Uncle giving me 30k to invest

I need fucking help, no idea what to buy. Gonna put 10k in each one. Shill me some coins biz. I'm already gonna put 10k in KCS. Give me a risky one and stable one for the other two.

10k in ufr is a good call

> High quality whitepaper
> Unique concept & execution
> Responsive development team
> Solid roadmap
> Not a fork of any other blockchain

Alpha planned in q1 and the market cap is still like 30 mil

5-10x easy

OMG
VEN
ETH

Now delete this thread.

10k ETH
10k REQ
10k LINK

take half for yourself in 5 years

>neo
>eth
uhhh
Im all in on those two so idk about a third option

Eth stable
Drgn risky

VEN obviously, literal partnership with the chinese government. top 20 coin EOM, top 10 or 5 EOY

>10k LINK
>10k TRX
>10k DBC

I was debating to either have NEO or ETH as the stable one. Leaning towards NEO.
Hard part is figuring out the risky one, so many good shit coins right now.

this desu, throw a little hst in there too

10k QLC
10k HPB
10k ZRX

Veros...trust us user

LINK will be stable. Worst case we see like $10 eoy. Best case $100+. Don't fall for the ufr meme, it showed up over night

tell him to fuck off and invest it himself. He will get seriously buthurt if you lose money and we could be entering a Bear market. Its not going to be like last year.

I did 2x with neo and eth so I'd recommend putting 7k into each one and put 6k into some risky shitcoin and the other 10k into a relatively safe moonmission

15k on ETH and 15k on NEO. You will win life.

ven/req/link/eth/xlm
put most into link

honestly this

Go all in on XRP.
You will be a millionaire before 2019.

LINK

all in

pick out the color for your Lambo which you will be driving in a few months while you are at it. not even joking here

This. Risking your own money is one thing, but losing a family member's money looks like nightmare in waiting. Offer advice, and possibly negotiate a cut of his profits if he follows your advice, but have him invest himself.