He didn't buy the eth dip

>he didn't buy the eth dip

No, I held through the dip

euuurraaaaagHGHGHGHGH I'M GOING TO BE A WAGEKEK FOREVER

I DON'T WANT TO SLAVE AWAY FOR THE JEWS

I DON'T WANT TO PROSTITUTE HOURS OF MY LIFE FOR PEANUTS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I wanted to but Cuckbase wouldn't let me

Then buy. At most it will go down in the short term.

why is it dumping?

>the eth dip
when?

Now

Happening as we speak

>he believes it's a dip
>Doesn't realize there is a big resistance at .1 BTC ratio, and will continue rising without correction.

I was thinking...
Could it fall around 400, 600 in the next weaks ?

That would be dramatic kek

>He thinks this is the dip

I'm about to sell all of my ETH. it just dropped like $200.00. This entire crypto game is for suckers. I'm taking my cash and will put it in my house while you fuckers watch ETH drop down to double digits. Lick my ass.

>>he didn't buy the eth dip
Because it's gradually going down to 800 over the next 4 - 6 weeks. Just watch. You will see.

>6241067
Lots of reasons. Too steep an incline, signs of being overbought, markets will correct that, ATH, double tops, ETH is slow, doesn't sync, high costs, the list goes on ...

>he bought the *Dip*
>work hard to put food on his family

>Being this deluded
>2018

Fuck off troll. Idiot. You shitpost here and own nothing.

Or explain the delusion.

i thought i bought the dip when it went to 0.9 but this shit is still going down

you did.
good news for you, you can buy more now cheaper.

>Not realizing that ETH has no future and this was a final pump similar to BTC's final pump to 20K.

Because Whales are moving into BCH.

When they pump BCH they'll dump and move onto something else. Every time they do this they suck up more and more coins cheaper and cheaper.

This market is manipulated as fuck.

It's not just a coincidence that all of a sudden ETH started dropping and BCH shot off into space.

This post right here actually opened my eyes. Wow, these fucking niggers man. I wish the crypto market had never come to be. Fuck you niggers Veeky Forums