hey discord

his /shill/

says the faggot from discord

>no team
>no product
>no github

Stop I am accumulating

Despite the obvious shilling/PnD this may end up being a solid buy. You will probably have to wait a few weeks to see OP.

The pro-UFR shilling is so bad you could argue its being done on purpose to sketch people out. It's so bad that there's no way it's not being "shilled" to scare people away from it, because no reasonable human would ever talk about it the way they do

It is. I'm invested since 1 month ago, and there's no way I'm selling. I'm holding for at least 2 months more and see how it goes.
I don't care about random discord groups where pajeets pump with their pocket money. They probably don't affect the market at all.

Idk user is it worth being rich?

Nice scamcoin from a P&D discord. Guess you guys are dumping now considering the price drop.

proof: imgur.com/a/QORqg

Coin went back up after the dump to $1.50 or so. This one looks to have staying power.

>long term investment and promotion of a coin
>pump and dump
These are the complete opposite
retard

despite all the fud earlier today im back at +400%, suck it nerds you cant fuck with these gains

It's been going up, and had multiple healthy corrections, and no negative news about the dev team, roadmap, or tech. It's on cryptopia and going to bigger exchanges, seems like an obvious shitcoin gem.

I agree with this and I own over 4k of UFR

Meh it's still a good coin despite being pnd'd to death. Look at chainlink. The project is good but is being used to one like req.

>no team
They are going to be anonymous for the sake of their security, as the idea of Torrenting isn't welcomed by the governments.

Right, so lemme guess.
Never read the whitepaper?
Never checked out the website?
Never looked into the project?

I’m guessing it’s all three.

Torrents are dying a slow death. Decentralising p2p file exchange is going to be a game changer if only because there is an actual PAYMENT for seeding. No more private torrent sites where you have to beg for an invite just to find a good place to download stuff! That alone makes this worth it.

Choice is yours

Name a coin that doesnt get pumped and dumped around here?

even after the dump, its slowly increasing back to its ath

Mild dip after quick 1000% gains, ATH soon

UFR is going on a new exchange within a week, its already making sick gains. If you didn't buy at the dip then you are too weak willed of an investor to make any real money in this market

Will definitely go up!

What exchange its gonna be? Kucoin

Buy the dip! Still less than $50 mill market cap. This will get to 100 on shilling alone.

This

generally I don't approve of coins/tech with no visible team behind them, but I can understand how they wouldn't want to go public about this if they risk going to prison lol

We don't know yet, but most people are guessing either kucoin or binance. If it hits either of those this coin is mooning, atleast 5x more likely 10-25x

Buy more Upfire!
UPF comfiest Hodl of my life.

easiest 10x ive ever found

Look again faggot
I hope you bought the dip

I just read that image completely and I see nothing wrong with it. There's no buying or selling signals, there's no PnD, only guys who believe in a coin and want people to know about it, similar to what the XRB community does by shilling every fucking subreddit.

UPF may have had a dip but I'm betting money on that it'll go up again. Sitting comfy, no sweat. UPF baby.

5x when on decent exchanges.

its worth!!!! dont miss out

>PnD
>170 btc daily volume

The coin has been pumping since December. How do you fucking think it's just because of a discord group?

Its UFR for fuck sake

better late then never ill take 5x when it hits other exchanges

Probably more

Because they are new here and don't have a clue as to what they're doing or saying

They think the discord sever was responsible for the price increase...lmao

Same. Easy profits are easy profits.

>it's good
>it literally has no product or actual whitepaper

It has a product and a whitepaper.

>Upfiring dips
>Amount of shill threads jumps 10 fold on Veeky Forums

Lol. Enjoying those bags?

>put 5k in it back in October
>is worth 50k now

this is too easy Veeky Forums

If you're not buying right now as of this minute you're missing out on a major dip

>When the whitepaper is the first link on the UFR website

>Dips
check again nigger
Its done the exact same for the past 3 days and you retards still dont know how to sell at the peak and buy the dip

I rebought the dip and have double my holdings and now its going up again

Stay poor and bitter, and stupid

You're lying cos it would be worth 500k or more

Larp harder

Upfiring keeping me in the green this week.

THANK YOU THOSE THAT INFORMED ME OF ITS EXISTENCE

LOL do explain how it would be worth 500k brainlet

If you put in 5k a month ago at 0.02 and sold the peak it would be worth 675000

Still has 5x in it at least

Never said it doesn't

It does look like a pump and dump for whichever whale is playing with the price right now but i couldn't give a shit because it will probably 10x when it hits a new exchange, lol

Let him rinse the weak hands

URF is not even $100 mln mcap with no competitors...

S H I T C O I N
C O N F I R M E D

imgur.com/a/QORqg
S C A M

D I S C O R D

F A G G Y

U S E L E S S

R E T A R D

S C A M

C O I N

T*O*P

K*E*K

Yep. Plans for new exchanges soon. Definitely a coin that will keep your portfolio warm this winter.