UFR

you bought the dip, right?
5x incoming soon

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

Yes.
>my face in a few days

lol this is pasta now

Proof it's a pump and dump.

m.imgur.com/a/QORqg

It already is M00NING

Yeah keep posting
"This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags."

and post that screenshot as "proof". LOL. who cares if a small pump and dump discord group is doing this

Ok I'll keep posting in every UFR thread and i know I'm not the only one lol.

I've seen this pasta 10 times today wtf?

/begin FUD pasta

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

/end FUD pasta

Pump and dump scam proof: m.imgur.com/a/QORqg

I just read that image completely and I see nothing wrong with it. There's no buying or selling signals, there's no PnD, only guys who believe in a coin and want people to know about it, similar to what the XRB community does by shilling every fucking subreddit.

Bought the dip, feels good.

when biz fuds, i buy

UFR being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

In its infancy a dump would sledge through it albeit if it lasts until the next month - fasten the seatbelts
And with this much potential noone with half a brain will dump this this early or anytime soon to be honest as it has a pretty good chance of making to the big game
No risk no champagne faggots

Getting pajeeted and crying in your heavy bags feels good for the rest of us

UFR being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

Inv to that discord please!

lmao you are retarded it is infinitely dividable nigger

When people talk about USD value being even remotely important it's instant proof they have no idea what they're talking about.

And as above, it's dividable, you pajeet.

Cmon biz, we've been telling you to buy UFR for like weeks now. How have you not picked up any? Do you hate free money?

Upfiring has nowhere to go but up from here.

>this is a proven SCAM from a scummy discord group i'm in

Daily reminder this has been rising consistently for over a WEEK now and the "scummy" discord group of 50 autists that's supposedly responsible for this coin rising from 4 cents to over 2 dollars hasn't dumped yet, whereas ACTUAL pump and dump groups dump after a 100% rise.

UFR is going to the moon off its upcoming milestones (Q1 Alpha release, Q2 Beta release) and the hype for it because it's A GOOD IDEA.

Just wait until they pick a new coin and dump the bags on you. What you think it's a literal one coin hodl shill group? Hahaha ha stupid user