First I gave you Nuls, Now I'm giving you BBT

Checklist for a guaranteed pump

Low market cap: check, 11k
Low coin supply: check, 4million
Working product: check, "The Block" is in beta and ready for release soon
Solid team: check, founder was the CEO of Molecular Robotics (first nanotechnology company to be listed on the NASDAQ)
Marketable logo/name: not the best name or logo but "The Block" is a pretty badass name and reddit fags will shill this to death as the "eBay of blockchain"
Easy for retards to buy: not yet...only listed on ED and Yobit. Yobit is very easy to sign up for and use and is open to Americans but it scares people away because its a smaller/unknown exchange.

What's the only thing holding this coin back?
Exchange listings. What's has the Bitboost team said will happen within days to a week?EXCHANGE LISTINGS.

No not make this any harder than it needs to be. Just buy the coin on Yobit and celebrate 20x gains a month from now.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitboost.net/faq.php
bitboost.net/download.php
etherscan.io/tx/0x808b3f271f40dff0d64f320c690fe0343796e1be11d1109acddaf0b5345fd97d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I missed these threads ;_; I almost lost hope that this coin would go anywhere due to the lack of promotion threads.
I just hope that the volume will truly go up when it hits the new exchange so that we can see some gainz. Does anyone know what exchange it will be?

It's actually the volume that is the biggest problem with the coin. The gap between the highest bid and lowest sell is 3000 sats

i have a few of these coins, how long should i hodl, and should i get more of them?

As it's an ERC20 token, can I just deposit it to any Ether wallet?

Yes you can!

You can set up MEW in three easy steps and get comfy:

bitboost.net/faq.php

BBT is love. BBT is life.

Unironically, if you buy now, it's basically the perfect time. I've been holding for about a week but I'm down 20% or so after it mooned a huge amount. (I bought ATH like a pleb)

It retraced and remained stagnant for a few days and now it's rising again. I'd say get in now if you want to catch this ride

>Inb4 shill
Nah, this is probably the only genuine rec on Veeky Forums atm

WARNING
A
R
N
I
N
G

THIS COIN IS BEING SHILLED BY THE EXPOSED PUMP AND DUMP (P&D) GROUP.

DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT SCAM

If I understand it correctly from the white paper, does The Block allow to sell "illegal" items like drugs and guns, which can be filtered away with family filter? If so, this is likely going to surpass BitBay

But user, its volume is pathetically tiny compared to UFR, and it doesn't have shitty memes like the UFR pajeets posts. It would suck if they target this one now, because this one is actually a decent one

Fuck of pajeet. Go back to pumping UFR you little shilling bitch and stop trying to deflect.

>muh pnd groups working from the shadows
It's like you're not even trying

>11k market cap
lolwut

Where can I try out The Block Beta?

Anonymous sales
No censorship
$1 listing regardless of item (house, phone etc)
Improved profit margins
Does not collect personal data
Decentralized so will never go offline
This is literally everything ebay should have been.

There is literally no volume. Youre going to get burned real bad

Why would i shill a scamcoin like UFR that is being pumped and shilled by the same scamgroup?
Youre the fucking pajeet scammer here. Filthy sandnigger

Here mate:

bitboost.net/download.php

It's damn good. I'm looking forward to the release of the mobile app in Q2.

No volume means it won't go anywhere anytime soon. Just look at the chart. It's just been a straight line the past week.

actually retarded if you dont buy this

I hope it will have a shitton of product listings. The Ebay fees are beyond retarded

Any competitors?

BitBay and Syscoin for all I know. However, BitBay won't let you list illegal stuff

> He didn't buy boostbit

held 1 eth worth for like a week, made 30%, no volume kills this thing. pass

By the way dude, how can a coin be pumped and have no volume. Silly pajeet. FUD harder.

And sissycoin?

All I know is that it's a marketplace where you can use crypto. Haven't bothered to check it out as it got a huge market cap.

20 shillpoints have been deposited in your account

I'm not in that Discord group though. Fuck I am actually pissed to hear that they will turn this coin into another UFR.

Well you've obviously not from around here if you thought I was talking to you.

UFR isn't a p and d you stupid fuck

There are discord servers for every single coin above rank 500 on CMC

Don't buy this BS, it's proven to be a scam coin. It's being heavily pumped by a discord group right now.

I know, just pointing out about myself
gtfo /shill/
This thread is not about UFR

>Shill
Nigger, the ones saying its a scam are the shills. That discord has no effect on the price. it's mostly kids larping you dumb fuck

I'm up 500% on UFR so I really couldn't give a fuck

I told you it would dip to 1.70 earlier because that is what whales do, they manip the price so as to accumulate more for less

You're literally either retarded or new as fuck and need to stfu

>A discord group can pump 30 mil into a coin in 7 hours

Jesus how fucking new are you? Don't post unless you've lurked for a year at least

Lmao "pumped by a pnd group" and volume is abysmal. Its a solid buy . Just hodl.

>reddit spacing
>pls buy my UFR bags before it goes to 0 ;_;
20 shillpoints has been granted to you. Congrats on the gain tho. But I wouldn't dare enter now

Reddit spacing is a meme to catch people out who think its a thing you fucking newfag

How new are you? Kill yourself or stop posting

Thank you

Upvoted

also, here's your shillpoints

and tendies

care to give me discord invite?

Right? I used to sell collectibles on ebay and the fees are extortion-tier. Sell something for $500 and they take $60

I know there are TONS of frustrated ebay sellers out there looking for a good place to move to

Also
I told you to buy on the dip at 1.70 earlier. I told you it would dip to EXACTLY 1.70. You didn't listen because you're dumb as fuck

allright, pls tell me this will moon soon ;_;

>Using discord
Nigger I joined their servers called them faggots for being detrimental to the coin and they banned me
This was like a week ago
You have no idea what you're talking about though

Stay poor

One comparison to their competitors and you’ll realize we are looking at at least a 5x this quarter. Probably closer to 10x.

This coin is fuck you money.

Tried The Block now. Aside from being a little laggy when scrolling, and that there's literally just one item listed at the moment, it looks good

Are you 12?? Clearly a newfag from feddit

All the shills I've seen made me do some research. Fuckit, I'll throw an eth in

Chances are you are either going to go up 7% by next week while witnessing fluctuations going between $2 and $3, or you'll be joining a moon mission before it gets listed on a new exchange

SYSSSSSCOIN YOUF FUKCKING FAGGOTS BUYY THIS SHIT AND U MISS THE MOON

Syscoin will never make it. They use their own block chain. BBT is on ETh and can benefit from the community and will do so. SYS doesn’t have a future and will be replaced with BBT

having a marketplace with a currency based entirely on its own blockchain tech might not be a good idea

Like fuck am I sending my ETH anywhere near yobit

only other option is ED. Which will cause suicide

Deposits and withdrawals are slow but the site does work, not saying I like it but it's better than ED

Fuking yobit sent my bbt without enough Gas. Amateurs, now my shit's just stuck somewhere until it "hopefully" comes back to my account.

It will eventually be sent, don't worry. You just need to not AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH for 48 hours

It's been 56 hours :(

etherscan.io/tx/0x808b3f271f40dff0d64f320c690fe0343796e1be11d1109acddaf0b5345fd97d

ah shit :( Well, I doubt you will miss anything until it gets listed on a new exchange. It's pretty stagnant with tiny volume. I do think there's a way to increase the gas somehow though

or wait, you were withdrawing from YoBit right?