Gf's husband killed himself over XRP

Do not take this as criticism of Ripple, central bankers, the Jews, it's not.

There are probably other factors that led to my girlfriend's husband's suicide, but he had been beating himself up over Ripple for the past several days to the point where he seemed constantly depressed over it and gradually became a shadow of his former happy self.

He claimed to have owned 15,000 at one point, which may have been an exaggeration. But I know for a fact that at some point last week he did have at least 6,000 XRP which he showed me in his wallets. He was so enthusiastic about XRP and how cryptocurrencies would revolutionize the financial world. For awhile he was annoying the fuck out of me whenever I came to pick up his wife about how it would make me a millionaire.

I'm not sure exactly what happened to his XRP. Sometime last week he claimed to have bought at the ATH. He very well may have sold them at a loss, but who knows.

As the coin became increasingly disappointing last week and he realised it really was a Jewish trick and he would never make it you could tell he was distraught over it and became increasingly withdrawn from his wife, even when I was fucking her. Whenever I did manage to make eye contact with him he would sometimes end up ranting about how badly he had fucked up and how he would never have a chance to be rich again.

As the price fell down below $2 over the past few days it became even more difficult to make contact with him, he just wouldn't reply to me or my girlfriend's calls and texts. A couple hours ago my girlfriend flew out to see her husband and found him dead by suicide with no note. He was 29 with 50 years of life ahead of him.

Other than obvious grief I don't really know how to feel about this. I might have killed myself too. I can't imagine what my girlfriend's husband must have been feeling these past several days knowing he missed his best & easiest shot at a good life.

Wat

>my girlfriend's husband
fake and gay

6/10 I kekked

I read this then did 360 degrees and walked away.

Gut meme

cuckold/10

Shit poster troll detected.

Owns no coins. OP spends his time trolling and shitposts for attention.

GTFO faggot.

A for effort user.

Top kek shilling.

False and homoerotic

it ok ripple has ruined the relationship between me and my wife's son. he was so spry and the sun would shine through his camel colored afro.

It was all going great, i invested over 10K worth into it until the jew, david horrowitz emerged from the bushes wielding a menorah and a sharpened dradel. he was here to collect my soul. oh if only i didn't fall for the Jewish trap. but i was late to taking my wife to jamals house for piano lessons so i ran

ran so fast that i left my wifes son behind, i got him back only by giving away all my jew tokens but alas my wifes son never forgave me.

i will never forgive ripple

nice meme i rate it 9/11

i hate XRP but this is the worst larp in a while
0 keks given

I mean what else can you do?

You spun around in a circle and then walked away? That don't make no goddamn sense. Doing a 180 though? That'll get you going in a different direction

wowww

it's a pasta dumb shit

i dont give a shit about anything else in your story but your gf's husband? was this a cuckold relationship or what the fuck? did it occur to you that maybe you had something to do with him killing himself as well?

dude

>Being this new

ahh you're baiting us with youre double negative "dont make no sense"

a thread about jewish tricks with other jewish tricks inside

oo

>The joke
>Your head

7/10 not bad

>Gf's husband
So you're trying to say you're the bull and the guy that owns XRP is a cuck, right? You could have worded that better.

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

7/10
would have given you more but I also own ripple and it hurts my nipple

>15000
>suicide
nigga if youre going to larp at least make it believeable
noone kills themselves over that chump change lmao

You did this on purpose just to get the (You)s

Maybe he killed himself because he found out his wife was sleeping with some user 4channer who likes to tell stories

I sold my Lamborghini for Ripple when it was at $3.80.

>4D chess backflip counter-troll

> that totally happened dot jay peg

No way in hell anybody gonna off themselves over a measly 20k Lol wtf

Dudes wife prob murked him and snatched him for his XRP...

you posted this same thread a few weeks ago accept it was about some guy killing himself over Bitcoin.

Let me get in on this

>girlfriends husband
Literally a cuck

HAhAHa I didn't even notice this lol.