UFR Scam

Don't fall for the UFR scam. It's being P&D by a discord group who is shilling on here.

proof: imgur.com/a/QORqg

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/tylerfallon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so the fuck what they are shilling? do you even know what shilling means? i shill things i think are good investments too. have you even done any real research?

/begin FUD pasta

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

/end FUD pasta

Yes. Read the literal hundreds of posts that have been posted that this is vaporware garbage. Shit like this is keeping coins like Link from reaching the top

If the project is good, why do you shill? What's the point? Why waste your time trying to get other people to buy?

UFR being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

So they gonna dump soon, thanks for warning

Because it's a pasta doesn't make it wrong.

/begin FUD pasta

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

/end FUD pasta

this might be the dumbest fucking thing i've ever read on biz and that's saying some shit

How one get to that kind of discord group

>Shit like this is keeping coins like Link
hahahaaa holy shit, so that's why you're fudding, you're a stinky linkie.
But it's actually wrong, the image posted in the top proves it's not a PnD group... You're a retard if you believe that bs.

shitcoin exposed. what a shocker

You must not have been here long. It's a meme

holy fuck, the most retarded FUD I've read today.
Are you a normie who thinks Ripple can get to bitcoin price too? do you know about marketcap? fucking kek

Even if this is a pnd by the time this reaches binance the scale of UFR will be far bigger than a random group of people can influence

Thanks user for looking out for us normies. Keep posting intels

This is why its important to read the white paper or at least go on the webstite and see what the product actually does and if its worth it or has value also REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder that shills are playing both sides in order to keep UFR price low. "Pro"-UFR shills are making stupid memey threads that are so bad that they sketch people out. FUDers post threads like these with the same "proof" of UFR being a scam, and have imaginary debates with the shills, who somehow never address the FUDers disinformation and just post stupid memes

Anyone got an invite to this group?

Anyone who buys or sells based on nothing other than posts like these are so retarded it's beyond words.

Shills are nothing more than bringing attention to a token. Anyone should do their own research, and if they did, they'd find that the facts and fundamentals of this token are very good. It's as simple as that.

20 shillpoints have been deposited in your account

Do I dump? Holding half my portfolio in it, already made decent gains.

I have.
>muh anonymous team
Wouldn't be surprised if one of the discord leaders made the website and is about to scam a shit ton of people.

Shut the fuck up nigger, no one would put this much energy into counter-shilling if they didnt have a vested interest in keeping the price low. I browse biz for 30 mins during my break and i see 20 different shitty shill threads and 20 FUD threads with the same disinfo

Look up Tyler Fallon on linkedin he is not anonymous, low energy FUD. Anyone involved in the UFR community knows this

Op is the shill you moron

Yeah there is a discord server shilling this coin, just like any other fucking coin, lmao

It dipped earlier to 1.70. I hope you rebought the dip

I told OP to but he didn't listen, obviously

It can go even higher give it time. Wait 1 more month .
Unless you got ol' weak handies then sell but don't make pink wojak threads when you miss the gainz

durrrrrr

linkedin.com/in/tylerfallon/

Here i looked it up for you dumbass. Its funny that you cant understand why theyd want to keep their info lowkey anyway given the nature of the project

I can link you to the post where I told people to rebuy at 1.70 if you want

Look at the price now

I love these threads because the price is dropping and im accumulating
>be me
>9th grade ejukasion
>buy urf at ATH
>click an imgur post with replies as sooon as 12 hours ago as evidence
>sell urf at ATL

Seems like you're taking a high interest in this thread.

Your bags heavy user? Hope you got in early on this pyramid scheme. Or are you just posting a lot to increase your discord points?

Seems to be a lot of hostility in here after UFR is being exposed

Dumped my bags, will probably get back on this train if it gets low enough. I don't know what you are complaining about anons. This kind of volatility is how you make money.

Flash is the shit my man

>Uploaded 10 days ago
>Insane UFR shilling the following week
I don't know user. Seems pretty accurate to me.

Got in at ICO with $75 and now have $4000 in UFR after profit taking. Moron

>Heavy bags
>Up 500%
LMAO uhhhh?

There are shills for every coin
You think these faggots with 2 eth effect the price? get a grip

Even BBT?

do I need to drop it, I'm in 200% profit so far and wanted to hodl for longer.

At least they pick good coins

What group is this? I wanna join.

Everyone should absolutely ogle the OP screenshot. Especially the first two lines. Super comfy hodl

>do you know about marketcap?
Marketcap doesn't mean anything

It's really not a pump n dump scam...people are very helpful and willing to put their money in med-long term investments on a coin that has major potential upsides

If you bothered reading you'd know the Discord pumps the coin for a whole month

Dump or no dump the risk is well worth the possible gains, cant say for sure what it will be by the EOY but im guessing it could actually be a viable hodl

user is going to make it

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha

Can one of you lads send me an invite for this group?

answer me you faggots

>scamcoin that made me 20k in 5 days
o-oh no!!

