IT'S STARTING TO FLIP

IT'S STARTING TO FLIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8FFly8VF950
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get in here before the blockstream mods archive the thread!

no one is falling for the lies anymore for this is the last time

Bump

Fuck corecucks

Fuck fees

BCH up 600$ on the day while core censors post about dwindling participation in its scam

This is pre pump too

it's definitely flipping this time, not going to dump at all

bch>>>>>>>>>btc
but still there is a lot of better coins

top kek
quality meme

Normies are catching on. Your time is over corecuck

>blocksize smaller than his tiny cock
kek

This thing is retarded. It's just gonna die with btc getting replaced by ETH and XRB

the real flippening is still waiting to happen

I have such a boner for XRB its insane

Sorry but ETH will be replaced by BCH too

youtu.be/8FFly8VF950

it seems unable to exceed 0.21

...not to mention the dump it's taking rn

This.
Sorry corecucks, this is capitalism.

can someone explain the pumP?

Not sure, but it could be a pre-pump in anticipation of BTC's difficulty increase 2 days from now.

Im guessing some news is coming and there is knowledge.
Im getting heavy FOMO over here. I was planning to acciumulate more in lower 2000k area.

My best guess is there will be news on coinbase EU launch or some news for bitpay.
Or random pump

quite a few scared hands want out too once they are dropped off we will continue back up

The website overstock had a mix up with bitcoin and bitcoin cash

The LN is ready now. Zero fee transactions are about to become a reality.

cuckbase is already present in yuropoor SEPA zone

New CoinEx exchange for BCH trading pairs has new coin release on the 13th - BitCoin Candy - you get 1000 for every 1 bch

you think they will let you use the LN for free?
oh you silly goy

It only trades BCH in USD. BCH/EUR and BTC/BCH pairs are coming.
I think euros cant buy BCH at all in CB right now but not sure. But the pairs are already announces for january so they will be coming some time soon.

Soon

i have 100% faith in RaiBlocks

This ship cant sink!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

muh lightning network
muh segwit

again, someone tell the niggers at reddit to stop changing shit in bitcoin cash. if bch is the real bitcoin, why change the color? why the fuck change the address format? you fucking retards are being played like kids by core cucks

So, when your two brain cells bump into each other every month or so, do you feel it?

i've rode bch the PnD about 4 times now... you're crazy to hold over .2, but whatever.

bch is a great pump and dump but a terrible long term bet, because apart from a handful of huge whales interested in pumping it, every other holder of bch is someone who is treating it like any other alt just looking for quick profit, even worse if they missed out on bitcoin and are hoping this is going to repeat those gains.

the best bets are coins with new technology that have learnt from bitcoin's shortcomings, not copy+pastes of bitcoin like bch or litecoin, they give you nothing other than a few tweaks but are still dragged down by mountains of legacy 10 year old code that can't be changed.

they have to or nobody will support them. bch is fundamentally based on segwit for replay protection which i always found amusing.

it's turning out to be a lot like a little containment zone where they keep changing it so as to not conflict with anything bitcoin is doing. i imagine a name change is probably on the horizon in the name of "properly differentiating themselves"

Everytime I think corecucks are the most brainlet crypto investors of them all I remember btrashers exist. Seriously this fucking thread, I can't even understand if some posts here are a masterpiece of ironic shitposting or people are really so retarded and loyal to a shitcoin.

if you dont want to get in on it thats your choice there are lots of beginner tokens to start out on

EVERY COIN GETS PUMPED EVENTUALL

its all the same dinosaurs who are late to crypto and feel like they need to go all in on shitcoins to catch up to the gains they missed out on via bitcoin.

for bch it's those people plus an irrational hatrid / conspiracy theorist twist about some big plan to undermine all cryptocurrency and bch is somehow the true path forward instead of some other alt, i think. it's difficult to really understand what they want through all the crazy.

all those late to the game like roger ver, craig wright and gavin andersen

>beginner tokens
maybe you should start there yourself if you've already managed to get taken in by that craig wright salesman

ver doesn't give a shit, he's balls deep in everything but bitcoin, bch, dash, xmr, a lot of alts. craig wright is a great signal that you don't understand what you're talking about, and andersen was an unfortunate casualty in craig wright's scheme.

Ver and the gang decided bch is going to be 0.2 btc. They keep on pumping it back every time it drops, anf will keep on reinforcing until the market does it by itself.

if you want to go down with the ship thats your choice but I prefer to go with the winning team

Isn't this pajeet coin?

>DAGs

Not even crypto, kys.

HOLY SHIT ALL THOSE SIBYL ATTACK VECTORS

>wanting functional currency is a conspiracy

LN is overly convoluted vaporware. I don't want to send someone an IOU for bitcoin through some CIA/Amazon controlled hub anyway, I want to send them a payment on the blockchain -- that's bitcoin. With large blocks we don't need stuff like this.

BCH is identical to Satoshi's original bitcoin except the blocksize is increased, which is what he wanted to do anyway. The 1MB limit was meant to be temporary.

The fact is BCH more closely resembles bitcoin than the current segwit core coin.

I sure love paying $40 to send $10

t. corecuck

There are more Bitcoin teams working on Bitcoin Cash then on the Core fork. Most of Bitcoin Core's devs are bought and paid for by Blockstream

It couldn't break .2 kek

hang on there buckaroo, core most have got the word out to their team to pump btc quick to slow down the pump...its not over the real pump will be after today

>you don't need to own your private keys, goy!
>trust us to funnel your funds through the NSA
Just shoot me in the back of the neck (again) already and get it over with.

Bitcoin candy soon.

Smart money is always with the economic minority.

>its just like a hot wallet
>except you don't know the private keys
>its bitcoin! don't fall for btrash

Jesus man you can't even shill that monstrosity without giving a way what a fucking trap it is.

bcash is just kicking the can down the road. large blocks are a band aid.

and your payments still going on the blockchain, this is just solving the 90% usecase.

>large blocks are a band aid.
>payments still going on the blockchain

Yeah fuck scaling and using the blockchain as intended and shit.

Just a warning to you goys. Eventually once Bitcoin starts to tank and it looks like a legit flip might happen, Blockstream has on last trick up their sleeves. They will do a last minute increase on the blocksize to keep investors and bag holders from dumping. This will threaten bitcoin cash because then it will be more or less redundant.

fuck miners. use ripple. unironically.

Blockstream can't increase block size. They require consensus to do that. They won't get it, because the same people mining BCH are the same mining BTC. A fork to increase blocks has already been made, its called Bitcoin Cash.

Besides if they upped block size now it would prove they fucked up and keeping fees/throughput cheap and fast would work against Blockstream's business model.

Fuck off back to Twitter.

#XRPthestandard :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Blocks would have to be 1 GiB to match the transaction throughput of VISA.
That's 144 GiB per day or about 52 TiB / year.
I guess CashChad will have to extend his basement for storage servers

or just use ripple.

or Bitcoin with LN

bitcoin cash is not against using 2nd-layer solutions. the problem with bitcoin core is they fought against a small improvement for an overengineered science project.