MASSIVE EPIC HAPPENING! get in here now!!!

Here's why REQ will moon this quarter:

Request Great Wall: Q1 2018

- The first iteration of Request working with Ethereum on Main Net

- Deploy management of crypto-currencies to Request (ERC20 tokens…)

- Working on partnerships with Accounting, Payment and Audit firms

- Launching the "Pay with Request" project: an online button which will offer an alternative to the traditional "Pay with Paypal" and "Pay with credit card" methods

- Outside audits of the Request Contracts

- Proof of concept: Request Core working with a Bitcoin Oracle

We know all of that already.

>this quarter
>not this week
>thinking I have the patience for that

> Working on partnerships with Accounting, Payment and Audit firms

When a big notable company gets behind this project, we will go to $4.

It is stupid to not be stocking up on REQ right now.

60% of this board is invested in REQ by now I would imagine. 25% quite seriously invested.

We know. REQ is literally one of the most solid projects on the 2018 horizon.

REQ isn't going anywhere you stupid pajeet.

Same.

I sold my req for Trx yesterday.

I think that Trx will hit soon $1 before req hit $10.

This.

Instead I bought bazingacoin instead of Trx it's obviously the next bitcoin.

Did someone say Big Mac Oracle?

kek

It has been 32 days since REQ had more than 2 losing days in a row.

If current trend continues, we'll be back up tomorrow.

>Working on partnerships with Accounting, Payment and Audit firms

Are they going to partner up with QSP?

nonstop selling pressure

I'm starting to get worried bros

>He's still holding, dump it

That's people with goldfish like attention spans coupled with whale manipulation, like always.

And it dropped another cent to 0.82. Awesome coin, best buy I made so far. Fuck this.

This coin has been an absolute shit show ever since jumping in. Am starting to wonder if this piece of shit even has a future. Fuck Veeky Forums for shilling this sack of shit in the beginning.

How new are you? If you'd got on board when biz started shilling REQ, you'd have bought in at $0.04 like most of us. Nobody's fault but your own that you chase FOMOs at ATHs

This is why you'll never make it user.. And I don't even own REQ

>the call that killed user

will they release a mobile app soon?

lmfao

It's bouncing off the support. This is the time to buy.

Already partnered up with QSP

>Shilling ERC20 tokens

Any work on developing their own chain, or are the devs too incompetent? Sauce and I'll literally buy 100k.

Did you even make a chart? did you not see the downward trend to the resistance? Now is when you buy, Normie pajeet

They said they can run it on any Blockchain if the Ethereum network proves too slow and clumsy in the future.

comfy

Yes they designed REQ to be able to detach from the ERC20 protocol and attach to any other similar platform or become their own chain.

I am not going to spoonfeed you the source and I want the price of REQ to stay low anyway so please don't buy any.

Yeah look at the fucking charts and price history it isnt going any lower

I'm not trying to shill REQ. Notice that it has been holding it's value since the last mooning. This is a serious team with a step by step vision. It's why I bought early and am holding. It doesnt even tank when BTC goes up or down. Lots of smart investors without weak handed normies and pajeets. This is where I dumped my coins on the last 2 BTC outbreaks.

Yeah. TRX will hit 80billion market cap in no time. Its simple maths. I think Tron will hit atleast 1$ because REQ is almost 1$ too.
And ETH is like 1500, I'm hoping to see TRX hitting atleast 1000$ in a month.

Classic money snake pattern forming here

>This coin has been an absolute shit show ever since jumping in. Am starting to wonder if this piece of shit even has a future. Fuck Veeky Forums for shilling this sack of shit in the beginning.

>thinks the potential of an investment is determined by it's daily price movements in the world of crypto

Daft cunt

delusional

I...it's sarcasm, dumbass.

91k come at me

you have to be more gentle with that level of autism