If you're not on KuCoin right now you hate money

If you're not on KuCoin right now you hate money.

The referral system is retarded and can make all of us rich.

Here's my referral code: 1HaNs

Let's get a chain going

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/?r
news.kucoin.com/en/buy-canya-coin-kucoin-token-exchange/
pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy kcs its due tommorow
E57BhF

1vdhP

Buy kcs and CAN

7dKPNe

use mine or your mother will die tomorrow

Can I add the referral if I've already registered?

Looks like a copy of binance

1brsw

im definitely not a pajeet

my referral code. 21RPt

chain gang

Huge pyramid group you can join here from last thread

1xJhK

Here is muh link

1ryry

2Myu3

I hopped on for POLL

Get in before kcs goes to $100. Make it easier and join a pyramid with lots of members already

1xJhK

1ht2b

Let's keep it going

7cvdvH

E4Dad7

i mean its EZ 4 Dad 2 7x help us dads out and i give free tips if you do, coz i already made my rich beluga whale self, i just want to become a real whale, i won't forget you when i am chewing on ma baleen

1tPxs

23J13

im gay ill suck your dick

The best way to maximize your gains is to join a large referral pool. I have the code for a referral pool with over 50 members (and growing), sign up through here for one free KCS, join us in Lamboland anons.

kucoin.com/#/?r =1xJhK (remove the space)

E4fbkU

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB! Only for the next 4 signups

1xyxu

Use this one for the best gains

256Jf

25fus
keep the train going

1yu1f

26vt6

this link

7K2QNs is my code

If you sign up using my ref, I'll send you 1 KCS, just post your KCS address here.

Monetary gains this way
7JKtbf

1Rb7b

Use mine. I trade actively :-)

7J7hKQ make me rich

28MRa

Here's mine. As an aside, has anyone made any money from referrals? I'm sitting at 10 right now but havn't gotten anything.

1sava

7QQwvw

choo choo

Can you all fuck off with your pyramid scheme.

232Mu

I WILL SUCK U PLZ SIR!!!!

>1xJhK
k faggot signed up with yours

here's mine if anyone wants to help out

7dJJ6v

Good shit user

2N6sP

ill see you in lamboland

234uw

lets go, come on. I dont wanna beg for money, but I will ask that someone uses my code. Thanks in advance fellas

1rsd7

245Ju

xrb_1fsnkogouz51rw7ze1ararke7ew8zb8s3tateujjtk7t4tmabniyg54uyuph

do eet

If anyone wants to help a guy on worst damn time. I currently have 0 referrals

7HeKs5

Thank you

1reRQ

Love you all Veeky Forums

Used yours. Continue the chain bros.

7dJJ6v

0 referrals here

26wQg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What coins to buy once there?

I'm thinking CAN, deepbrain, VEN and NEO.

The first two bein cheapest.

You're a humongous faggot if you don't use my code:

7Ntxa3

no pajeet here

7dJbsc big trader

0x0eec2bfe2bfabc549a22cd139a07c7f8883bf4b6
used your ref user.

7Mrfef

lets goooo

1esH5

I will give the first 10 people 0.01 ETH if they use this
msg me your eth adress on discord when u have used it
Ceberus#0151

keep the train going!
17c8P

0xffdbf697f0f46548afbf995a1c4d7b8f18c41200

Used to make friends acc.

Join this chain if you want an EZ start

Signed up mate

0x3e232a9737585029736c2681d7936cafdfe585e1

Join me and moon

7RbMbc

7dMu4u

let's go

Where do you get PRL & ACT for Friday? Right, at Kucoin

1b4bJ

7dM7uc

Choo choo

1r25g

I'll give 0.05 ETH to the next 5 people who sign up with my code

i used some faggots ref to make an account last week and now im missing out on all the sweet gains

should i kms?

Explain me these Kucoin competitions:

news.kucoin.com/en/buy-canya-coin-kucoin-token-exchange/

Right now there are two: One rewards you RPX on the 13th and the other CAN on the 12th.

