ZClassic (ZCL)

This shit is about to moon reallllllly hard, get in now if you have sold because this is going to 350$

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm
twitter.com/dukeleto/status/949766583831822336
twitter.com/ZclassicCoin/status/949381238669881346
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont say omega maker didnt tell you so

ITT
>above $ 100 bag holders

I only trust Ernest

Btc diamond:$17
btc plus: $150
Btc gold:
BtcZ: $10 (supply-adjusted)

I think I know who's going baghold next.

Agree, I'm sorry for the VEN people

why did you leave out bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold
bitcoin diamond is 10:1 ratio for owning btc

this is by far the best fork to date. you would be begging to be a bag holder in less then 10 days bum
>its not a joke when the twitter normies fomo

ur greedy ass got dumped on by greedy bastards smarter than you

don't chase shit like this

>$350
Try $500 senpai

/Thread

and bitcoin plus wasnt a fork you idiot.
get educated or get out lmao dumb bum

I will give this a slight bump. I am curious what are your predictions on this if bittrex does not support it.

t. 500 zcl at 95$.

bittrex will support it. its only a matter of time before they announce it i have about 20 bots creating an email about every 6 minuites to request them to support the fork so theres that

>dumped on
>still up 70% for the week

get out

u were warned

I bought it at 80$, I'm still in huge profit you mongo

>bittrex will support it. its only a matter of time before they announce it i have about 20 bots creating an email about every 6 minuites to request them to support the fork so theres that

Nice
That level of shill makes me think you are well above 2k zcl.
We will both make it.

Whale last night said masternodes

He's correct.

But that will be in a few months time, which is why BTCP is such a great hodl.

I think it will trade at 0.30 in 4 months (once masternodes are announced)

I mean it is arguably the best BTC fork. At worst second best. Definitely worth more than bitcoin fucking Gold

>20 bots

if anything they'll do it just to stop your spam kek

kek, that would be like, second place by market cap. Not happening.

Interesting note about BTG, but it will soon be dethroned as ‘Best fork to date’ not by BTCP, but...
>Bitcoin Hush is actually a revolutionary coin and not some rename fork. The level of security alone on BTCH, provided by Bitcoin’s hashrate, is unparalled (much better than BTG, BCH, etc) enough to have developers rethinking how to create these forks.

BTCH is not something that has ever existed before, it is not a chain split nor code fork of HUSH, nor ZEC, nor BTC, it is a KMD asset chain with imported UTXO dataset.

BTCH takes the value from four different blockchains (HUSH,SUPERNET,DEX,BTC), and then dumps it onto a host chain Komodo (KMD). It does not fork from KMD, nor does it fork from BTC or HUSH. You can think of it as an “immaculate merge fork”.

Five blockchains/cryptocoins are involved in this research project, which has never before ever been attempted nor completed. So BTCH is actually a Komodo asset chain with all the money from four other different blockchains, mixed into one big HODLer tossed salad. Also, BTCH is protected by the FULL SECURITY of Bitcoin because Komodo has delayed Proof-Of-Work (dPOW) which essentially synchs the KMD blockchain to the BTC blockchain occasionally. This means that you must have enough hash power to mess with BTC itself to mess with a KMD asset chain.

1/ the market will grow as well, BTC dominance will continue to drop until at least they integrate next gen stuff (MAST, Schnorr sig, Scriptless scripts, LN etc.)

and yes, I can do arithmetic too. I have good reasons to think that. We will see, time will tell!

Please HUSH and toss my salad

anyone that waste money on this obvious pump and dump deserve to lose money...

seriously you gotta be RETARDED to put your money in BITCH when much better investments with higher rewards and less risk are available

you will never make it if you invest in bhush

ZCL all the Way :)

Zclassic? Huh I don't know about that it sure is a CLASSIC shitcoin though amirite

must be new

BTCH isn't actually a fork of bitcoin you retard.

moon mission happened already user

kekked

It still has room to grow

Holy fuck the scam on b hush.........

Every fucking thread today.

