So which random shit is gonna moon tomorrow?

So which random shit is gonna moon tomorrow?

Buy xtrabytes from craptopia and thank me later

cmpco and xlc

Voise will continue to moon, but check out veros on livecoin Veeky Forums bro, it's very undervalued...check out their white paper for staking too, really interesting idea

Id say CEFS, low marketcap and its the exchanges own dividence token. It has grown a bit the last couple of days already though. 6300 total coins!

why will voise keep mooning

myriad checkem

This seems like a solid bet

DonationCoin
DON / BTC

every coin is overpriced on cryptopia i looked

LUX

lux

ADC 3x tonight.

CAPP

New partnerships announced + should be listed something else within next few days

sumokoin. a bunch of new miners appeared yesterday

ADC >> Big discography partnership gonna be anounced

You must hate money if you don't jump into ADC.

cryptopia uses minimum fees when you withdraw, making you wait for hours for shit. i got off of there yesterday, very annoying.

Obsidian (ODN)

You literally hate money if you don't buy.

ODN, the community that celebrates going 2x in sats over 5 months in a huge bull market. Good job guys!

yep

It's fucking huge - company's name starts with I. Many morons don't realize what's about to become of CAPP. Keep this shit to yourself unless you have already made the sufficient investments.

I sold immediately after reaching 2x sats because I was sick of the sight of it.
Ofc it's up a bit further since then but screw it.
>muh blockchain messenger app

UFR

hush and pure

pure is being added to cryptopia on the 11th.

hush is about pull a zcl with it's btc fork
btch>btcp

When will you guys learn that obsidian is not a messenger its a platform. The messenger is just the first app of the platform. They are planning on a creating their own exchange.

I guarantee you that the coders working for ODN aren't capable of running an exchange. And ODN is ONLY developing the messenger. The rest relies on 3rd parties creating apps for a shitty small cap garbage platform.

LUX probably

you're in luck if you buy lux

LUX looks promising set for a moon

dude ODN is a fucking fork of STRATIS

buy XBY if you want be part of the next big plattform

Audiocoin. Their twitter is active, recent interest on leddit and it's only 3 cents.

FUUUUUUCK I CANT REGISTER ON CRYPTOPIA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CEFS still below 100mil cmc Do you hate money or some shitt? This is literally free money. All in.

ZAP will be added to coinmarketcap any day now

POSW

XCXT

NOBL for a guarantee
>Welcome to the ground floor

this

Didn't it just 2x, do you think it will keep going?

It will keep going. Use your brain