Who here /Shower/ today?

Who here /Shower/ today?

Official /Shower/ Chads only

report back with how many days since you last showered.

5 days here

i /shower/ daily, you filthy amphibian fuck

i got drunk last night and drunk traded. lost a bunch of money. on top of that i woke up and realized that i shit myself. still have that shit in my pants

3 weeks nigger. live at the beach = no showers for life

/Once a week/ here. The Gooch stench distracts me from selling the bottom.

If I don't shower daily my scalp gets itchy and I can't sleep

FUCK YOU FROGMAN I SHOWER THREE TIMES A DAY

getting the gooch stench on my fingers too often (every 5 to 15 minutes) was what finally convinced me to shower this time.

I probably haven't taken a shower for about 7 months now, so around 200 days. I wash my head in the sink every now and then.

living the dream.

I'm a wagecuck and studies so I shower everyday

i like you, you are honest.... despite smelling really bad.

In 5 days i will have showered 15 times, the fuck is wrong with you

/twice a day/

I shower twice a day, and my eyes, hair, and skin are so fucking dry I can't stand it anymore. Not gonna shower for a week now. Fuck this.

is it weird that I like that smell

havent showered in 3 days

I dont leave my house so who gives a fuck

I haven't showered in 2018 yet
wtf is wrong with me

I unironically can't remember how long it's been. My hair is basically Plasticine at this point

workout every morning so once a day

I haven't showered in about 3 weeks. I'm being 100% serious right now too.

Have not showered in like 3 days

>hasnt showered in a year
>that year is 2018
>holy shit is this guy really worth 17 captchas in a row

3 days since last shower. Only been to the gym once, so I think I might have time to get in another session before I touch water again.

no idea... i think i showered last week on tuesday or something, gonna shower right now actually thanks for the reminder

I like that smell too
This started when I fell for the "dont wash your hair meme." It works, my hair is much less greasy now but I found I wasn't doing much in the shower so I started showering less and less. Now I shower once a month. Jesus Christ when did I become this disgusting...

i think i might be on this path too, help anons

I did no-poo for 2 years. Some times it was good but at season's change my scalp would turn to shit.

You know, I wanted to believe in VeChain. Yet, now I hear moon won't be until probably June? What happened to the rebranding? I thought we were suppose to go 20x like NEO did after its ANS conversion.

If we don't at least 15x by the time the rebranding to VET happens, I'm out. I like VEN and the idea behind it, but these whales are literally sabotaging any potential for profits

Can't believe I fell for the shower once a day meme.

daily you filthy nigger.

just wait until you realize you fell for the "24 hour day " meme

Showering every 2-3 days is something everyone should do. Showering EVERY day is questionable, since you keep scrubbing off good, protective shit as well as the bad and exposing your skin to chemicals daily.

The heir thing though? I do that too. Washing your hair with shampoos eventually starts fucking with it. Just rinsing and scrubbing your hair with lukewarm water removes 60%+ dirt and dead skin, while also keeping your hair natty. There is onyl a case to be maed if you have skin conditions such as psoriasis or just dandruff in general, in which case the answer is usually going to be to moisturize your skin, not scrub at it with chemicals.

2 or 3 days.

lol where did u find this photo of me

Take the Sulfate-free shampoo pill, your locks will thank me.

Jesus christ you're all disgusting.

its pronounced, yall, amd my trailer park doesnt offer running water, nor can i get to the local wal mart for shampoo

I refuse to shower until 1 REQ = $10

I shower everyday, dress nicely, wear a cologne from my collection and proceed to stay in my room all day.

4 days. Getting pretty soupy here... but I need groceries

Even if yall making gains and "lambo money" yall unshowered swines are never going to make it. I can only imagine the smells wafting off of the lot of you.

lol i thought this was going somewhere

based

I shower once every 2-3 days, and I haven't been using soap for a year and a bit. I have high test high smell sweat anyway. If anything I feel less dirty

I shower everyday, but wear the same pajamas. I even walk my dog with in pajamas. I've been wearing this pajamas for months.

Non showered marine reporting in.

4 days going on 5.

I am meeting someone tomorrow tho.

I have not bathed for 4 years or more. I do wash my hands and hair / head regularly. Never washed my body. My parents only said once or twice I stinked during that period and it was because I was wearing stinky clothes.

I read somewhere your skin starts producing an acid to get out of dirt of your body if you do not wash long enough. No idea if that is true. It does not work for your hair though. Tried that for 3 months washing with water only but it kept getting greasy. Fucking hair.

Advantage is I almost never fall ill because I have lots of contact with germs I am guessing.

I showered and got a fresh haircut at a new Dominican barbershop. I'm never going to a black barbershop again.

ps. white people are disgusting