ICON GANG: Korea Awakes Edition

Where my ICX gangbangers at? We’ll get through this dip. Still the most Chad coin out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pj2qv/korea_icx_former_minister_chin_daejae_appointed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Patiently waiting for new ATH. We even hit a new ATH in yesterday’s bloodbath. I’m sure we’ll hit one today too.

bump

bought more on this dip, up to 3.5k. god speed anons, less than 2 weeks now until mainnet

I'm waiting for bitcoin to rise a little bit more before jumping in... I should probably just get in now at 7500 sats but I guess I'm greedy I dunno

that's fair. i'm just considering anything bought before mainnet and the summit to be a bargain. i hope you find your entry

Just bought some a while ago at 7450. It’s a fucking steal. Kinda annoys me that this is the worst dip we’ve had, but I’m also happy I get to accumulate.

Down to 7400. Think the gooks just woke.

why? it was going have its worst dip eventually. smart thing is not to be affected by any negative movement of this coin. if you believe in it anyway

Lel I am unintentionally am almost all in on ICX now. Dip is hurting but inevitable moon is enough to keep me in

Look at this dip, this coin is fucking FINISHED

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhh its already down to 7400 on binance. SELL ALL or cry later

Half of my portfolio is a long term ICX hold, the other half is dedicated to day trading. Unfortunately I put most of my daytrading funds in ICX when it dipped from 8600 to 8000 expecting it to shoot back up. So now my day trading funds are stuck in ICX until it hits a new ATH. I’m not worried long term at all though. $50 by July.

see

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ICON GANG. Been holding since day 1 it was listed on Binance. Comfy.

God speed user

Now is a GREAT time to buy.

waiting for moon senpai

Korea fud will keep going this week, wouldn't suggest buying just yet

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pj2qv/korea_icx_former_minister_chin_daejae_appointed/

ICX + Samsung?
Feeling so comfy !

same sitch my dude. just hold it out

>Sold my VEN before inevitable dip
>Bought ICX
>ICX begins to rise again.

I love how blockfolio always shows the price of this coin as being 50 cents lower than it actually is, making me feel like im getting fucked when in reality it's not that bad.

Does anybody else have this problem? ICX can be at 10.90 and blockfolio will say its fucking 10.40

price?

>using TA in crypto

good luck beating the bots and shitting the bed

This coin is $100 eoy I'm just hodling it until then.
You'd be an idiot to sell even one single ICX

spicy

OoooOOOoooooOOoooo

EOY? I think you mean summer. You realize ICX's institutional backing blows literally every project out of the water (barring ETH)

Just bought 250 more at 7255 sats. Bottom of 4 hour rsi, huge buy wall at 7200, feeling comfy

Come on, no need to shill like that. Keep predictions conservative. $100 by EOY will plenty enough.

if we dont bounce here...
worry intensifies

But even if we don’t, what do we lose? We’ll just be back to where we were 3 days ago which really isn’t that bad tbqh. Sucks for my daytrading funds but not for my long term ICX hold.

I'm actually 100% serious.

Have you seen Cardano? ICX is lightyears ahead and has institutional backing from the most crypto-insane nation on earth. I genuinely think ICX is the most criminally underrated project out there.

Looks like I sniped the bottom. Feels good man, been looking to get more for a couple days now

nice play

upvote this shit, everytime a coin is shilled on that subreddit it spikes

noob at TA but looks like a double bottom at around 72.5k sats on the 15 min candles.

time to break the downtrend?

fucking hopefully

volume is literally dead
only bots trading each other.
the korea fud is working. noone wants to buy

I live in Seoul. This is nothing but FUD. Icon was created in Switzerland anyways, not SK. Even if Korean Exchanges went down it wouldn't matter. Look at how much the price has already climbed. Stop spreading this BS

In your opinion, what is the general sentiment surrounding ICX there?

SAMSUNG PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED