Opus

Guys, this is the moon mission you all have been looking for. It has a working product, a great idea, a nice website with a fine whitepaper, and a huge potential.
Current Marketcaps around 25million and is in somewhat of a minor dip atm.
What especially got me into this is the fact that a big whale owns around $3Million, etherscan.io/address/0xf07232bc85d995c32c1edf1c985c84a8b7b0ded7

You can buy this at EtherDelta or HitBTC, ik its a pain in the ass but its worth it.
Im giving u guys a once in a lifetime oppurtunity....

Other urls found in this thread:

coinslift.com/opus_eth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys possibly cant be missing this beast coin...

DELETE THIS

Walls moving up... missing the window Veeky Forums

It's like you want to be poor

na i wanna shill now, im done accumulating 1.5million OPT

I NEED MORE TIMEEEE

Seems like it's already mooned, why get in @ late to the party? Also, kek at this comment on the etherscan address link:

No seriously fucking delet this I'm accumulating

Luckily Veeky Forums is used to miss good calls, I called a good coin today and no one listened, can't wait for them to open cmc in a couple of weeks and be surprised that a new coin is now top 100

k, ill delete this for u guys

Already mooned with 20 mill marketcap? oh pls

It's already mooned? The fuck? Market cap is rocketing by day. Buy walls on HitBTC increasing by the hour.

Is this not a moon? Honestly I might just be fucking stupid

there are moons and moons.

same graph on a top 100 mcap coin is a different story to a 20m mcap coin. the latter is only now gaining broader traction and community awareness. the former is at it's likely peak and will only go down.

So basically, that was just the first of (potentially) many spikes like that, each setting a new floor?

Exactly!

Thanks for not being a dick and helping me to learn something, friendo

Yes. Sub 30M is nothing in the crypto space. Utter scam coins like Dentacoin are hitting the billion dollar range. A coin with a working product and a team that updates regularly? Those get snapped up quick.

It's not a longterm hold for me, but for the next couple of weeks? Bullish AF. Easy 5x, possible 10-20x.

cup and handle forming right now too

20 mil already 5x ico price. this is a winner.

this coin actually sounds like a logical solution to shitty music platforms
how do I store it? when I look at the site I can only see a demo for the app itself, any kind of wallet I can install?
Gonna exchange 0.4 eth for this shit I think

0.4 isnt worth the hastle, u can buy it from etherdelta or htibtc but fees are too high for ur 0.4 eth.
I'd be looking to go into binance trading if i were u, gather up atleast 10+ethereum before u throw away in small projects

MEW

I can just exchange it right, here's a site where I seem to be able to exchange it
>coinslift.com/opus_eth/
Just dont know where a wallet is

It's an ERC20 token, so any Ethereum wallet will work

how the fuck does that actually work, I can just send it to my eth wallet, I'm using jaxx, and then what.
I'm technically inept