Buy Hush and get Bitcoin Hush

Bitcoin Hush is actually groundbreaking new tech not some dead coin fork

I explained exactly that and why it’s superior in every way to every other Bitcoin fork out there in my first post, brainlet.
I’m just bored and become entertained when I see people getting triggered about this. RELAX PEOPLE. THEY WILL BOTH MAKE YOU GAINS, THIS IS CRYPTO. I just like pointing out the truth of superior technology because the truth is nobody cares about actual technological advancements in crypto, and ZCL peeps claiming it’s anything but some shitfork is fucking LAUGHABLE.

Sorry you bought a dev premined scam

>I explained exactly that and why it’s superior in every way to every other Bitcoin fork out there in my first post, brainlet.

lmao no one gives a fuck do you think BTC Gold has a 4 billion market cap because of it's great tech?

>nobody cares about actual technological advancements in crypto,

Good, so have you sold all your Hush bags yet?

wait so fork is not on 16 but later? dropped

There is less premine on Bitcoin Hush than Bitcoin Gold, so what’s your point? I’m not going to accuse, so I’ll just ask... did BTCP have a premine at all?

What block is the fork happening on the BTC blockchain?

Why is it called Bitcoin Hush if it isn't a fork of bitcoin at all? This is fucking stupid. Stop shilling your shitcoin, it won't happen

obv its gonna be XRP

Bitcoin Gold is also a shitcoin, that's the point. No, BTCP does not have any fucking premine, it's an actual fork of bitcoin

No BTCP is the fairest possible way to do this and no dev scam premine

Currently holding on Cryptopia. Do I have to put it ZClassic wallet to get Bitcoin private?

don't you get it you keks are ruining bitcoin

morons shitting in their own bathtubs

what did he mean by this? was he talking about zcl or btcp? because if we was talking about later then zcl should dump after fork

He was talking about ZCL. Nobody knows if that's actually true though, unless that was Rhett himself

I interpreted it as the zcl masternodes. No one is going to blindly dump btcp after the fork, that wouldn't make sense. Also there needs to be some sort of incentive to hold zcl after the fork otherwise everyone is gonna dump it and kill the coin and masternodes would be perfect incentive

Has anyone confirmed this will actually happen? Not speculation as to the date, rather evidence that it will actually happen at all?

it will tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, trust me on this.

ofc, confirmed by the ZCL and BTCP people.

You guys all know that ZEN already has secure nodes right? 6000 of them too.

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm - Link for discord is in the pastebin as I can’t post discord links directly in /biz.

Our discord group are mainly look for undervalued coins with 10-100 million market caps on binance/kucoin/ICOs. We will be giving free Palm Beach signals in about a week or two (once I purchase it), we follow Data Dash, Ian Balina, etc. and we have a nice FAQ for trading for newbs to intermediates. Our discord will always be free, and there will never be any faggot premium subscriptions like that Cryptoverter faggot, or “Crypto Army.”

Just looking for fundamental analysis/swing trader types to grow our room which was created yesterday, so apologies in advance for the shilling :) . Also, some calls we’ve made the last 10 days are: DBC, QLINK, SNOV, PRL, etc. We’re mainly looking at coins on Binance/Kucoin for entry/exit. Again, not a pump and dump - and 100% free always and forever.

We are looking to grow our community with competent Veeky Forums traders for swing trading, good hodls, ICOS, mining, etc and to discuss GOOD ideas, and get rich together. We do this by culling information and seeing what people like Data Dash say, what Veeky Forums is shilling, or what reddit is shilling for instance.

Everything is and always will be free - we are, quite simply, striving to be the Consumer Reports of Discord Crypto rooms - and free speech with no censorship. If you read this all the way here, you can probably tell that we’re legit. We will NEVER accept money, and we are here for good discussion so we can get rich over weeks and months. If that sounds good to you then join, and contribute! And sorry for the shill, I know it’s shit, but gotta do it to grow. We will never charge for shit, nor are we a non-Pump and Dump group, nor will we ever be one.

Just officially went all in on Bittrex. Been holding those XRP and BAT's since September. Wish me luck. Uncharted waters.

why don’t you just fucking move them already just to be safe. I’ve seen you post this in multiple threads for the past 3 days.

dont forget to screenshot that shit, GL

>No, BTCP does not have any fucking premine, it's an actual fork of bitcoin
Bitcoin Gold has a premine, so you’re statement doesn’t really make sense. BTCH does have a premine, but it’s less than 1%, which is not at all concerning.

