Don't say I didn't warn you

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o90hv/payfair_pfr_and_why_you_need_to_buy_the_story_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

read this

You did t warn me

fuck I only put 1 eth in this shit. The rest is in PRL

Holy shit that's actually a big deal

*CAUTION* big gains ahead

right, biz don't know yet.
this is going to crush local bitcoins

So, I have tried to initiate trades a couple of times, it's given me a transaction number, but it's still pending. I can't seriously imagine it could take this long.

My eth is still in the smart contract, but I'd really like to know why my trades won't actually go through.

>tfw you hold 1eth worth
>1000$/token EOY
feels good

did you raise your gas price? u can on the upper right.

gas price, set it to 60 or more

Holding 60k PFR since 7 cents and I will cream my pants if this reaches just 100m mcap.

Yeah, initially (when I didn't know you could change it) it was at 4 gwei. I bumped it up to 20 after it timed out (?) But still nothing. Given me a transaction id both times.

I'll check again when I get home.

nice user
i'm currently balls deep in PRL, otherwise PFR would be my pick
good luck m8, not that you need it

Slowly accumulating on ED atm

100m mcap seems like it's only a couple of weeks away. I'll cream for 1 billion.

Thanks for the tip, user. I'll try that.

think safe gas price is over 20 at this point. network congestion. just keep trying it every 20 mins or so and refresh the page eventually it goes through. god i hate ED

Keep up the good shilling OP .
You're gonna shill us right to the moon .

any day now...

Selling PRL at 5 cents has been my biggest crypto mistake so far. I fell for the FUD from some pajeet on Veeky Forums. Not making the same mistake with PFR.

Maybe even sooner depending on when Kucoin lists PFR. Devs are in talks and are ready to pay listing fee, just waiting to hear back from Kucoin.

Any user with a brain is in PFR if the know about it. We need to make sure all anons know about this so they can profit as well.

kucoin news is awesome.we just have to sit back, shill, and wait. It's going to happen.

>crypto>fiat
>fiat>crypto
>mfw they have an actual working product
>mfw tokens actually have a legitimate use case

You need to click directly on the order you want to buy.
If it's already done, increase your gas fee

*Saves first 2 photos to PFR Folder*

memes

meme s

there are many hidden gems in the pile of shit that is ED. You just gotta go in barehanded and pick them out. Hold those PFRs m8

PFR is going to below your minds anons

... but that's how I've always gotten my crypto on my exchange.

Where to store tokens?

If I didn't go all-in on COLX, this would be my pick, what do you guys think this will be worth EOY?

but, pfr aims to allow any crypto to be sold directly to buyer for fiat.
also any crypto for any crypto.

$17,000 per coin EOY

on exchange

$8-$15 per pfr by end of year.

seems okay

My ether wallet, you have to manually add it

Honestly that's a conservative guess. If this delivers on what it promises this could be bigger than KCS and BNB easily.

I hold 18k PFR. Can i expect $150k by EOY? Have 8k of VEN too, want to sell some and buy PFR, but it doesnt seem right. Both might deliver big gains.

if everything goes to plan don't see why not. but the crypto market is unpredictable, you might see that $10 price by august, or it might only hit $5 by eoy, we dont know, we can only guess.

Only a matter of time before this thing is going to moon, and when it will, expect 500% in 1-2 weeks.

When is eoy anyways

I left .01 in my wallet for gas, and now it's down to .0053. My transaction never went through. I now don't have enough to increase the gas price beyond 21. But also, it says that I don't have enough (.0053) because ED sends more than is required (.00525 for current gas price)

Reeeally don't know what's going on

Sometimes ED is just really fucking laggy. It could pop up in like 30 minutes

tomorrow

jesus fucking christ please be joking dude

Shill me on this? Brainlet here

easy enough for reddit to understand

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o90hv/payfair_pfr_and_why_you_need_to_buy_the_story_of/

I bought just shy of 80k of this at $0.04 and never considered selling even when it spikes. This is gonna make me so much fucking money lol

i just did the math, if they reach the same volume local bitcoins has right now and you hold 25K pfr, you would make around $1,200 monthly.
not bad for doing nothing, and you hold 3x that,

>How I feel about that

I read your math Mr Gustav

god FUCKIN damn how do I find an undervalued coin that will 3x in a week on ED or kucoin
how did you find it

One of these threads. You're acting like it's still not extremely undervalued. It'll be listed on next.exchange in February (announced) and you'll be wishing you bought in now at 0.23.