more skychan pictures when

he is not screaming "buy buy" and not fudding either
have I entered a parallel universe?

There you go user ;3

really kinda sorta makes you think huh

Still behind Link on CMC
lol

SkyCoin will silence all FUD
You will buy SkyCoin eventually anyway so there's no need to tell people to buy.

SkyCoin is the future, one decentralised exchange that all men work for, for an equal profit. No hunger, no famine.. no war..

All boredom entertained...
All anxieties tranquilized

skycoin best coin!!
buy these coin sir
thank u

first spaceducks now this

skycoin bagholders truly have the best memes

He never has you bandwagoner. There were some shill videos that came out by someone trying to fud (based on how obviously shilling it was) which were immediately addressed by skycoin as fallacious and made up by someone not a part of skycoin.

This is the coin of the future. This is the next bitcoin. Every single person in china is going to want this coin so they can surf the web uncensored and unimpeded. That's 1.3 billion people.

Net neutrality is dead in the US so people in the US are going to want it. There are dozens of other countries that purposefully censor their internet to keep the populous suppressed. They will all want this coin.

This project has been in the making for five years and has NEVER been shilled by the creators.

Prepare for the new age of the internet, brought to you by Skycoin.

My body is ready.

Im hard

Me too user, me too. I can't wait to broker my coinhours to slanty eyed gooks for thousands of dollars a day.

worst memes

How does this compare to Shift for example?

Have you watched the video? If so you can draw your own conclusions

youtube.com/watch?v=yRIGi4XOOps

new Synth interview btw

Shift is decentralized hosting, not much else. Skycoin is whole decentralized internet, running on new networking protocols, using new hardware infrastructure.

How to buy skycoin on Android anyone!?

Skycoin has been around since December 2013..
And what do we have nothing!!!!

Takes time to create something worthwhile, its fucking 3rd gen and its been in dev since 2013, its not already outdated like Ethereum

Did you follow the recent developments?

Skycoin is literally the future of everything

mfw when synth is satoshi

really making me to do a massive amount of brain work

I have 10 skycoin WILL I BE A MILLIONAIRE

TFW of a skywhale