What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm
youtu.be/8FFly8VF950
soundcloud.com/heryptohow/roger-ver-cody-wilson-chris-odom-brian-deery-and-chris-david
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dunno i wish he'd just fuck off and go be a rich guy somewhere far away. not unlike hillary clinton desu

Economic liberty to billions of people.

When he take over crypto and reveals himself as Satoshi and fooled the world the whole time

The destruction of all governments worldwide via cryptocurrency that can be used as money

this. he truly is Bitcoin Jesus

>Economic liberty
>Ever

Abolish currency.

also he's one good looking chad, no homo

Making bitcoin usable, but it isn't going to matter because even BCH has 10 minute blocks. Compare that with the speed of Stellar transactions, a few seconds. There's no way it can compete.

>Abolish currency.
If you don't like it don't use it. It's really that simple.

Free the goyim from Jew slavery

>being this economically illiterate

Bcash isn't Bitcoin. It has nothing to do with Bitcoin. It's a random shitcoin that stole the Bitcoin name and logo.

Real talk, is Ver gay/bi?

I can hear it in his voice so well, I've just never been able to confirm it.

>it isn't going to matter because even BCH has 10 minute blocks
>he doesn't know about 0-conf transactions

ouch, sorry about that friend may I suggest you do some research

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm - Link for discord is in the pastebin as I can’t post discord links directly in /biz.

Our discord group are mainly look for undervalued coins with 10-100 million market caps on binance/kucoin/ICOs. We will be giving free Palm Beach signals in about a week or two, we follow Data Dash, Ian Balina, etc. and we have a nice FAQ for trading for newbs to intermediates. Our discord will always be free, and there will never be any faggot premium subscriptions like that Cryptoverter faggot, or “Crypto Army.”

Just looking for fundamental analysis/swing trader types to grow our room which was created yesterday, so apologies in advance for the shilling :) . Also, some calls we’ve made the last 10 days are: DBC, QLINK, SNOV, PRL, etc. We’re mainly looking at coins on Binance/Kucoin for entry/exit. Again, not a pump and dump - and 100% free always and forever.

We are looking to grow our community with competent Veeky Forums traders for swing trading, good hodls, ICOS, mining, etc and to discuss GOOD ideas, and get rich together. Everything is and always will be free - we are, quite simply, striving to be the Consumer Reports of Discord Crypto rooms. If you read this all the way here, you can probably tell that we’re legit. We will NEVER accept money, and we are here for good discussion so we can get rich over weeks and months. If that sounds good to you then join, and contribute! And sorry for the shill, I know it’s shit, but gotta do it to grow. We will never charge for shit, nor are we a non-Pump and Dump group, nor will we ever be one.

why is a good looking guy so autistic?

I hope so. If humanity is to survive, that is the only way.

They are going for global dominance.

In 2018 you will realize only one public blockchain will ever really become relevant in world commerce.

youtu.be/8FFly8VF950

nah he pulls so much tail your head would spin, just look at those eyes. he's a fucking billionaire chad, panties drop all around him from the slightlest smile and twinkle in his eyes

fuck, he is turning me gay right now wtf

Crypto is just a vehicle to institute full global communism.

Prove me wrong

Bitcoin doesnt have 0-conf transactions. You can safely pay day to day transactions with instant transaction with bitcoin.

I'm not saying he can't pull women, he's obviously very good looking and a MMA chad.

What i'm asking is if he prefers male company. Just listening to his voice, I swear I can hear his secretly gay life.

Lowest quality bait

bitcoin cash is just to show that bitcoin core is shitcoin and after that he will jump on raiblocks and he will travel to the alfa centauri

To save crypto with CW/SN

>Abolish currency

Fuck off, stupid nigger.

I hate Roger and BCH but holy shit LOLOLOLOL

>newfaggots still don't understand that bitcoin is instant and always has been

for bitcoin to win, ver needs to lose.

and for bitcoin cash to ever be something more than an angsty anti-bitcoin coin, ver needs to remove himself from it too.

he pretty much ruins everything he touches.

MODS
everyone report this assface

Turn Bitcoin into paypal 2.0 so numale faggots can buy coffee with no fees (besides inflation subsidy via the block reward).

>for bitcoin to win

No, they just need to raise the block size and be humble like the little bitches they are.

nice "tinyurl" source faggot

>he pretty much ruins everything he touches.

wew lad. Roger is directly responsible for a huge amount of the explosive growth Bitcoin has experienced the last 8 years, go neck yourself

>implying second layers are incompatible with blockchain

The problem with LN on Core is its required.