The competitions rules are vague here. Are ALL trades on Kucoin counted towards the competition? Or just RPX and CAN trades?

If it's all coins, doesn't this fuck with the market when certain coins like CAN are ONLY traded on Kucoin? Doesn't it incentive whales to keep prices artificially low?

Someone please use my code and i will send you some shitcoins: 1e1dh

DO IT!
1dr1b

2243J

If 2 ppl use it ill post nudes of gf lol

How are people divends?
KCS vale has x5 and my dividends have x10 (plus the coins they pay as dividends have increased too). Binance is still 20x bigger than Kucoin so tons of potential growth. Comfiest of holds.

come on faggots, use my code, and help multiple anons at once.

7dJJ6v

E2VS39

7dNQM1

If 10 people use it I'll give them each 5 VEN

post eth addy
24cwd

7dM7uc

Eth to the moon

7ax35P I trade upward to 50 btc a day so get in and get rich with me

I'm pretty sure you only get gains from the people (YOU) directly/indirectly invited, not the person who invited you. They make it seem like you get gains from everyone, it is misleading.

keep the chain goin

Idk why i post. No one ever uses my referral

1bQgM

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB! Only for the next 4 signups. Post your XRB wallet

1dx8M

Help Disco Stu get his boogie on

you legend, TY user.

Niggers, use this code:

7dJJ6v

then post your ref code and keep the chain running.

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm - Link for discord is in the pastebin as I can’t post discord links directly in /biz.

Our discord group are mainly look for undervalued coins with 10-100 million market caps on binance/kucoin/ICOs. We will be giving free Palm Beach signals in about a week or two (once I purchase it), we follow Data Dash, Ian Balina, etc. and we have a nice FAQ for trading for newbs to intermediates. Our discord will always be free, and there will never be any faggot premium subscriptions like that Cryptoverter faggot, or “Crypto Army.”

Just looking for fundamental analysis/swing trader types to grow our room which was created yesterday, so apologies in advance for the shilling :) . Also, some calls we’ve made the last 10 days are: DBC, QLINK, SNOV, PRL, etc. We’re mainly looking at coins on Binance/Kucoin for entry/exit. Again, not a pump and dump - and 100% free always and forever.

We are looking to grow our community with competent Veeky Forums traders for swing trading, good hodls, ICOS, mining, etc and to discuss GOOD ideas, and get rich together. We do this by culling information and seeing what people like Data Dash say, what Veeky Forums is shilling, or what reddit is shilling for instance.

Everything is and always will be free - we are, quite simply, striving to be the Consumer Reports of Discord Crypto rooms - and free speech with no censorship. If you read this all the way here, you can probably tell that we’re legit. We will NEVER accept money, and we are here for good discussion so we can get rich over weeks and months. If that sounds good to you then join, and contribute! And sorry for the shill, I know it’s shit, but gotta do it to grow. We will never charge for shit, nor are we a non-Pump and Dump group, nor will we ever be one...

ill see you on the moon brothers

27Rh2

How do these work? Do you get a % of the trading fees of your referee? I'm a small cetecea ~220K in crypto and would like to buy some smaller cap coins and help a poorer user.

2 people already claimed..

we gotta shill this dude's code now.

That's at least 3 anons in this thread.

Signin up

E5eaXj

3 people claimed.. do you idiots not want free eth?

2J4J8

Come on user you know you want to

Signed up, my dude
0x4019488724AeE1488054781bfDa848e7ea7E965c

1K57v

I like the acquire funds, if you do to i would use that ref...

also thanks dad

I already signed up, but you still well you can 0.25 XRB cause I have literally 0 assets... :D

use mine user, i have gone 5x in a week. you can rub my belly for luck.

1eM8P

1g28J

1cu8f

1d4g7

Hit me up, bros.

1b7H1

7HeKs5

I have 0 referrals, be the first (and maybe last) one please