DBC:

DBC Megathread
Who here still /ironhands/? 1$ within the week.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/DBC-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HODLING 45k
tomorrow back to 4k++ sats

I'm still here holding if this fucking competition would end this whale would stop I want BGGG to appear and comfort me

Congrats bro. At what price did you buy?

26k since 8c. Long term believer in the product. its reaching a dollar soon.

Iron hands

Is it happening?

i bought 50k at 8 cents i aint even worried lol

Holding 52k
Lets see this dollar

0.10 0.15 0.30 and just now

Bought 40K more brains at 0.46

Sitting on 70K total

Bought at 13 cents and again at 21 cents. Already x2.5 my money

Bought 22k at 9 cent! I either get to $1 or go down with the ship desu

Got 10k at .30. Another 3k at .55. In for long haul.

Yes this is going to moon so hard, wouldn't be surprised if it scrapes $0.80-$1.00 tonight

Oh GODDDDDDDD

oh GOD
I'm
I think
I'm GONNA BLOW

oh my GODDDDDDDDDDD
I'M CU-

I'M ABOUT TO

JESUS

I'M FUCKING ORGASMING

Yes it is about to fucking dip to oblivion. Enjoy your worthless coin

>That guy who doesn't know how to link to posts, so he double arrows an ID with a hashtag after it

LOL

The normies are jealous they didn't get in last week

BRAIN GANG FAMILY REUNITE

STAY TOGETHER AND HODL THE LINE

$1 BY THE END OF THE MONTH
ESKETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

dude who are you? BrainChainGoodGuy?

easy hold, weakies probably bought ath and sold lel

Where the fuk is the good guy dude 8 need his positivity right noa

1 hour graph?
btc or eth?

ESKETIIIIT

WARNING
A
R
N
I
N
G

THIS COIN IS BEING SHILLED BY THE EXPOSED PUMP AND DUMP (P&D) GROUP.

DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT SCAM

I fucking know right
Normies are such fucking retards holy shit I hate these people

15 minutes
ETH

Shill me fast on the tech why i should hold thjs

whats ur analysis price wise?

Are you fucking retarded? This has like $40m volume, you think some discord pajeets can touch it?

Been debating if I should just go all in on this, it's only 25% of my portfolio.

Trouble is the entire rest of my portfolio is on Binance so I'd have to sell all my coins to ETH, send it over at like $12 fee, and it'd only be worth it if DBC pumps significantly and before LINK, REQ, XLM.

I don't know what the fuck to do.

Think SKYNET

I want death

They can, and they're doing it. You will remember me when your bags are heavy af.

FUCKING HOLD YA REEES
THIS IS A TEST

what?

I actually dumped balls deep into DBC.. doubled my LINK position if i sell DBC now.

I hope DBC pumps more so i can retain my original LINK position.

Never had lighter bags at 5x initial
Kys pajeet

Bought in at .11 cents. Don't know why everyone's so mad at the moment. Everything is dipping, this is DBC first major dip, get over it and hold if anyone sells during this dip, you really have to ask yourself. Do you like losing money?

GANG GANG GANG

It’s making the money snek get ready

>doubled my LINK position if i sell DBC now.
>hope DBC pumps more so i can retain my original LINK position

Wait do you mean you've doubled the amount of link you can buy and want further pump for further links, or you've lost ground on link and want dbc to pump you back to where link is?

You're one of them and are trying to Jew bags shut the fuck up and go wash your arm pits

I got in at .14 I'm comfy ASSFUCK

I hope your meme-lines are accurate

this a downward wedge? if breaks the resistance this could moon?

who cares why even bother asking. Everyone is trying to accumulate link is the point here

how are those bags working for you user?

getting heavy LOL

looks more like a rising wedge being honest

I'm laughing as the whales hold this price down while all the weak hands sell this amazing coin with amazing potential. Honestly wish I could buy more on this dip but i Cant, because im already 100% invested.

JUST WHY IS THE PRICE THE SAME FOR 10H STRAIGHT

> still bagging this

Same, I sold from 35-37 and bought at 34 though

Proof DBC will be bigger than BTC

stinky pajeets aren't getting a single one of my brains. No doom, no gloom, soon our brains will bloom.

Got in at $.07, sold at $.50
Time to find a way to double this since the Huobi contest will have this coin trending sideways for another week.

Hoping this shit ain't all wishful thinking bought 6k last night for 3250 sats bringing my total up to 100k plus. This last buy was my ath for accumulating but still watching myself lose a grand every penny it drops is stressful. I could get out now with a net profit of 1.8btc but I'd rather make twice my salary before then. Some cuck on here told me I'd be a millionaire hoping this wasn't just a biz circle jerk pump n dump. Still iron hands for now go brain gang

The fucking trading competition ruins it all. One week in crypto-time is months.

