WHO ELSE HERE IS /COZY/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@biz_classic/free-transactions-for-life-guaranteed-4f8dfc33493b
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
classicdelegate.biz/faucet
classicdelegate.biz
classicdelegate.biz/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know the alt bull run is coming to an end when even ark finally pumps a little.

Literally the last coin to pump.. dropped from rank 18 cmc to rank 50.. pretty fucking pathetic time to be an arkie

how is ARK comfy at all, I'm hemorrhaging

Take it easy butthurt noarkie. I'm sitting at x20 right now and I've been staking since the summer.

You mad?

How the hell are you haemorrhaging... ARK is the salvation from the darkness. I've moved 70% of my entire portfolio into ARK and that's how it's going to stay for most of this year.
All you new fags have no idea that the good times don't last forever,

2 of these fuckers enough to never have to work again in a couple month?

So comfy its niiiice

I made my first 10k in ark actually, I don't really consider those gains to be good I've made more than 20x in december alone and so did most of this board.

The problem with ark now is the roadmap is completely dead for months now with no developments and mobile wallet was pretty disappointing to say the least.

But if you want to brag about your 10% yearly gains staking while everyone else is 10xing their portfolio a week then you'd honestly be better off in stocks

Biz_classic treats me like sempai, sempai

I only have 500 =( .. staked with jarunik.

>jarunik

Jarunik updated his proposal to go into "dark mode" where he gives no guarantees on when his voters get paid and how much.

If you switch to biz_classic, we refund your vote fee as well as any future transactions you make on the network.

Also his payouts were always garbage and he only paid out once every few weeks.

How much can I expect to receive in payments? I have no intention of cashing out any time soon. My ark is moved onto a ledger for long term cold storage.

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

You'll get paid more and be able to set your own pay schedule (daily, weekly, monthly).

Also you get 3x rewards on our faucet. classicdelegate.biz/faucet

Sold my Ark today for LINK

You win. You got my vote.

Hey does anyone know if there is a non-testnet ACES ETH service?

Make sure you follow the instructions exactly as written here: medium.com/@biz_classic/free-transactions-for-life-guaranteed-4f8dfc33493b

That's the only way we can guarantee being able to refund your transaction fees. You should send your ark to a new address (0.1 ark fee) then vote from that (1 ark fee, refunded) so you only pay 0.1 ark.

Help pls, there is such bad info out there

Deluded NoArkies claiming that the project is dead...

what happens if those ark whales finally move all their arks into their wallets and start staking and barely some are on the market anymore? how will this affect the returns? say right now the avg vote for a delegate is 1.5 Million, so with 1.5k ark your vote is x%. what happens if the avg votes for all delegate rises to 5 million, the impact of a 1.5k ark wallet will decline hard and so the returns. math brainlet here

Shit. So I couldn't use the same ark address I was already using? It did let me vote for you as delegate and change the seed server. But it's for the same ark address I was using when I set up my ledger and voted for jarunik

Yes, gains will reduce proportionally. Hopefully at that point the price will rise proportionally as well.

Yes, you can. Just unvote first, then revote.

Then they're better off creating their own private delegates. But the scenario you've described is unlikely to happen as early adopters sell off over time. That's been the case with almost every coin. As people sell, newcomers buy and the distribution of coin supply becomes more equitable over time.

Ark used to have a lot of private early investor delegates. Now it's down to

thanks guys. you'll also get my 2k ark vote as soon as I receive my last payment on saturday from another delegate

Ah, that's awesome! I want to move my ark on my ledger, but the revoting fee was so high. will definitely vote for you if it's only the 0.1 transfer fee. to the moon we go

Just make sure you follow the instructions EXACTLY as written to guarantee the refund goes through.

Oh ok I see what you're saying. I just basically burned up an ARK when I could have avoided it. Oh well. I'm all set up now then. I'll just sit on these for a few years and see where they take me =] ..

How do I change payouts to days/weeks/months etc and what nets you the most? Assuming month? I'm fine with that since it's long term hodl for me.

Yes, monthly.

To change your pay schedule, register on classicdelegate.biz and verify your account. If you put in our seed server into your client, your verification transaction fee (and all future transactions) will also be refunded.

why monthly assuming you pay all the fees, what's the matter to daily? I don't get it, because if you receive it daily the growth should be more exponentially based on your bigger balance from day to day.
enlight me senpai, I'm deluded

*the difference to daily

>why monthly assuming you pay all the fees, what's the matter to daily?
We don't pay the fee when we send payments. We only refund transaction fees we collect when we forge our voters' transactions through the network.

>because if you receive it daily the growth should be more exponentially based on your bigger balance from day to day.
We're the ONLY delegate that compounds your pay on a per-block basis. We were the first delegate to have True-Block-Weight which gives us exact voter data for each block we forge. This allows us to compound your payout for each block when computing your payout. We also add on your pending unpaid balance when computing your share.

We compute your share as if you had: CurrentWalletBalance + PendingBalance + ShareFromPreviousBlock

For example:
We forged Block#10 and your share was 0.1 ark out of the 2 Ark reward. You also have a pending balance of 10 ark and 100 ark in your wallet.

When we forge Block#11, we compute your share as if your balance was
100 + 10 + 0.1

Then we do the same for Block#12, so on and so forth.

As far as I know, we're the only delegate that does this.

Hey, Come check out this exchange, low fees and you get a return for everyone that uses this code when you sign up:

232Mu

kucoin has all the moon missions waiting to be discovered!

thanks, kucoin is pretty awesome so far, glad I didn't put in your ref tho

How can a mobile wallet be disappointing? It does what it says on the tin. What'd you expect from it, other than to pump the price of your bags?

Hey if I set up my refund thing do I get refunded all my transaction fees I've paid up until now? I've made shitton of trades in my ark career.

Ark held wonderfully today

What do you think?

No. We're only able to refund our voters now because they funnel their transactions into our blocks. When we forge the blocks with their txs in them, we collect the transaction fees which is why we're able to give them back.

Ok! I thank you for all your help! I have voted you as my delegate, set up the seed server, successfully registered on classicdelegate.biz and verified my wallet, and changed my payout frequency to monthly.

As far as the faucet rolls go. You have to hit .3 in a day to get the payout? If you don't hit that does it start over the next day?

I'm aware I get the x3 bonus as I have over 50 ARK in my wallet. Cool idea, the faucet =]

Your faucet earnings get added onto your pending balance and will get paid out to you in addition to your forging rewards. The pending balance is shared.

classicdelegate.biz/faq
"How often will I get paid?

By default, you will be paid daily if your share is greater than 0.3 Ark. You can create an account on our website and adjust your payout to either daily, weekly, or monthly."

Anybody in the top 100 wallet rank for biz_classic? I'm almost there..

Bump for biz_classic

Been some strong growth the past 48 hours. But, I think we have yet to experience the true moon yet