BATTY BATTY BATTY

U realize that this token is given away on the web browser right? Sum batty might be lost is the void. Make sure to save ur batty.

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper-4.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

BAT threads are by far my favorite threads on new /b/iz

don't forget to use your brain people $1 over deafeating the purpose

Thank u based user for making thw most obvious reason to own BAT that no one (outside of us obviously) discusses.

BAT tokens are locked and cannot be removed from the browser.

WAIT FOR IT....

They burn if not used in 6 months.

By by BAT' s... LOW MARKET CAP in 2022 to 2025 FTW

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Bat has the best memes.

Indeed, quite rare for a coin to have as many memes

dont tell them this. the more tokens that get lost in the void the better for us

well here fuck tard.... everyone can read it now....

basicattentiontoken.org/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper-4.pdf

Hey, Come check out this exchange, low fees and you get a return for everyone that uses this code when you sign up:

232Mu

kucoin has all the moon missions waiting to be discovered

Better quality too. Too many coins just spam pictures of hot chicks with no humor.

Also, breakout imiment

breakout to what, $.99? BAT cant go over $1 it defeats the purpose

its going to crash guys dont lose money on this

In

Can you elaborate on how you get the token for using the web browser? I understand the supporting your favorite creators, but I don't see anything about getting the tokens yourself.

Where's the guy that said he'd eat his dick if Ripple got to $2?

Control of the internet will be BAT's by 2021

Founder:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich?wprov=sfla1

-creator of THE web browser
-creator of Java Script
-founder of Mozilla foundation and Corp
-Sold Java to CISCO for massive $$$
-Multiple awards for innovation
-BAT is more than just a coin. It is an ecosystem
-You get paid to use it
-Advertising Industry connections and knows all their practices
-Intergration/deal with YouTube now
-Peter Thiel Fund
-Hmmmmmmmm.....

-Sheeple love shiny new apps and things that give them money to spend on the interwebs.
-BAT tokens designed with psychology in mind
-6 month lifespan once BAT transferred to browser
-effectively a coin burn because of dipshits and lazy fucks
-Read that again COIN BURN
-As effective psychologically as Candy Crush

BAT is going to kill Patreon.
That said, BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

BAT, come check out this $1. Low people and you get a brain for every fucking project when you defeat the purpose:

Eich5800

Are you seriously going to use your $1?

has anyone here honestly seen this level of anti-shilling before? Its really starting to raise my brows. makes me think we're onto something here boys so sack up.

Why is it going to crash Ranjeet?

0.99 btc you guys were all wrong.

nah seriously no idea, if it goes up, it could touch 1$ without much problem. Go beyond that? Maybe.
Can also go down, but it's unlikely, there is a nice floor at 0.75-0.8$ since 3-4 days (exept the dip but it corrected)

Just bought 100k more

Just bought 100k

BAT will be $50 eoy.

And the whales seem to have fucked off for now

no reason. go ahead and buy it

Fuck off back to your discord group faggot

worthless when it hits a buck

umm no it would be worth $1, but thats being completely hypothetical because thatll never happen. It would defeat the purpose of the coin

r u a batty boi op?

>bought at 5700 sat
>immediately crashes
>tfw can't even go over $1 anyways because it defeats the entire purpose of the project

why am I so fucking stupid?

can someone tell me what's purpose of the project?

To be fair, you have to have very steady hands to baghold BAT. The growth is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of blockchains and advertising most of the gains will go over a typical nocoiner’s head. There’s also Eich’s autism, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from decades of literally creating the modern web, for instance. The BATmen understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these dips, to realise that they’re not just temporary- they say something deep about BAT. As a consequence people who dislike BAT truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the wisdom in Eich’s existential catchphrase “Gays? No way!” which itself is a cryptic reference to libtard propaganda. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as emo QT's genius wit unfolds itself in their wallets. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a wallet with 200,000BAT. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the whales’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that their gains are within 5 percentage points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

the purpose is to never exceed $1 per BAT

lol, these FUDders can't be over 15 years old if they think shit like this is convincing.

This. It's almost like usdt but serves an entirely unique purpose.

5k bat reporting in

Jesus christ when is this bleeding going to end

never sadly. BAT being in the green defeats the entire purpose of the coin.

Sell your bag if it goes above 1$

Im selling my bat since it cant go over $1...