The Girls all Think Crypto-Investing is Super Cool

So at my high-school i am a loser nerd virgin or at leas was.... I feel more confident now that im rich as fuck from crpyto so i brought my lap top over to the cool kid table. Well most of us are 18 so I guess they are just the guys higher up in the social dominance hierarchy. I started looking at my crypto so others would notice without having to brag about it. No one noticed at first

This really hot girl it was her 18th birthday was sitting there mad she wasn't getting enough attention for it even though she was getting a lot. I'm like "I'd give you some crypto if you have an account" she's like "what" and still looking at her phone. I tried showing her but she ignored me and im like "this is the crypto and this is the price in USD" and she looked for like a second and noticed all the money she's like "THIS IS YOURS". I'm like "yeah" she's like "you mean your parents right?" and im like "no, all mine, they don't even know".

Next thing you know she's basically rubbing my dick through my pants and inviting me over and saying she always thought i was "SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE" in her own words. I'm now basically a Chad all because of Crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys faggot pajeet.

thanks just bought 100k

you should kill yourself before its too late

post boipucci

and then, you woke up

real niggas have dey blockfoldio pumped up with big fake numbers to show hoodrats on twitter for the side pussy lmaooo

she just wants ur money bro

lmao ur getting played for your money

I have been institutiaonlized in the past for suicide threats since i was bullied had no friends etc. Why would I kill myself now that im now a Chad?

You fucked up user.

Never reveal your power level.

>showing girls your finances

Now thats where you went wrong buddy. Smarten up.

dude, just please kys

She is patronizing you user. She really has a multimillion dollar portfolio and was trying to make you feel good about yourself.

Why should I care? What should a girl like me for? My autistic personality? My ugly face? I only like her for her looks, that's just as shallow has her liking me only for money.

Oh well this is real

Why? When i show them my finances they all want my dick

Why? It's making me higher up in the social dominance hierarchy and thus more successful in the local community.

Well funny because she never even glanced at me other than out of fear when they came to put me on suicide watch in grade 10. When i was being beat up in the halls and she walked by she didn't say shit. She doesn't care so if she showed interest in me it means im an actual BASED

There's a target on you now user, be careful

Jesus christ this is the saddest shit i've ever read

LMAO

>replying to yourself

Back to class faggot.

oh well this is real.

will this work if you're 26 too? asking for a friend

What do you mean "target" WTF are you talking about?

I replied to the wrong person. I meant to reply to the guy who said to have fake numbers to show "niggas"

How? I am unbelievable proud of myself and this may sound autistic but when i walk now after that experience i almost here rap music in the back of my mind from the wolf of wallstreet trailer as in "im a fucking boss im like the wolf of wallstreet and im rich as fuck".

Some people by 26 have already gotten descent jobs coming out of university especially finance or medicine but it will still work probably not as well as my age

>Hey Chad did you know little punk ass Billy has a 1million dollar in buttcoin or whatever?
>Cool lets go kidnap him for a weekend and beat the shit out of him until he gives up his password

So how much crypto do you have?

Why are you 26 in high school??

I hope you're trolling. If you're not you are the most socially inept, autistic, faggot in the world.

Show girls a good time. Buy them dinner if you wish, but your finances are your own business.
Also, why are you still in High School at 18? Are you in special ed? You are a man. Act like it.

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm - Link for discord is in the pastebin as I can’t post discord links directly in /biz.

Our discord group are mainly look for undervalued coins with 10-100 million market caps on binance/kucoin/ICOs. We will be giving free Palm Beach signals in about a week or two (once I purchase it), we follow Data Dash, Ian Balina, etc. and we have a nice FAQ for trading for newbs to intermediates. Our discord will always be free, and there will never be any faggot premium subscriptions like that Cryptoverter faggot, or “Crypto Army.”

Just looking for fundamental analysis/swing trader types to grow our room which was created yesterday, so apologies in advance for the shilling :) . Also, some calls we’ve made the last 10 days are: DBC, QLINK, SNOV, PRL, etc. We’re mainly looking at coins on Binance/Kucoin for entry/exit. Again, not a pump and dump - and 100% free always and forever.

We are looking to grow our community with competent Veeky Forums traders for swing trading, good hodls, ICOS, mining, etc and to discuss GOOD ideas, and get rich together. We do this by culling information and seeing what people like Data Dash say, what Veeky Forums is shilling, or what reddit is shilling for instance.

Everything is and always will be free - we are, quite simply, striving to be the Consumer Reports of Discord Crypto rooms - and free speech with no censorship. If you read this all the way here, you can probably tell that we’re legit. We will NEVER accept money, and we are here for good discussion so we can get rich over weeks and months. If that sounds good to you then join, and contribute! And sorry for the shill, I know it’s shit, but gotta do it to grow. We will never charge for shit, nor are we a non-Pump and Dump group, nor will we ever be one .