Can a ZCL/BTCP user please enlighten me as to what Bitcoin Private actually does?

its a community driven coin, not a premine, no founderstax. Their twitter says enough

Also - in a world of Bitcoin shitforks with 150+GB blockchains, Bitcoin Hush will stand out as being the most secure and scaleable shitfork. It will set the precedent for shitfork development (yay, I guess?) and people will be left wondering where they went wrong with BCH, BTG, and yes, sadly, BTCP.

Those are good characteristics of a shitfork, but to what purpose does it exist? What’s the goal?

Only community driven zksnark bitcoin fork

DYOR, im not gonna shill you shit, like you do with your shitfork, gtfo if you are asking for the common way.

dev all went to zCoin

google zerocoin

zCL is a scamcoin

PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID,

BTCP is the offbrand monero that stupid oldschool "i bow to daddy bitcoin" "oldfags"
will fomo on once they realize that its the better bitcoin.

i sit and laugh at retarded fucks

Better than monero in useability, no ring signatures but zsnarks and fast block times make perfect balance

high five amigo

Way faster then btc and proven to be secure already

Hush? hush why is everyone talking about hush? When will this BTCH moon?

No one is it has a single nut job dev on twitter and shills like you from the shit telegram.

An actual premine scam fuck off

so no money snake?

No, the BTCH premine is like 20%, get out you shill, how much does Duke pay you?

Paid us each 12 ZCL

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY FREE MONEY BY THE END OF THE MONTH

My apologies for attempting to educate brainlets, but that’s not shilling. This thread is shilling ZCL, which is fine.
How in what way has Bitcoin Private been “proven secure”? Sauce?

how is that going maintain or drive up zcl price?
i don't think zencash will just let them use their tech. and even so zencash is 50$ so why won't zcl drop at same level?

Where did you read that? ZCL tumbler? But seriously, where? I had multiple devs telling me it was

im pretty sure you are the only brainlet here shilling your obvious scamcoin, my bet is that roger ver is your idol aswell. please gtfo of this thread

masternodes incline people to buy more and hold, dampening the supply

The hush puppy fud is strong in here. Strong indicator of 100x. Bet they are just trying to accumulate on tight deadlines.

WTF OVER MILLION ZCL ADDED TO CIRCULATION, WTF IS THIS SCAM?!?! DEVS EXIT SCAMMING ANY TIME SOON??!?!

twitter.com/dukeleto/status/949766583831822336 you take that guy serious?

It ok user ZCL is hundreds and hush only tens. Get in soon we both go to Roger Ver land.

They weren't just "added". They've always been there and CoinMarketCap fucked up. Their team has been blatantly been trying to get CMC to update the total supply accurately

So I bought 20 at $5 just for the btcp. Wasnt expecting this. Holding at 230 was tough. But it'll probably go higher.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH YOU FUCKING MORON

here let me spoon feed you
twitter.com/ZclassicCoin/status/949381238669881346

Yes and another more-centralized point of control in a decentralized system

AAAAAAAAA WHEN WILL BITTREX ANNOUNCE THE FORK I'M FUCKING LOSING SLEEP WORRIED ABOUT USING BUGGY ASS ZCL WALLET

LMAO
Please, all you did was provide a link and saved a few people untold minutes trying to search for your vague claims over the entire internet. Get off your fucking high horse

autistic pedophile is nowhere near close a narcissistic scammer like duke and roger ver

>pic very telling
>many levels

implying 1/100 btc holders won't go zclassic moment forkisconfirmed.

What is Ripple

It is much like hush. Have you heard of hush?

would be stupid not do some but this would crush down the btc price if someone big does it.

Top kek, that was dumb.

Do you realize what are the fees for a private Zcash transaction? It's fucking expensive, it's shit and BTC private is going to be shit and WILL NOT be used for privacy purposes, only for the lulz ez money purpose.

unironically this BTCP has a better chance than even BCash
>tfw when I accumulated 2K ZCL at $4