BAT

BAT tho

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

Fuck you

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

$1 being over BAT defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.
Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over BAT?

Legit worried about this bleeding out its been doing.

it literally mooned. I bought in at 1.6k sats like less than 2 weeks ago. undervalued af.

Really makes you think

What bleeding? It was like 15 cents at the beginning of December.

I wish I'd bought more than 10k.

Veeky Forums is full of ADD children who can't see past their own noses.

I'm buying more right now, I don't care how low it goes because it's eventually going up again, and higher and higher and higher.

$1 know the defeats project, token. Being knew you the BAT of whole purpose anything If this about the you'd over.

Brain over use going $1? people. This buy seriously are your to fucking you

$1 being over BAT defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy $1 over BAT?

Being over BAT? $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token! If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain ¶EE¶hole. Are you seriously going to fuck this over for $1?

$1 being over defeat BATS the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about this, you'd know this project.
Use your BAT people. Are you seriously going to fucking brain $1 over BAT?