Looking for max gains over the next 3 days on Kucoin gents. I'm buying 10k worth of

Looking for max gains over the next 3 days on Kucoin gents. I'm buying 10k worth of...

PRL
DRGN
BNTY
CAN
POE
or ELIX

Which is the best bet for a quick return? I'm leaning towards CAN

Someone turn her into a FUN meme

Drgn is a long term hodl until at very least august

CAN probably has the highest potential to go batshit insane, but PRL and ELIX are guaranteed 2x's over the next few days. CAN could 3x out of nowhere, but it could also do absolutely nothing.

This is exactly how my $10k long term hodl looks like, except that I don't have $10k yet ;_;

why arent you on SNOV user
its going to blow any day now

BNTY is showing bull flags right now and still is only at ~100mil market cap. Functional product and no competitors

CAN is boom or bust but does have a nice looking website and logo to attract newbies (shouldn't matter but it does)

POE is definitely gonna hit 1$ this week, so that's a good hold. I'm not so sure about all the CAN shilling, but it might also be a good coin.

I would say CAN is the next easy moon.

Elix looks nice, but my №1 is snovio.

PRL is doing a rebrand in 2 days (jan 12th)
new website etc. might pump up the price a little so that could net 5k if you put in 10

She already belongs to NEO, newfag.

Also Bounty looks damn nice, still very low cap, good chances to make x5.

Why?

yeah OP go buy it now while the whales are accumulating
CAN is also good, buy at .003 - 32

Here.

Thanks, just sold a couple of hodls for some short term profit.

I hope you're right my man

CAN has a silly low mcap.
Watching chart and looks like it will break out any moment now.

>hodling Bitcoin since 2012
>on this board before anyone talked about crypto and every thread contained a reference to kneepads
>"newfag"

bro
now its 3600((9

POE and ELIX had bad reputation as pump-and-dump coins.

BNTY has had its moon days ago, no idea whether it can sustain its growth or not.

CAN looks amateurish, in my opinion. Their marketing before the ICO seemed desperate, that's why I decided not to invest.

PRL seems good.

DRGN might be the best option, user. DRGN's team is very compliant with the US laws, it's positioning itself as the gateway for US citizens and residents to participate in ICOs.

DRGN managed to reach more than $1 billion market cap on a small exchange like KuCoin. Imagine what would happen once DRGN hits binance and bittrex.

Sorry bud I didn't know I was in the presence of such a prestigious Veeky Forums poster. Wow, if only I had known I wouldn't have called you a retard for not knowing a popular Veeky Forums meme.