SUCK MY DICK FUCK MY PUSSY

I PULLED OUT COULDN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hallyuwebsite/status/950939213502980096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ride the waves, its whales accumulating set a sell range. Buy back in when its low

But why

not all can be Venturians

not all deserve the glory of THOR

those chosen warriors will retire on THOR in 2018-19

its up massively for the day already but you decided to exit because its gone down just a bit since that 47000 spike earlier?

are you fucking retarded or am i being trolled?

Will 100 be enough to get into Venhalla?

1000 ven is enough to make it right?

if you are blessed enough to flip it into 500, then you will find glory and eternal pussy in Venhalla

No buy more. I only have 300 but im gonna go all in as soon as i dump my xlm bags

I admit - I sold half my coins and put it into BNB.

Is it a good time to get in? Or should I wait?

at least you're not left holding the inevitable bags when dumpday comes.

Wait. Its up like 30-40% today

It was $1 a few weeks ago

People who wait get left behind

Shud I sell my bags I heard the rebrand is not until june

HAIL ODIN

no. the rebrand ceremony is mid January main net comes June we have always known it was coming Q2 nothing has changed.

You know, I wanted to believe in VeChain. Yet, now I hear moon won't be until probably June? What happened to the rebranding? I thought we were suppose to go 20x like NEO did after its ANS conversion.

If we don't at least 15x by the time the rebranding to VET happens, I'm out. I like VEN and the idea behind it, but these whales are literally sabotaging any potential for profits

going to be waiting awhile in your in the negative on xlm user

I'm about to go to sleep
if I buy VEN now where will it be when I wake up?

>>$7

8.00-10.00 user. not even joking. this shit has been going on upward for a month

Are you all completely retarded? It pumped like crazy because some stumbled upon the logo on the same guy's website who shilled it a month ago. That wasn't even news. Hold at least another week for the rebrand and DNV GL announcements you morons.

I would usually say buy ven at any price under 15, but ven usually doesn't pump like this. It is usually a slower rise. I would dollar cost average in today.

literally saved my portfolio today. strongest hands.

what phone is that?

iphone 7 plus

>it's dipping even more
STOP FUCKING CRASHING YOU POS.
Literally close to all gains are gone

>Sold at $5.86
Hodl me lads

The dude has more money than you will ever have, and you are digging his phone
>Mfw

It jumped $2.00 when i took a 2hr nap earlier

stop projecting your miserable life on others faggot

so comfy right now

I got 2000 Vechain will I make it anons?

And lol @ OP. Stepping out before rebranding event and major news. Cuck.

500 ven will be enough for a lambo so we definitely are gonna make it

1€

SOON
twitter.com/hallyuwebsite/status/950939213502980096

>75K Ven
Jesus Christ I think I'm actually going to make it.

you rich son of a bitch

pls stop posting this

Hey... Chinese bitcoin and all that noise, right?

Wish I'd done that yesterday... now I'm stuck in a bunch of crap I refuse to sell at a loss

I am a 200 VENlet. What car will I be able to buy?

Honda Accord

NOT IF, BUT WHEN

fuck of with that schizophrenic incoherent nonsense.
Dude should take his pills before he hurts himself.

Boy do I fucking hope. I don't think I would be able to handle it hitting 60B MCAP.

while I'm not counting on it, I'm told this guy has been correct in all his predictions so far (he was correct about his tweet yesterday as well). So it's definitely possible.

You know, I wanted to believe in VeChain. Yet, now I hear moon won't be until probably June? What happened to the rebranding? I thought we were suppose to go 20x like NEO did after its ANS conversion.

If we don't at least 15x by the time the rebranding to VET happens, I'm out. I like VEN and the idea behind it, but these whales are literally sabotaging any potential for profits

Did you ever think that there's a reason people are trying to suppress the price? I have no idea what that reason is but they're not doing it for fun.