I CANT BREAK 100K FUCKKKKKKKKK

I CANT BREAK 100K FUCKKKKKKKKK

STELLAR AND TRX IS SO FUCKING HEAVY. Cant sell now its too low

What the fuck do I do biz I cant take this anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriosuly should I Just cash out I cant take this shit anymore

All in on VEN. It's a Chinese coin, and China will wake up in 2 hours.

your own fault for chasing pumps. should've learned trading before you went all in on this shit.

Fuck had completly forgotten about this. I should buy more VEN fast

yes, cash out. making money will not be as easy as it has been these last 2 months. any monkey would've tripled his money. once the market cools down, only those with the skill to survive will remain, and you clearly don't have it. this is not being mean, this is just trying to prevent you walking away with nothing.

Mo money mo problems

>all that tron scam coin

lmao OP jesus christ

>buying TRX

Always remember you did that on purpose, user.

this is what I mean. A coin that has done +50% today is not a good buy. Wait for a better entry or consider this thing a missed trade for now.

Should I dump it? I paid 900 sat..

Fuck I literally dont know what to do

I Just want to break 100k pleaseeeee

Im praying stellar goes 5k sat and I dump it once for all... Im so mad

Isnt it ath?

dump all the TRX for Fun

I'll make one last post. You clearly cannot create space between your emotions and your portfolio. If you continue, you will end up losing money. You asked for advice, here it is, but I'm sure it's a bitter pill to swallow, so enjoy chasing those pumps and ruining the gift that you have been given over the last few months.

Looks like it's pumping a bit atm, give it a chance.

Not buying anything ath its my first rule

fuck im stupid. I literally just bought VEN.

>b-b-but muh long hodl.

Awesome portfolio. Great gains. Look thick. Solid. Rich. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics of your portfolio. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, and rich your portfolio can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Stellar is the biggest problem.. I wish it pumps little so I can sell half

Trade your TRX for something with more of a future dude. Throw it at something like UFR if you like hype. That thing is mentioned in like every second thread. Coverage like that usually sees a soar in price in my experience

You like thick portfolios, user?

TRX is literally a scam. If you read Justin’s shitty whitepaper you’d know that. But you didn’t,. Or you did but were too stupid to recognize all the crypto buzzword bullshit thrown at you.

You probably deserve to lose all your money.

Sucks OP, youre holding the two worst coins in the top 100 right now theyve literally both lost half evaluation. Don't get me wrong, XLM and TRX are very good investments and they are probably going to take off again eventually but the opportunity costs of hodling them are pretty huge, especially in this stage of the market.

DBC is a shitcoin. But it 5x'd recently, imagine if you put one of your bags in that one, instant 100k.

Not trying to take you on a regret trip, but sometimes (in my opinion) you should take a risk on a younger coin. But be careful, you're gonna make it but you have to be patient.

Dump all into FUN. Will literally make u a millionaire in minutes

You are right.. I cant sell them now that they are so low too.. fucking stellar is ruining everything

i liked stellar too. why is it doing so badly? just asleep?

Well, you lost some money on a bad coin, but that doesn't mean you should hold and watch it slowly descent.

Just invest your stellar in a better project. UFR had a dip today which makes it a perfect time to buy in. The tech is great too, with real world application. I've personally 5x'ed my 200$ investment in just 2 weeks, and i'm gonna keep holding for atleast 6 months.

Well holding stellar for 6 months will most likely turn out great too..

Going to sleep now I fucking wish stellar is avove 4k sats tommorow and I dump it all

Cut your losses short.
50k is still a good jumping board to 100k.
I was stuck around 40 for months . At 80 now. Soon 6 digits when fun goes to 50 cent and when it hits 1 USD I am way balls deep in 6 digits. From there the ride would be calm to 1M then I am out of this shit and back to enjoying Life .

everyone and their grandma knows Tron is a scam by now cut your losses get out now while you still can

Complete new fag as of 2 days ago

Pls rate

you have 0 fundamental coins, you will not make it. Half your stack should be in ETH/BTC dummy

STELLAR will get you there by march

FUCK TRX get out

move it all in Stellar and VEN or even FUN and walk away for a year come back millionaire

>Move it all in stellar

NO FUCKING WAY.

Put into UFR. Its literally mooning as we speak

Fuck off
imgur.com/a/QORqg

Take your reddit memes back home faggot

keep stellar, it's a fucking pbc pick and you should only be in the red if you bought at an already dumbass price desu

WTF are you talking about. You'll break 100k by April
>chasing pumps
>coins that actually have a product and credible people working behind them
>working tech
>just a pump and dump scheme