What's a better investment - Bitcoin or Ethereum?

What's a better investment - Bitcoin or Ethereum?

Other urls found in this thread:

nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/economics-of-bitcoin-as-a-settlement-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At the moment, neither

Both.

Normiecoins

>eth is good for shitcoin launches
>bitcoin is good for same as always
>fundamentals favor eth

but this is a pajeet market run on fomo, insider trading and memes so fundamentals dont matter

Tough choice. The thing normies fail to see is BTC comfy levels. These are $ 16000, and $ 17000 dollars. Sure, every crypto is high risk and they are nascent, but BTC has been currently oversold.

Ethereum. Unless Bitcoin gets bailed out by another trillion tethers because it's too big to fail, it will continue its slow descent, as it should.

bitcoin cash

BTC, undervalued ATM

bull run soon

Your portfolio should always have both though. If one goes a lot higher than the other in the last month siphon some BTC to ETH or vice versa

ETH, 100%

We are witnessing the slow death of BTC

Bitcoin Cash

Unironically this.

Apples and oranges

ETH no questions.

BTC is kill.

I'd say Tether given the indicators for both BTC and ETH. Good luck anons

both shitcoins

BTC taken over by banksters and being replaced by BCH

ETH can't scale and most likely be replace by WAN by the end of this year

Coinbase CEO seems to favor ETH over Bitcoin.

>>Veeky Forums
>>actually buying real coins
What happened?

ETH atm.

Etc

Bitcoin can't lose. It has sub cent transactions RIGHT NOW and will scale with demand lmao

I see why you did there

Answer the call Veeky Forums

Is this actually a question? You do realize bitcoin literally has no future besides lightning network which sacrifices the very decentralization it was supposed to represent from the beginning. Eth is loaded out the ass with updates and scaling this year, dont be foolish Op

I got into ETH early, but I had 200 ETH set aside to “”””””””” diversify”””””””””””.

Fucked if I’m selling any of that shit now.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAA

you don't get it.
nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/economics-of-bitcoin-as-a-settlement-network/

no other coin is capable of scaling on-chain... because it's not possible.

ethereum is doomed. just look at the chain size.

Bitcoin might have a couple more pumps in it if big money decides to rape FOMO-investors once again. If Lightning Network deploys successfully it might test the ATH again, but on the other hand if it disappoints it will tank hard.

Eth is probably a safe bet. Reasonable estimate of 5k EOY, that's well over half a trillion market cap.

BTC is the high risk option now. Ethereum is the low-risk moderate-return pick.

sharding is possible

protip: graphene
protip: nChain figured it out and will gift the patent to BCH only

>being this deluded

Sharding my friend. And vitalik literally said only a few days ago that with his current sharding solution eth could handle thousands of txs per second. Also faster blocks will be implemented in casper to further speed things up. As far as chain size, i agree it is a problem but future hardware should not struggke with it at all IMO Good luck buddy your fud isn't even working anymore you know that right? Bitcoin is doomed, not eth retard.