You are fucking dumb. The dumbest shit you could ever do is show a woman how much money you have. Now everyone knows and will be trying to get something from you, and if they can't, they will get her to persuade you into it. Holy shit please be b8 don't tell me there are people this stupid out there

Your ass is gonna get bullied and tortured for your password

just dont buy BAT, it will never go over $1 and all the girls will think youre gross again

They'd be thrown in a supermax if they did that. Also i get bullied and im really weak but i don't get bullied that bad. My bully tried to steal my popcorn a few days ago and i managed to not let him get anymore than a handfill he was trying to take the whole bag

150K which for high-schoolers is quite a bit in case you were gonna say "dude thats nothing"

>show girls a good time
>buy them dinner

Thing is if i ask them for dinner they'd laugh because in the school im known as a little freak who gets bullied a lot they'd never ever come out for dinner with me ever unless they thought i was rich

>why are you still in highschool at 18
Because im not a dropout, are you dumb?

When this market is going to crash they will all be laughing at you. And your slightest hope of getting laid will be demolished.

>You are fucking dumb. The dumbest shit you could ever do is show a woman how much money you have. Now everyone knows and will be trying to get something from you, and if they can't, they will get her to persuade you into it. Holy shit please be b8 don't tell me there are people this stupid out there
I don't care. I'd happily hand out a thousand dollars to everyone in my grade if it meant they liked me, they'd invite me to parties, they wouldn't say "shut the fuck up" everytime i talked, they would actually let me in their conversations and "culture" if you will. I just don't want to be a loser anymore

what this user said. you fucked up nigga

>when the market will crash
And when will that be?

OP, I have been on this shitty forum for 10 years now. i have seen some cringy shit.
However, you have just made it into my personal top 10 cringe.

I REALLY hope this is a larp.

As i said i don't care, i don't care if everyone wants something from me i will be popular.

Nigger this better be bait

Dude people will kill over money. And you are just a walking bank to them and all they have to do is beat you until you give them access then leave your body to rot. You are a serious dumbass and need to move far away as soon as possible.

You will always be a loser to them, but now you're a loser they can leech from. You will be surrounded by people who will suck you dry and never invite you to shit they do with the money you gave them. You will be taken advantage of by people who enjoy just that, and they will have no second thoughts about beating you up and robbing you any time they feel like.

Want me to take a picture of my HS textbooks to show im serious? I'll even show a picture of a test with my name cut out.

No i want you to never post on this site again

RIP to this user who got cucked out of his crypto and his life because he wasnt smart enough to hide his power level

>And you are just a walking bank to them and all they have to do is beat you until you give them access then leave your body to rot. You are a serious dumbass and need to move far away as soon as possible.
how fucking stupid are you. This isn't scarface or some shit this is real life. If anyone tried that they'd be thrown into supermax for life for attempted murder

>You will always be a loser to them, but now you're a loser they can leech from. You will be surrounded by people who will suck you dry and never invite you to shit they do with the money you gave them. You will be taken advantage of by people who enjoy just that, and they will have no second thoughts about beating you up and robbing you any time they feel like.
First off I will not be seen as a loser I'll be seen as a Bill-Gates type guy. I'll always be a nerd but a cool rich nerd. Second no one would beat me up, the law would protect me.

All in bazingacoin?

this is fake, if it was really highschool it would be more like this

>show girl you have a higher networth than $100
>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>user OVER HERE IS BANGIN RICH
>user thats lit af whered you get all that money from you deal drugs or something?
>now your known as the drug dealer to the whole school because you shown you have money

*DAB*

High school friends are fucking lozers anyway man. You will make friends in college who don't care about your $

>telling high school classmates about your new found wealth
this well end badly

Where the fuck are you from that you think the law will protect you?

The law doesn't give a shit about you and people get away with violent crime every day.

Except every highschooler by grade 12 has AT LEAST 5K in their bank account. So that's absolute shit that you're saying that.

>you will make friends
Parents always said that, never happened.

No it won't. I already get bullied as it is now they will be scared to bully me because they will be worried I'll hire a top notch lawyer and sue their asses.

>how fucking stupid are you
Obviously not dumb enough to show a girl my finances, or dumb enough to try and pay for friends

I really hope this is b8

They will like you for precisely 5 minutes then go back to hating you once they get out of you what they want

What are you talking about? In my highschool a girl was told to kill herself by her classmates, TWO POLICE officers showed up to the school about it and we had a anti-cyberbullying convention where ANOTHER police officer showed up. All because someone was told to kill themselves. If three cops will get involved over that, I'm pretty sure they'd care if i beaten and robbed.

Also there was a guy slashing tires at the local supermarket and the cops launched a full scale investigation of it. One of the officers even bought a camera to put in at a different angle in the parking lot voluntary to catch the guy.

Oh yeah you're so smart, you're going to make money and then NOT use it to make your life better.

I hope you're trolling because otherwise why the hell do you even care about money? Buying food?

You are a fucking retard.

But where I live Loudoun County Virginia

But...what's your total wealth on crypto?

WE ARE THE CRYPTOCHADS

OP you have the right to be a chad now. Everyone else in that cool kid table is going to be a wagecuck in a few years. Realize what you have accomplished as a fuckin 18 year old.

You better fuck that girl at least once. Just buy her lunch or some stupid high school shit. But don't be a cuck and lose all your money.

