READY FOR ANOTHER RIDE ?

MOOONNNNNN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bh99BhnoTdw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ABSOLUTE SHITCOIN. BUY THIS SCAM IF YOU HATE MONEY AND LIKE SEEING RED.

But it's mooning user

how much can i make with the 500 that binance gifted?

Let's see how this goes

What gift ?

Imagine TRX hits $1, youll make $500.

idk, apparently if you made a Binance account before a certain date you got 500 trx for free. i think it was part of a promotional.

TRON GANG TRON GANG TRON GANG TRON GANG

30 CENTS BABY

500 trx airdrop on binance a month ago fucking newfag, gtfo with your shitcoin, it's not mooning and won't go any further.
sage

youtube.com/watch?v=Bh99BhnoTdw

watch this you niggas

CAN'T BELIEVE IT, MY OLD SELL ORDER FOR 3000 STS WENT TROUGH. LOVE YOU JUSTIN! Will HODL the rest

I've been camping tron for the past week or so, and if theres one thing that i know fo sure, its that Tron goes down after any big spike, and it goes down much faster than it went up

Holy shit it’s actually mooning

A ride into the dark abyss.

HERE WE GO FRIENDS. IN SINCE 250 SATS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just checked binance, no it's not. Still at .13

>bear market
>moon

its a quick pnd go back to your twitter

>READY FOR ANOTHER RIDE ?
Yeah, that's why I'm not holding TRX.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS DUMPING AGAIN

WHOS SELLING WHO'S FUCKING SELLING PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM

LET ME SEE THOSE HANDS

if it actually goes to 30 cents Ill eat my own shit.

!Oh fuck, retreat

Whales, why?

>bear market

go back to facebook normie

Is 2% increase a moon now?

Fuck off Cunt

Justin knows his coin is dying

EVERYONE GIVE TRON ALL YOUR ENERGY

HUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>900sat
>moon

woah

fuck off

HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HUAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITT:
desperate poorfags stuck holding bags after buying into the dumb used car salesman chink's hype about this worthless coin.

you may be holding bags forever fags

God damn I needed this. Can't wait to dump these fucking bags.

In America, the internet is available. You can google things, you can find opinions of people you dont agree with. In China, you can't. You've got to VPN, and those get smoked constantly.. and put you at risk.

Little Justin has a solution. I underestimated him. This is a global play by Jack Ma and Justin Sun to decentralize content in China.

Think about it.. the BFC is a NAS.. so what.. oh wait, what if.. we put VIDEO into the blockchain. Then.. you put the blockchain validator on the NAS.. where does the video live?? Yep.. its now a little CDN node. So you can watch the content by paying tron tokens to view blockchain content, but you can also SERVE that blockchain content to OTHER people.

So.. China hasn't figured this out. But I have. Justin and Jack just changed censorship in China, and there will be no way PRC can stop them. Before, you pull off content by ordering the provider to turn off their network access.. Now, you have 511,000 individual nodes.. try to take THAT offline.

Clever Chinese man.. they always find a way. That's why China is keeping it down, they are loading up before this is understood. They really did do something, and you guys are worried about ICO whitepapers.. lol.. get on a plane and investigate the WORLD if you want to make sense of any of this.

He just released a shiny, new revised white paper and announced partnership with Baofeng.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is fueled by the normies, it's gonna reach 0.5

screencapped

HUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>partnered with significant chinese firms
>worthless coin

The question with TRX is whether it will ever go above like 50cents, it's certainly not worthless.

Ding ding ding

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>implying jack ma and chink Justin Timberlake aren't government puppets
Nice larp

DW WE MOONING AND YOU GONNA CRY

time to drop these bags

Not crying, just saying his pasta theory is incredibly unlikely.

Interesting.

Tempted to flip FUN to TRX...

Can increase stack by around 20% right now...

Either two rich businessmen found a way to get around china's regulations or I'm holding a coin indirectly endorsed by the Chinese government

win/win

NO

YES

Coin burn

When the fuck will this happen again?

anons, they called us pajeet shitcoin bagholders

fierce whale battle going on. plowing through 10 btc walls easy

ITS GONNA 2X!!! LAST CHANCE TO GET IN!!!!

Already shit itself, back to 700

>TRON holders are more deluded than Arkies

NOW WE RISE!!

That 160 btc sell wall that was up for about 5 seconds might be a bit more formidable though.

It already has before numbnuts

do we know why this is happening? its not news-related so its just whales? why does this happen? dumbfag here

Clever user.

Somebody is having cruel fun with you bagholding pajeets

they might just cancel it, then we moon

March

1k sat when??

I'm selling when it goes up this time

that last dip was rough

Dubs decide if I sell my 1500000 TRX coins atm

whale bots put up sell walls to discourage prices from rising. People sell cheaper than the wall and whales buy it up

They then pump the coin and make money off of other bots and people FOMOing

donate to me.

50 cents in 3 hours or bust

thank you sir. is there any way of us beating this? i guess look for the sell walls to determine the motives of whales?

ACTUAL MOON MISSION

I wouldnt do that yet, bout to break 1k sat, then randoms will buy in just because its gonna be mooning.

Trips and i get your bags for free

If it hits 50 cents in 3 hours I will definitely bust

China waking up now lets see what happens when suddenly TRX has one of the biggest 24h changes on Binance

> sellwall on btc/trx
> buywall on eth/trx

What did he mean by this?

binance is so shit is there another site i can see the chart at

tradingview

No

Think whatever you want about TRX, it is objectively the most bot-controlled coin ever. Most of its movements are tied to bots flipping it between themselves and most of us have almost no impact individually.

Learn how they work and try to play off of it- easier said than done but a good way to make money.

No because of the obvious disparity in the amount of money they have vs what you have, but the cycles can be a bit obvious. The only difficult part, when you aren't in the know, is predicting when to sell. Just don't get stuck holding the bags.

It's been whales manipulating the price this entire time so they could buy more.

>don't listen to the fud

My hands are getting so weak, I don’t know if I can hold much longer. Hopefully Chinese Justin Timberlake knows what he’s doing.

HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

trips and i get a third of your bags

SELL SELL SELL ITS CRASHING

ill be happy to take them off your hands :)

nggggggggggggggggggggg

Hodl 90% and send 10% to me

HUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dubs and you give me all your tron

Na this thing is gonna ride upwards for a while. Too many people secretly want to get back in on this

Yeah that's true it is a win win, you're right

I think the 3k TRX i got at 300 sats have been worth solely for the entertainment value. Volume on this shit is huge

make it so

Also China and Korea will be waking up over the next hour or so

our whale is getting tired, give him your energy
trips

if trips gib me it

ASIA IS WAKING UP WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE HOURS. HUGE BULL RUN IS IMMINENT. ITS ONLY 6:30 AM THERE.

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!