IEXEC RLC

I work for a large tech analyst firm, we are looking at IEX.ec as one of the big disruptors in the cloud and Data Center space over next 3 years. Their roadmap is both impressive and achievable and their team is impressive - and they appear to be slowly adding commercial expertise to balance out a very academia focused dev team. Most interesting will be the integration of HPC and AI to offer XaaS in things like Fog/EDGE analytics or HFT in capital markets. This has real potential and I expect will receive broader coverage from tech analysts and publications alike - buy bois.

i have 200. will i make it?

When will you learn ... go for sonm

Nice LARP
Also this

>I work for a large tech analyst firm
no one calls them that ya dingus

Why would you invest in a bunch of cyka blyats over a team packed full of geniuses?

Larp but legit info. News tomorrow. Team says mainstream media attention tier news. Get the fuck in. Dyor and hold

BUY THE FUCKING DIP OF THIS SLEEPING GEM - thisis a nobrainer:

1) 2018 will be the year when Ethereum’s killer Dapp’s come into fruition. As we all know these Dapp’s require tremendous computational power to do their calculations and the question is whether the Ethereum Virtual Machine can handle?- The answer is simply NO. For Eg, Request Network needs tremendous amount of computational power to do its financial audits and Ethereum Virtual Machine can be a severe liability as the computations cannot be scaled and is as limited as Miners computational power. So here comes IEXEC RLC, which can technically provide computational power to DAPP’s like ENIGMA, SIGNALS, REQ Network etc. These Dapp’s are waiting for the industry fundamentals like decentralized storage and computing to get completed. So it’s a no brainer that as DAPP’s grow, projects like IEXEC RLC will breathe life into them.

2) one of the most talented and experienced team in the crypto space they are just no-nonsense guys, no hype guys who deliver silently (looking at you Golem). Giles Fedak is one of the most respected persons in cloud computing arena. Hawei Hu has been voted as one of the top 40 smartest persons in China.

3) Competitors:- Golem Mcap: 919million, With no working product and are already lagging behind by 6 months with their Brass Golem which was supposed to be done last June. Golem is like a fat girl at a party infused with steroids. No one likes to speak to her. So if golem is valued at 913 million with no working product and IEXEC rlc still is at 150 million at the time of writing and with DAPP store already realized IEXEC will easily surpass Golem in the coming months.

4) More exchanges on the cards, we all know what this means.

5) Rumor about potential take over by IBM. We all know what IBM did to stellar you fags.

Source/screencap?

Source please

Just look who has the yandex cocaine dev onboard (snm) and who else wants to build on yandex (iexec) and who wants to build its own platform (gnt)

>4
Source : Slack & Telegram.

Btw, today they entered as member in the OpenFog Consortium (Created by Microsoft, Intel, Dell, Cisco and others)

iExec RLC is a gem as ethereum was at the beggining.

Guys, just open your eyes, the team is awesome, they are full support (INRIA, CNRS = Big foundation in France) + Chinese Academy of Sciences + Institute of Electronics of China.

They have so much connexion. Just remember what i say, and look at the price going UP for iexec in 2018

slack : iexec-team.slack.com

Holding 400. Bought at 1.00, comfy

EOY 2018 expectations?

see their marketcap. it's not even 200mil.

EOY $20-50& easily

yeah i know how that ends..

Don't have screencap, but they rescheduled the announcement for tomorrow because they got a chance to get it some huge visibility. Mainstream media coverage are the exact words of a dev Jon or whatever his name is. Maybe someone else has a screencap? It's in their slack. Checkout their twitter too, pretty good stuff has came up lately

So guys I just picked out the color of my kimbo today

50$+

This
Dev's pumping their own coin? Oh boi

Wtf are u saying. They are just waiting for a mainstream media who was not ready to publish the article about the partnership.

Btw they do that now because lot of people was yelling at them about their communication method

disruptive....impressive...impressive!