LAMDOGHINI

who's riding this glorious beautiful motherfucker to the moon?

dumbasses should've listened to me when i told you, maybe next time if your lucky

there is still time anons
come to the purple side

been in since ico just, going to go sky high when they get on a top exchange

There's some serious FUD going on here. Some anons are saying it's TANKING. Bitch where? I'm sitting here comfy af.

it's not tanking, it's giving you time to buy more

got in the ico, not even bothered the slightest bothered by this dip. once we hit a centralized exchange people who didnt want to buy off of etherdelta will flow in and we fly straight to andromeda

thank you tau wizard btw

*you feel empowered*

this desu

Anyone know why Delta says it's worth 8 cents/.0001 ETH?

It's killed my portfolio.

15% dip finding buy support. Looking healthy af. Rocket refuel in progress

i literally put 5% of my portfolio in, now its at 35%... so crazy
gonna take profit at 100 billion market cap and buy me the netherlands or some small country

every chad in this thread gets to pre-order a lamdo, please write your preference down below

i am. comfiest hold. the telegram chat is cool too.

this is only on shit exchanges for now, you can still get in at a good price, it's undervalued as shit. all day every day there are people who want to buy showing up on the telegram but they're put off by etherdelta cause they don't know how to use it.

this is an easy 10x if you have the balls to buy now on the shit exchanges

if you dont believe me look at the curve and the market cap.

its because delta gets the priceinfo from idex

"its tanking" because idex is so fucked up, it was down, some orders werent executed, or only really late and the price spiked because some dude sold it to himself for 10x the normal price, it didnt tank... it went from 0.001 to 0.009
all alts did

I'm convinced this is a PnD group shitcoin. Every reply in TAU threads acts like TAU cures cancer. One of my worst buys. Bleeding slowly despite having been just added to ED. Fuck you. Thank god I've almost managed to sell all coins.

lol stay poor

>despite having been just added to ED
of yourself pajeet

I think its fairly reassuring that most people who got into the ICO are holding. It seems like everyone is pretty confident it'll hit $10, which at its current price point, benefits everyone that gets in now.

um... just been added to ED? are you fucking retarded?
we are still up more than 10x in dollar value

What’s your next pick then OP? Sick of being a wagecuck

You have ed set as source, change to idex

dadi, ICO on the 29th
also, get some TAU

look
you can still get in on lamden.
its hard to get in at the real floor but lamden has still a lot of room, probably 10-20x in the coming months as the team grows, we get dev updates and we get on some actual exchanges...

you can also invest into hst
look it up, the concept is easy to understand and its allowing a decentralized voting platform so no elections can be hacked or manipulated because the results are on the actual blockchain

or you get in on req
at 500mil its pretty high but its one of the most competent teams out there and their goal could still get them a 100x

Sitting on 500.
Hoping it'll pop to $50 by EOY

have they done the burn yet?

If my ID is purple this will hit $10 before the end of June.

what if it's higher though

saving throw

If MY ID is purple we hit $100 mid February

Easy

if my ID is purple it will hit like $100 before march

5x since ico closed. stay mad at your ez gains

if my ID is purple this coin goes to 0 >.

If purple ID $10 once listed on kucoin

thats pink though, 1k confirmed

Stay positive guys we will probably hit $10 by July. Midsummer moon coming to you soon.

if purple ID Lamdo becomes the universal currency. In ten years will will be able to order people to fight to the death for 1

Oh wow, it's better than the shittiest of shitcoins. Ain't that something.

Don't care what you think. Just look at what happened to XRB when they experienced this exact thing.
At 5USD per XRB I thought: "Holy shit this is must be a PnD, No fucking way I'll buy ATH." I regret that now...

If purple ID we get listed on binance within 1 month

It's over lads

We permanent shitcoin now

Purple $100 EOM
Green $10 EOM
Red Confido'd

HERE WE GO BOIS

If purple 10B market cap EOY

>was deciding between getting this and UFR on etherdelta yesterday
>got UFR

please send me a postcard from the moon lads.

6400 TAU up in here. Aiming for 10k accum

This and SophiaTX will be the way to the Andromeda Galaxy

thank you

23k TAU am I going to be rich.

Don't plan to sell until it's mainnet

Well this doesn't look good

I cant find TAU on cryptopia.
Where i can buy it?

Just ED and idex so far. Cryptopia confirmed but fucking slow to add new coins. I’m also staking then out to add COLX

Why do people ask questions with such obvious answers. Yes you will be rich.

I LOVE YOU

>didn't buy into the ICO