REEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING SOLD MY BTC AND BOUGHT ETH TODAY AND NOW BTC IS GOING UP AND ETH IS GOING DOWN GENUINELY GOING TO...

REEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING SOLD MY BTC AND BOUGHT ETH TODAY AND NOW BTC IS GOING UP AND ETH IS GOING DOWN GENUINELY GOING TO HANG MYSELF TONIGHTTTT

Chill out you cunt just hold

>BCC finally up enough for me to bail without loss

IM FREEEEE

>Buying ETH right after it moons

Are people this retarded? How did you honestly not see a correction coming from a mile away?

Fuck off nigger if i hold its going to get worse

congrats user whats your first move

btc aint doing shit for a few more days relax

This thought process is literally how you lose money

I see you employed the Veeky Forums method. Bold.

>buying at ath
:^)

i was going to do the same as you, then i remembered to hold

>bought at 1340$
>sell order didn't trigger right before 1380$.
>now stuck bag holding
Will be holding strong. I hope it won't go down further or stagnate forever.

I love people like you, please, keep panic selling

IF I FUCKING HODL AND IT GETS WORSE IM ACTUALLY GOING TO THROW MYSELF OFF A BRIDGE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I BOUGHT ETH LAST NIGHT AT THE PEAK USING BITCOIN CASH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is what happened to ETH last time BTC rallied.

EXIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIZ THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU TOLD ME TO BUY ETH

Possibly 50/50 into xlm and eth. Should I ride out this eth correction for a bit longer before jumping in?

Are you fucking retarded OP? You mustve also bought BTC at 18k.... This is just natural selection I suppose. Do some fucking research OP jesus christ

And Veeky Forums called me a retard for wanting to buy BTC this morning in prevision of this.

I bought Bitcoin at 15k

last chance to buy the btc dip

Why am i always so fucking unlucky

For making such a retarded post, I'd happily send you the rope.

lmao samefag

dead cat bounce, do not worry my son

Be patient. Give up the idea of becoming a millionare overnight.

Buy low, SELL HIGH. Research the technology and features and base your projections on that (eth yes, xmr yes, cripple no, ada no)

Don't even attempt to chase moons until you have at least half a year of experience.

Make predictions regularly and come back to them later. This takes discipline that you probably don't have.

Just shift it into Ripple. Problem solved.

>Sold low, and bought high.
Classic.

Youre not unlucky, youre just doing the wrong moves. Stop selling when its low and buying when its high. You cant listen to that feeling telling you "SHIT i should sell right now cause im losing too much" or "HOLY SHIT this one went up x2 i need to buy now!". Do the opposite of those and you should be making more money.

do you honestly think BTC will go up in the long term? it's fucking useless. ETH is going to crush it

THE FLIPPENING IS NIGH