Hear ye hear ye

Official vechain FUD thread. Will buy 100 VEN for each quality FUD posted. Best FUD gets 100 VEN.

louis vuitton fired sunny for blowing CEO

Can you believe they have a 40 person team and not one black person working on the project? Wtf, it's 2018! If you support this coin you are a racist.

Thanks sold 100k

Vechain doesn't even have a working product, and is 6 bucks each; WaBi is already functioning and is 5 bucks each. Vechain is overvalued and a shitcoin.

But.. but it does. And Cardano has no product at 20 bill marketcap.

Hey faggot. This is a FUD only thread. Gtfo

reversed bullflag right now, its going done...

Is it a good time to buy in now? Or should I wait for it to dip a bit???

the literal coin of the commie chinese goverment
if you want to be part of the dismantling of the great USA by supporting a chink coin more power to you you treasonous bastard
just dont come running for help when these chinks enslave you and youre forced into a life of manual labor in the tea fields in the sweltering heat while being cattle prodded by “sunny lu” himself
dont say i didnt warn you

haha wabi faggot fk off

anyone else selling it all now? i recommend it, nothing goes up without going down, its newtons laws of thermodynamics or something

IOTA is FAAR MORE BETTER in IOT adoption, and also there are more viable chinese coins like TRX which has at least pioneers behind them

0x92f2da6a82bd0dc4c41052d415bad451e4293ac7

im poor so im getting into this coin please send to this address to help me ebcome millionare
thanks

You know, I wanted to believe in VeChain. Yet, now I hear moon won't be until probably June? What happened to the rebranding? I thought we were suppose to go 20x like NEO did after its ANS conversion.

If we don't at least 15x by the time the rebranding to VET happens, I'm out. I like VEN and the idea behind it, but these whales are literally sabotaging any potential for profits

Vechain? How are you even supposed to pronounce that chink shit. Invest in an actual product people can understand, like tron.

ven is not as good as wtc

GAY

VeChain?
Oh. Like 'the' chain? Implying a singular chain? No thanks blockchain technology should be decentralised which means we need more than one chain. I heard walton is creating another chain, lets check it out?

You are buying a fucking product where the CEO, Sunny Lu, just got arrested for investor fraud? Are you fucking stupid son?

All the tangible things you could invest in, like General Electric stock. Ol' reliable GE never let me down, and you come in with your crypto gadgets and fake software, and you act like you run the markets? Let me tell you something now son. There is NO easy money. A man earns it through hard work. Sell what you have now, buy some stocks, and come work in the fields with me...Like a man...

Op giving away 100, if he knew it was a good coin he would hold instead of giving away to a random frog poster he will never meet on a Mongolian tapestry form

So me and my friend were having a nice, you could even say a Sunny day and having a cold one, as you do...So finally we started talking about cryptocurrencies..1 year later. Lookin' back, we used to be such cool guys, but VEN we invested in VET , VeChain(ged) to some derpy ass naynayers...Also my mom won't talk to me anymore because of it