You will be the definition of when virgin becomes chad.

did you touch bobs or vagene?

I should come to your school, kek

> first date
> going poorly fml
> casually open blockfolio
> she sees the number at top
> fucking almost instantly
> feelsgoodman

I mean target as in some Chad is gonna kick your ass for a lot more than your lunch money. First rule of wealth accumulation is tell no one

I had the same amount of money when I was in HS from inheritance as I do now from crypto and the girls still thought I was a loser

Man... this might not be the worst thread ever but it's up there.

just bought 100k of this LARPcoin

Hahahahah

Nice larping. What kind of ghetto hs did you come from? I grew up in fucking Palo Alto where everyone in hs is from a millionaire family. People drive new bmws, Mercedes and Porsche’s to school and nobody bats an eye. One of my best friends got gifted a GTR for getting into Stanford (he works for google now). The bmw dealership across our house couldn’t survive and became a Mclaren showroom. Nobody gives a shit unless you already have your own startup valued at 8 figures at series A round.

Why?

No. I'm not there yet bro. I also don't even like talking to her because i get a boner and then i have to hide it

>fuck that girl
HELL NO, my dick is small if i fuck her she'll realize. I'd rather be that cool mysterious charming rich guy who is classy and gets all the women but doensn't fuck them because im too good. But in reality i am actually very insecure about my dick. It's like 5'5 and all the other guys have over 6'5

They'd go to prison

How? your parents just gifted you 150K?

I'm from the richest area in the country RETARD. Everyone is rich but parents don't just randomly let their kids drive their mercedez. Everyone thought it was cool as fuck if someone has $100 so of course they'll care if i have 150K

Actually after re-reading your post it's clear your trolling. No one would gift their kid a GTR for getting into Stanford and there's no way more than one kid got to drive a Porsche to school. Fake news.

Is this the result of American education?

>(he works for google now)
Things you shouldn't brag about.

He's trolling, that's something you'd see in movies

He's trolling.

Nice, just bought 100k larps

Fuck those guys. No matter what kind of girl it's going to cost you. At least gold diggers are upfront and in my cases a cheaper investment as long as you're firm.

Nice, just bought 100 pussies.

HAHAHAHA Even more I googled the Mclaren showcase thing and then looked at the high-school closest to it. NOT A SINGLE FANCY CAR THERE. HAHAHAHAHAHA You're literally LARPING

Get a hoe for the night, not a gf who will cheat on you, suck you dry way more than a hoe, and talk behind your back what a loser you are.

I googled the HS he went to . Not a single good car in the parkinglot. He's trolling.

sage this faggotry

No that's illegal.

Do you honestly think that if somebody beat you they will be put into a fucking supermax prison for attempted murder? That's more fantastical than scarface.
Nobody likes to sentence teenagers, and they could really give less of a shit if one teenager beat up another one.

Don't go around telling people you have 150k in your laptop in front of you. Start buying expensive clothes or whatever if you think people will 'respect' you more

actually fuck me, this has got to be fucking bait

First off once your 18 you're tried as an adult, and two. Three cops got involved because a girl was told to commit suicide, we had a whole cyberbullying presentation thing about it.

>Don't go around telling people you have 150k in your laptop in front of you. Start buying expensive clothes or whatever if you think people will 'respect' you more
Oh you're trolling, fuck off.

your name is erik finman, right?

You can see in this thread, proof that crypto can even help retarded niggers. You are 18, yet you have the mental age of 12. Please go fuck Taniesharaquay, become a baby daddy, then off yourself. Thank you

Jesus how insecure can you be. You can’t even tell the difference between Cars in google satellite. It’s ok, you are young, insecure and lose all your ponzi money soon. But i can’t remember anyone in hHS giving a shit about $100 or even$1000. You must be black or Hispanic and not use to money and it shows

Law doesn't exist to protect you faggot it only punishes people after they offend

I just hope that people like you will lose all their Money. This cant be true

5'5 is like average. Google jelqing and PEgym if you want to get more gainz though.

Also, please dont hand out money for popularity. Wait until high school is done, whatever you do after that short term will be better.

you must live a really sheltered life. you assume there is nobody suicidal who doesn't give a fuck

You are the perfect example of why I hate this generation. Being popular is useless

>not violently raping hot girls
what is wrong with ppl these days?

I'm from the wealthiest area in virgina. Third most wealthy area. My family and a lot of HS families are rich but they don't give their kids random stuff it doesn't work like that.

Hurrrrrr

No one will hurt me if they will be punished by the law tho

I will literally show a pic of my textbook if you wish. Grade 12 calculas

oh yeah that's right, i forgot, thankyou for reminding me op that i hate women.

I'm in Falls Church right now. Give me your address and I'm going to beat the Bitcoin out of you and show you some FUN.

holy shit you're an idiot
wtf is wrong with you to show ANYONE your crypto
you're a dead man you know that?

You realize that as long as humans existed being high in the social dominance hierarchy was valued right? It's a natural animal thing that has existed since the dawn of the animal kingdom. Your a fucking retard. You think kids 100 years ago didn't care about being popular?