>inb4 YOU CAN STILL PAY $1000 TO TRANSACT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

holy shit liberals are so bad at memes it's physically painful

>Chad
>Getting caught selling explosions and being sentenced for jail

cashing out his shitcoins and buying real BTC with it

>Getting caught selling explosions and being sentenced for jail
>selling explosions
>explosions

>not bowing to the state and selling firecrackers anyways
>renouncing citizenship and becoming self made billionaire despite ex-con
Chad indeed

stay beta if you need to look up to men to decide what coin to buy

hahaha, stop being his little bitch boy, you should know he's done nothing but negative things in this entire space in the past 5 years, and way more damage than any little boosts he gave it early on. the market has outgrown manchildren like him.

Eat shit:

soundcloud.com/heryptohow/roger-ver-cody-wilson-chris-odom-brian-deery-and-chris-david

~21:00

He's the reason most people know about bitcoin who aren't tech nerds.

Context faggot. He literally says he wants to tell all states to fuck off and have permissionless decentralized cash for EVERYBODY

>Not looking up to people more rich/successful than you
Stay jealous, pleb

He is a con artist. He'll say anything. And him purportedly being an ancap doesn't make him correct or prescient about wanting to turn Bitcoin into paypal 2.0.

Ver is as ancap as it gets.

stay mad virgin corecuck

He sure is but he's the Donald Trump of the crypto sphere and has the self aware straight talk on his side that is the zeitgeist of 2017-18

he obviously has a god complex

putting your trust in suits over engineers

>he thinks 0conf is safe because rbf was removed
>he doens't even understand why the blockchain exists
ouch, sorry about that friend may I suggest you do some research

it costs about 300,000 dollars to attack the network succesfully to let you double spend that transaction

for any payment less than that you are completely safe with 0-conf transactions

>0-conf is unsafe

0 conf are for retail transactions of low value. Its safer for shops to accept zeroconf than it is to accept dollar notes (which can be fake).

If youre doing 200$+ wait for next block

that sounds chaddish as fuck to me, i bet a corecuck like you would never dare to do anything illegal

confirmed fake email you fucking retard

>forking off is a violation of consensus but injecting segwit isn't

LOL THIS
FUCKING POORFAGS CANT SEND THEIR .02 BTC

this

You can't enforce mining node behavior. I guarantee you they change the codebase to arrange txs based on fees instead of fifo when it comes to conflicting transactions. This became apparent when Bitcoin hit its first soft limit and transactions were getting stuck. Rebroadcasting transactions with a higher fee often got mined even though it was a double spend. No rbf required.

Nice argument.

Destroying all the neighborhood kids' toys.

>You can't enforce mining node behavior. I guarantee you they change the codebase to arrange txs based on fees instead of fifo when it comes to conflicting transactions. This became apparent when Bitcoin hit its first soft limit and transactions were getting stuck.
You fucking retard, the only reasons transactions became stuck was because the mempool got full. With an adaptable blocksize you don't run into this issue. Are you literally retarded?

>Rebroadcasting transactions with a higher fee often got mined even though it was a double spend. No rbf required.
That's literally what RBF is you fucking moron

Bitcoin Cash removed RBF, RBF allows double spending and prevents 0-conf. I don't need to argue because you didn't make one. All you said was shit was unsafe.

>its a feature not a flaw

Financial bankruptcy to go along with his moral bankruptcy

>You fucking retard, the only reasons transactions became stuck was because the mempool got full. With an adaptable blocksize you don't run into this issue. Are you literally retarded?
You missed the point. When transaction became stuck due to SOFT BLOCK SIZE people were able to rebroadcast their transaction with a higher fee and get it mined despite the old transaction still being in the mempool. This was not the default behavior which showed that miners, being profit driven, were changing non consensus rules that their node enforced. This is a double spend without rbf. RBF is a protocol method that allows and rbf marked transaction to be replaced with a higher fee, removing it does not make 0conf safe because you still pull off a double spend relatively easily as long as miners continue to rearrange tx based on fees. 0conf is not safe. Removing rbf does not make 0conf safe.

He knows adaptable blocksize is superior, but he wants everyone else to realize this, so he is fucking up the BTC mempool and pumping BCH.

He also knows that privacy is the future, so the next step of his plan will be to reveal the devastating consequences of a public blockchain, by using Craig Wright's Satoshi keys to move the Satoshi bitcoin to an exchange wallet and crash the market with the resulting hype.

His ultimate plan is to hype and get everyone on board Monero, the true future of digital cash.

>removing replace by fee does not remove replace by fee

BCH can't lose

that's the end game

Holy shit this board is retarded. I'm pointing out an easy method to pull of a double spend on 0conf tx due miner changing their node behavior even with rbf removed. This method worked long before rbf protocol was made. Yet you BCH cheerleaders keep claiming that 0conf is now safe because rbf was removed which is false.

they are working on fixing this rare problem too

you realize the majority of miners would have to chose the same more expensive transaction so they would all have to change their rules at the same time

centralized crypto is going to be used for full global communism. Decentralized crypto is the answer