Canya feel it now, mr krabs?

Posting this again for visibility, coin has been gaining steadily while every other has been bleeding, so create an account on Kucoin and use the referral code : 1N2K1 and I'll credit your account with 0.03 eth

1) Every coin that's been added to this exchange is up 5x or more. Deep Brain Chain and QLINK have uncalculated market caps that are nearly 500m and yet people keep pumping.

2) The majority of KuCoin's userbase is extremely retarded. The vast majority are literal pajeets. Join the KuCoin telegram. They FOMO into everything.

3) KuCoin has added over 500k users in the last week. Volume has more than doubled. People are going to take profits on KCS and look for the next coin to pump.

4) ICO participants are incentivized NOT to sell their tokens. Anyone from ICO with more than 5000 tokens is in something called the 'HODL club' which will regularly airdrop tokens until the day you remove them from your wallet.

5) The team is massive and professional. Website looks great. The product itself is iffy but it's already being implemented, and pajeets don't care about that anyways.

6) Average IQ in this market is declining. I can go onto one of these facebook crypto groups and make a post telling people to buy a coin and they will. All I have to do is show my BTC wallet balance or something to prove credibility.

25-30m tokens will be in circulation. Current marketcap is 90m based on ED prices, but CMC will not update until 24 hours post KuCoin addition. Plenty of time to pump.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.kucoin.com/en/buy-canya-coin-kucoin-token-exchange/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where u faggots

Dude this coin is shit and only pumping until 1/12

thats not very nice thing to say

This is what I was thinking when I went in. I'm expecting it to spike on the last day, when whales compete for prizes.

>This is what I was thinking when I went in. I'm expecting it to spike on the last day, when whales compete for prizes.
pfft, they basement dwelling nerds don't need cars

Were there cars in CAN prizes? I think it was just more CAN coins. I think RPX competition was offering cars to winners.

>Were there cars in CAN prizes? I think it was just more CAN coins. I think RPX competition was offering cars to winners.
Fair enough, I stand corrected

people don't seem interested

What's happening the 12th?

doesn't matter if this is a shitcoin or WHAT

KUCOIN COINS ALL HAVE THEIR MOON DAYS

ESPECIALLY NEW RELEASES FUCK TARDS

i don't know the first thing about this coin but i'm in, i know a moon is coming. That is all i care about

the quiet ones are accumulating

Also other registrations for exchanges are closed, which means a fuckload more coming to Kucoin, a lot of newfag money

too risky with the PnD going on on this
I can't believe how hard it is now to find a good

coin that isn't fucking cucked the fuck out by whales and their cuck pajeet taskforce

then don't rely on others to tell you what to buy and do your own research cuckboy

also Coinya have got a hodl club where they reward people holding coins with more free coins

Got it at ico. My $1000 is now $4600 so pretty happy

lucky cunt, i'm still trying to make a decent profit....

>Got it at ico. My $1000 is now $4600 so pretty happy
Didn't see it shilled anywhere, where'd ya find out about it?

OP is right about KuCoin, join my chain with my referral ID 11617516 , thanks.

Oh that is actually my binance ID, here is my KuCoin: 7dJJ6v. Free money through signing people up.

Explain me these Kucoin competitions:

news.kucoin.com/en/buy-canya-coin-kucoin-token-exchange/

Right now there are two: One rewards you RPX on the 13th and the other CAN on the 12th.

Are ALL trades on Kucoin counted towards the competition? Or just RPX and CAN trades?

If it's all coins, doesn't this fuck with the market when certain coins like CAN are ONLY traded on Kucoin? Doesn't it incentive whales to keep prices artificially low?

Use my code 4 1 free Canya E4Dad7

canya diggit

WHY THE FUCK DO NONE OF YOU SHILLERS MENTION THAT CANYA HAS ACQUIRED BOUNTYSOURCE WITH AN 46,000 USER BASE???

Fucking SHIT SHILLERS it's never going to move with just MUH KUKES LISTING

FUCKING KANGAROO COIN, GO PAST .004 ETH

IT KEEPS HITTING NEAR THEN DIPPING CUZ SOME FAGGOTS

LET IT FLY

just rpx and can trades

boing

Fuckit im in

KUCOIN COMPETITIONS. EXPLAIN THEM.

be rich, buy lotsa stuff, get more free stuff

Right now there are two: One rewards you RPX on the 13th and the other CAN on the 12th.

Are ALL trades on Kucoin counted towards the competition? Or just RPX and CAN trades?

If it gets to .0039 ETH, it'll drop. Look at the yuuuge sell order. Someone selling off 10,000 CAN at that point

use my code 21KHf
and ill give you of this liquid gold called UFR
and we can both buy MORE canya

Somebody left holding bags after pump and dump

UFC isn't cucked yet. MarketCap is at $38M, probably will reach $100M by eom when is going to be listed in bigger exchanges,
Read about the project, it's actually an useful product.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/

>UFC

i see that, it may just be some whale flexing

You would be surprised how some coins eat through big sell walls, even with puny buy orders. Seen it plenty with DBC

THIS
IS
HOW
WE
DO

>i see that, it may just be some whale flexing
>You would be surprised how some coins eat through big sell walls, even with puny buy orders. Seen it plenty with DBC
Been happening plenty with Raiblocks on Kucoin too

$8 tom morning

Fuck my dyslexia.

>visibility, coin has been gaining steadily while every other has been bleeding, so create an account on Kucoin and use the referral code : 1N2K1 and I'll credit your account with 0.03 eth
>1) Every coin that's been added to this exchange is up 5x or more. Deep Brain Chain and QLINK have uncalculated market caps that are nearly 500m and yet people keep pumping.
>2) The majority of KuCoin's userbase is extremely retarded. The vast majority are literal pajeets. Join the KuCoin telegram. They FOMO into everything.
>3) KuCoin has added over 500k users in the last week. Volume has more than doubled. People are going to take profits on KCS and look for the next coin to pump.
>4) ICO participants are incentivized NOT to sell their tokens. Anyone from ICO with more than 5000 tokens is in something called the 'HODL club' which will regularly airdrop tokens until the day you remove them from your wallet.
>5) The team is massive and professional. Website looks great. The product itself is iffy but it's already being implemented, and pajeets don't care about that anyways.
>6) Average IQ in this market is declining. I can go onto one of these facebook crypto groups and make a post telling people to buy a coin and they will. All I have to do is show my BTC wallet balance or something to prove credibility.
>25-30m tokens will be in circulation. Current marketcap is 90m based on ED prices, but CMC will not update until 24 hours post KuCoin addition. Plenty of time to pump
Im HODLING some nice bags of it . Real niggers Hold Canya. Moon mission incoming only an idiot wont see that. IM just accumulating more and more see you one WHORE LAND normiefags

easy peasy japaneasy

This aussie coin is eating through those whale walls'
Hold the fakin line lads

decent excuse to stock up more

Canya feel the lambo?

tryin to m8
Don't have extra ETH so i have to try to sell and buy dips...

Lol

Your jokes are fucking shit

no

Targets on this one brothers?

High

more?

What was the market cap on this guy? The fucking cmc just has question marks.