>LITERAL SHILLPOINTS
HAHAHAHAHA

Nope, sorry. Faggots like OP have ruined it for everyone.

yeah it seems like this group is actually looking for coins that have good tech behind them. they don't seem like a scam group at all desu

YES SELL look up tymothy sykes on YouTube pump and dump pattern when it crashes it can crash by 50% in a day take your profits

That's what you get for spamming Veeky Forums you niggerfaggot.
Saved to repost in every UFR thread.

Urgh. Annoying.

bump

Whale troll that's made his money. Proven FUDster

Are you all retarded? Did you read the first image? "(...)all we are doing is providing publicity to the project and thereby amplify the profits tenfolds for everyone involved. Low risk, high reward, and everyone profits, contrarily to a pump and dump."
Do you not want to moon?

THEY ARE TRYING TO SHILL AND PUMP BITBOOST. FUCK THEM, I DON'T WANT MY COMFY HODL TO TURN TO SHIT BECAUSE OF A BUNCH OF CURRYNIGGERS

Good for you. Just don't expect this to last for much longer. Start to dump

Just keep saying that. I will laugh when it goes up to 10$.

>he believes the policy of Discord groups
have you taken an IQ test?

are you mad you missed out on the moon mission faggot? how does it feel to be a jealous nigger pajeet?

Aka a slow pnd. How retarded are you? Make the sentence a bit longer and you dumb the fuck out and cant read between the lines?

hat's like saying who would use bitcoin for transactions because its 15k

this UFR fud is smelling awfully pajeety

untill they dump on you
Basically it only benefits the whale when

The price yoyos up and down without actually doing anything while the pajeet-discord army keeps buying the same bags over and over again

I swear they need to decentralize whales
Its the only way u know they aren't lying

20 shillpoints have been deposited into your account
bumping

For anyone who wants to see the group up close, I'll be generous. The discord invite is in my name.

not if the project delivers. Attention is good either way, if you believe it can go somewhere despite being shilled onto you, why not hodl.

This.

OP, why so salty? Just cut your LINK losses and get in on UFR. I'm half of a mind you're discouraging market participation so you can accumulate.

I don't even want to visit that shitty discord. Please send screenshots

>UFR pajeets got so low IQ the only comparable token they can think of is ChainLink

Expired :( Don't suppose you could send another?

It's the only one they know because of all the threads on here about it.

, read
This looks like counter-shilling from a bunch of salty faggots. I have no idea why they're so competitive, though, because the market is bullish and as long as people hodl they'll make money guaranteed.

Jesus, you must be the most retarded person in Veeky Forums

20 retarded pajeetpoints have been deposited into your account.
saging

>marketing is bad for coin profits

so you aren't advertising your investments? Why not?

not really a pnd group, but more like an organic growth group

call it a fertilizer group

yes they shill pretty hard and are annoying, but PnD groups work short term and exit quickly

these guys have been shilling UFR nonstop for almost a week or more

I am curious when they will exist, but lots of people had an opportunity to 2x or even 5x their investment and exit already...

Just sayin

>accuse your enemy of what you are guilty of
I'm not the one in a discord group that gives literally shill points.
Announcing sage is against the rules, newfag.
How will you get your shill discord points when you're banned? poor pajeet

Think of it as a markering campaign for a coin that has:

A unique idea
Low marketcap
No competition

Shills or not the coin is going to go up in value, why not help it?

DESU all that you can feel is pity for these people who still think their personal ideals matter to the market.

We get it all the coins are garbage the difference is I'm sitting here 20k up on UFR because I bought the shit coin and you called it a scam.

So you are saying LINK, REQ, DBC, and all the other great coins shilled on Veeky Forums are scams because people make posts about them? Do you think there aren't discords for every single coin you see on there? This post is FUD and hearsay bro wake up.

This thread is the living embodiment of autism. At first I didn't care. Then the threads kept getting more and more autistic. Now I'm at my limit.

The "scam exposed" threads are more fucking annoying than the actual shills themselves. At this point I'd MUCH rather see a thread that says literally nothing but "UFR MOON" than this fucking bullshit. OP seriously needs to KHS or find something else to do for a living. Veeky Forums is not your place, retard boy.

UFR MOON NAO

boo hoo, I'm at muh limit!
Suck it up faggot

Lmao discord kiddies on suicide watch, have a bump

Pls send link to join group

Explain the significance of marketcap to me please.

SOMEONE GOT LINK TO THIS GROUP??? I WANT TO JOIN, SEMI WHALE HERE.