Why? TRX mooned during it's trading competition on binance and hobo is a minor part of DBC volume.

>literally every shitcoin recovered and we are still at -22%
JUST

It's OGRE!

im here since .07
i know its not the same, but hold on user, this will fucking rocket

>calls it a scam
>is literally one of the only teams to have successful track record

This team made the think version of Alexa before Amazon. Ignore this FUD

Whales completely destroyed this coin last night, the sheer greed has ruined us all

sell to LTC and transfer

The order book is pretty good, it looks like whales are accumulating right now.
It corrected and now ready to sail

Holding 10k since 0,08$.
Feeling pretty comfy.

BUT FUCK ITC!!!

Chink version*

Hahahaha thanks for buying my bags at $.75 cents faggots

This whale is giving me PTSD

26k in at .10c - strong hands this shit's gonna moon

THAT ONE FUCKING FUCKING WALL THE WE CANT BREAK REEEEEEEEEEEEE

isn't that a bearish signal then?

HOLDING FOR THE BRAIN GANG(bang)

Can this shit already go to $1

It looks like we've found the floor! Let it just consolidate, then we will be on our way to $1!

That's a descending pennant which means it can crash hard if it breaks support.

Lot of weak hands in this thread. People that have been in since the sub 20 cent range know better.

The whales are really maintaining that wall in ETH trade...

No wall in NEO, or BTC though, but the DBC/ETH trade on Kucoin is 10x larger than anything else.

Anywho, I am holding mine and off to bed. If it collapses or not, I will buy more tomorrow or the day after. This one is going to go above 10$ EOY.

break the 400 ETH level BITCHES!!!! sick and tired seeing that shit as the ceiling

No time soon.

...my guess is the whales will eventually change their minds before the price collapses, although I could never acncel my order on KuCoin...it just didn't work.

Why do the whales love DBC?

BRAIN GANG HYPE! I am home from work, took a shower, gettin my tea so dont be sour and feel the BRAIN GANG POWERRRR!!! Hope you all had a most awesome and wonderful day.

BRAIN GANG BIG BOSS! Glad you will make it my friends, your dreams will come true!

Quick Negative man, no one needs you anywhere! The time is now to act and use your super powers of ULTRA bitterness, anger, hatred, and negativity to push people away and make yourself miserable.

or just stop being this way man and find lov epeace and happiness.

BRAIN GANG FAMILY DREAMS BABAYY!

No he is just a damn awesome BRAIN GANG FAMILY member, like so many of the BRAIN GANG we help each other out and are good people.

I am always with you my friend, but I have work hehe Just email if you ever need me and I will answer them when I get time! :D much love to you!

The whole dang pnd group attacked me last night and we corrected and are steady while a lot of other coins are blood in the water.

Dont spread your negativity here.

HYPE!!

BRAIN GANG TRUTH PROOF!

Beautiful! haha got me chuckling BRAIN GANG UNITE! you all are awesome.

Hmmm let us see if he does, rofl BRAIN GANG UNITE HOLD THE LINE! WE DINE ON WHALE WALL TONIGHT! lol

doesnt seem like they will break that resistance line... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Potential, I guess. Also, sold for 2c at ICO IIRC

He hasn't killed himself

What is your email? I don't want some generic shit give me your real email

I was wondering where you were at.

strong support at 0.000394 ETH, walls getting eaten

HOLD THE LINE BABAYYY! BRAIN GANG STAMINA GRIP BABAY!

Sleep well my BRAIN GANG FRIEND!

I heard it was a dangling dongle doogie, which means I dont know what the heck it means, where am I?

They know where this coin is going and want to accumlate more of it from weak hands my BRAIN GANG friend!

We shall see my BRAIN GANG FRIEND! stay positive and remember your dreams, have faith!

BTC looks more like a falling wedge but with the buy/sell walls fucking with it, it really doesn't seem like a valid indicator of anything

I could never do that, imagine how it would hurt my family and you all and my friends.

[email protected] my friend!

Work :P I work 6 days a week sometimes 7. lol I do like taking sundays off though BRAIN GANG FAITH I will always be back!

Bears are my favorite animals, this is a fantastic sign! :D BRAIN GANG HYPE!

BRAIN GANG TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE!

HYPE BABAY! BRAIN GANG UNITE!

We shall have whale for dinner and feast!

please leave, do everyone a favor

He's not doing any harm

can't break that wall.. fuck stuck sideways again..

We need a /dbcg/ - DeepBrainChain general, to be an ongoin thread to discuss relevant facts. Something similar to Syria General on /pol/.

AI Marketplace and Mining Software releases this quarter.

Guys?? Notice the increasing volume and the rising buy wall???

1 post by this id? Did you come in here just for me? love, peace and happiness to you!

Thank you my BRAIN GANG friend.

Have FAITH and HOLD THE LINE for the dreams of your future my friend.